I'm going to stop fapping beginning today, Holla Forums. Apparently the advantages are incredible. More focus...

I'm going to stop fapping beginning today, Holla Forums. Apparently the advantages are incredible. More focus, more confidence, more energy, more willpower.

Why do you still fap, faggots? Why?

(Lucifer Check'em)

Because I don't feel any different any way. Sometimes I'll go weeks without masturbation and not even think about it. Nothing changes for me. I'm not dependant on it. It's just something to pass the time.

i stopped fapping for 4 days.
when i stop fapping my cum turns into jelly cum (solid, sticky, jellylike). someone help me out the fuck it means.

best thing is your boners are stronger. your penis will inflate to a slightly bigger size. you can feel it after some time nofap.

After at least 1 week of abstaining from self-pleasuring, I don't feel like a depressed faggot that has panic attacks every day and is addicted to looking at bitches fucking on the internet. So, yeah, it helps a ton. Social skills and confidence are about the same, which is disappointing, which meaans they're always shit no matter what I do.

you are suppose to lift more weakling

Its all bullshit.
Either this is a shill thread or OP is a genuine retard.

Enjoy your placebo

I was doing pretty well, had a chart and everything and was slowly cutting down. Fucked everything up this last two weeks though, went into the spiral and ended up fapping about thrice each day again. What was interesting was the effect it had on my productivity, I was doing useful shit while I was controlling my cumcount, and it all tanked and hit rock-bottom when I cracked. I've been a useless piece of shit since then, getting fuck-all done and calling in sick to progress meetings to avoid having to admit I got nothing done, period.

It seems to me that fapping no more than two or three times a week is the bare minimum I need to do to have any productive drive and not be a useless depressed piece of shit. It probably gets better the longer I leave it, but I've never lasted more than 5 days.

This shit really needs to stop.

This is a load of bullshit. I haven't even masturbated once in my life, dunno about these great "benefits".

i think the solid shit is masses of sperm cells and the liquid part of cum is just the nourishing sugary part of it to feed the sperm as they travel

goooood luck

You don't have the before/after effect, dumbass.

Sweet. I knew there was something to this thing. I notice how the sceptics in this thread just reply like emotionally driven faggots while these two anons actually seem to speak from experience.

I'm even more convinced that no-fap is worth trying.

I'm going to start fapping beginning today, Holla Forums. Apparently the advantages are incredible. More focus, more confidence, more energy, less willpower.

Why is there no-fap, faggots? Why?

I think the benefits aren't necessarily in either fapping or no-fapping, but rather in the sudden change of behavior.

It would be interesting to compare the effect on a hundred individuals that haven't masturbated in their life, and start fapping as opposed to an equivalent amount of people abstaining from fapping.

Fuck off retard.

Fap to this

Last time I fapped was yesterday, so it's obviously you, who are the faggot.

Good luck OP. Not sure about all the benefits you listed but keep us undated on your progress.

Because none of that is true user, the only thing you get is more horny. If anything, that means less focus.

I fapped this mornign right before making that post. kek

time will tell

I spent months doing a no fap because dick surgery. Pretty much thought of sex 24/7 after awhile, it was awful.

that's because it was involuntary. I choose not to fap. it's psychological

15.9cm x 14cm Penis
That's why….

Can you convert that to burger for me?

6.25in x 5.5in…
ONE CHANCE AT LIFE AND IT'S ALREADY OVER

JUST

How do you wear pants?

like a donut without a hole?

Maybe I measured it wrong….
Used measuring tape and went around the shaft

thats the circumference not the width

compared to your index finger?

When measuring the penis.. isn't that the same thing???

Big circumference = Big girth?

no its not. width is the diameter across the dick.

math, you dip.
but okay, so your dick diameter or width should be 14cm / 3.14 = 4.45 cm or 1.75 inch

AAAHHH FUCK
Now I know I'm retarded, at least I got the length right… ;_;

CYLINDER COCK

Let me check this correctly again…

got me good there

Hey Satan,
I do ballet and during certain months where crucial performances are coming up, ill stop about 2-3 weeks prior, but after that, id blame a weak will to not stop for good. i can attest that its easier to lift things, especially young girls, after your T gets to a certain level.

Over 24 hours nofap. Don't feel any different.

I'm on like day 20 or something. Still haven't noticed anything significant.

Perhaps if I wait a little longer. I'm gonna try another like 2 months and see what happens.

I'll report in . in 2 months.