AY YO FREE SPEECH IS DA BEST

don't claim to have shit that you don't have

Banning stuff that would get the board shut down is a reasonable restriction. But the shit they ban goes way beyond that into the land of hot pockets.

Fuck off pedo.

I agree with this user

I don't have anything against it but it's not helping the cause when the board get's shut down

Why is it always that the cornerstone of free speech is the right to look at sexualized pictures of children? It's getting old.

The policy here is "Everything but spam and Cp"

If that is not free enough for you then you can fuck off i guess.

Lol nigger you best be joking.
Say that to the fucking U.S government, or any fucking government that says it values free speech.

Please get
>>>/out/

So what you're saying is that instead of closing the CP boards that would eventually have got the entire site shut down one way or another, the management should have refused to close them… and got the entire site shut down.

Are you fucking retarded? You want the rest of us to lose every other board on 4chan, just to make you pedos happy? (Or I should say "you pedo", because you're the same solitary autistic faggot who makes all these threads.)

If every other board closed, how would your faggoty fingers be able to type out your faggoty post on your faggoty keyboard, and post it here on Holla Forums for us to be infected with your faggotry? Oooh! Catch 22! You see, even a faggot like you is better off that the rest of Holla Forums still exists!

Free speech doesn't mean you can say or do anything, you fuck. You can't use Holla Forums to sell human organs, plan a murder, organise snuff movie productions, sell stolen credit card numbers, or other shit that the rest of us have the good sense to instantly know is FUCKING GOING TO GET US ARRESTED AND THE SITE SHUT DOWN BECAUSE IT'S WAY FUCKING ILLEGAL ALMOST EVERYONE ON EARTH. Which also means…
YOU CAN'T POST CP HERE, YOU FUCKING FUCK.

no
there's an important distinction, "pedoshit" is also apparently not allowed according to certain insufferable faggots
this means; even if you would never post cp for your life, dissenting to a mod or disagreeing with a ban they make, or even just getting into a neutral exchange of ideals with them, can get you banned for a day+
stop spreading this lies

Naw, thats Holla Forums.

and Holla Forums, and especially /a/, and Holla Forums, and Holla Forums when that other mod hijacked the place…

but hey, you can just make your own board, right!? it's not like no one will ever visit it and if you actively attempt to advertise it you will be ousted as a spammy shill!

Yeah, well, this is why I returned to Holla Forums. This is ultimately the most tolerant board in the end of the day.

yeah. we just have to make do. which is why i feel it's justified to get angry when the mods start taking the absolutist free speech rhetoric away from us. that's all we have.

pedos are cancer, go back to librechan
Oh wait

One thing I like with Holla Forums is that it sometimes radically shifts its focus, which makes it less addictive. Ive spent too much time on Holla Forums, sometimes i spend like 10 hours there.

I like when entertainment channels are capable of "breaking the spell". This is why TV's are nice too. When the ads come, you shut it down and do something else, this is a good thing.

I think this user really makes a great point
I love anonymity and the way it changes things
But something that would risk that I wouldn't like
There are places pedos can go and take their own risks on other sites
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it's against the rules to talk about pedo as long as you're not sharing images, so free speech wouldn't be restricted

It's because the mods are living in a constant state of trauma. Every single image of children makes them triggered. It reminds them of the trauma that they experienced in the past and makes them want to jack off, therefore it must be banned.

"Child abuse isn't free speech," said the dumb piece of shit posting gore.

a reasonable post
what the fuck

Thanks for de-pedophilizing me.

It's because CP is the only thing on earth that is a crime to look at. Why is that? Because kids are the only living beings in existence that always suffer or are damaged from anything related to sex. Even gore is ok, people will just think you're strange.