Hey, Codemonkey, why is dysnomia a ## Board Volunteer account and not ## Board Owner?

Hey, Codemonkey, why is dysnomia a ## Board Volunteer account and not ## Board Owner?

I've always been confuse about this

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6275172.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You cant own Holla Forums. We own Holla Forums :^)

the jews

Dont forget we are anonemous WE ARE LEGOS WE DO NOT BORGIVE we du not firget xpecks us a

Because he's owning you

That actually makes sense to me, but I'm interested in why it's like this from a technological side.

I think I read once that it was possible to have multiple board owners and to set any account to have different privileges, such as editing board settings. But I never received a proper answer.

Because Holla Forums needs no owner, it goes wherever the mems go

you aren't a board owner retard
thats why it doesnt say "board owner"
GEEZ
i need a drink

the username has access to anything a ## Board Owner would.

who cares nigger

Aren't you curious?

there are different privilege levels for volunteers
you a DUMB

There are no options for different leveled volunteers, unless the setting is specifically for Jim/Codemonkey level accounts.

ill level your volunteer if you dont shut up

i'd like to see u try pham

i'm jacked

Because Hotwheels rage quit and never officially resigned. Until he does the title is retired, like a jersey number on a sports team.

Actually, the copypaste account is still used by Jim/Ron. It makes sense if it's the actual ## Board Owner account for Holla Forums.

I'm just curious.

plsrespondRon

we're jacking on

uhhh i would kill myself if i was a volunteer how dare you??????¿??? ? ??

Are you allowed to do signatures as a BV?

>✔ Good signature from user. Verify this message for yourself at 8ch.net/b/res/6275172.html

Make a gay thread & sticky it with signature. I'm sure anons will have an opinion on that.

Coldturkey unwarranted ragequitting into mysterious darkness is a common thing online. Most of my online friends disappear like that.

I thought this was a botpost for a moment

Its a sad world isn't it.

When botbosts sound more intelligent than humans simply because their sentences are longer.

lel wot u meen m8. ib habe u kno i graduatbet buttom ob mah klass in da navy ceils. I cudnt even geb u if i wantbet

had me for a second

bubmb