Tfw is dead…

Tfw 8ch.net/storytime/index.html is dead…

Such a good thing lost ;_;7

Cunty little shits trying to steal what was rightfully Holla Forums's. Good riddance.

…or Holla Forums could have made a deal with them and cooperated, exchanged links in headers etc.
When it comes to storytimes, it's actually useful to have a separate board with no discussion going on, so the threads would stay up longer.

This isn't a very fast moving site. The way people keep on splitting boards on shit like this baffles me.

Holla Forums doesn't need a fucking library. If you can't search for torrents, you have no place on this website.

Honestly, Holla Forums has a lot of flaws. I completely understand people wanting other boards for things besides just bitching about the latest preview cover.

I wasn't aware of /storytime/, but are there any other Holla Forums related boards of use right now?

Having storytimes on a completely separate board dedicated to storytimes defeats the fucking purpose of storytimes.

Storytimes exist to share fucking comics with others, shitposter and fag alike. For Holla Forumsfags to come together and read something terrible, like Hellcat, or fucking amazing, like DC's KFC comics. Believing that story-times should be separated from the core Holla Forums userbase is sheer foolishness, and at worse, arrogance.

I do not mourn for /storytime/'s fate. They sought to divide us with their unbelievable faggotry and horde what should be shared with all. May their ilk return to the disgusting depths of cuck/co/ that spawned them and may many a storytime flourish in their wake.

What the fuck is going is? the link works? is there some behind the scenes drama?

Hmmm, you're right, it works. I even posted in a thread.

OP, explain yourself.

Holla Forums cares little about storytimes

I am guessing the storytimes will be lost-

I knew about /storytime/ for months, but never once wanted to get in there because further diving of boards is retarded. It's not like Holla Forums had a huge problem with lots of storytime threads clogging up the frontpage

There's the very recent >>>/comic/ but yeah, it's not like people are rushing to storytime good comics here so let's drop all that board unity bullshit.

The switch was a bust though. The sticky is from December, for fuck's sake. Infinity Never Ever.

I guess OP is trolling then.

Holla Forums has almost no storytime but whatever, the imageboard thing doesn't work to download or read long comics.

Is this faggot for real?

its dead cause you fuckbois don't use it

just use it and storytime some cool shit

I never really knew it was a thing, but I already see some stuff I'd enjoy reading, so I'll probably check it out. Maybe I'll even do a thread some time. At the very least it is a good resource if I just need a page from something that would be a hassle to find otherwise.

>tfw >>>/ani/ is dead
>tfw >>>/art/ is dead

another times come for me to shill that, despite all the animosities between Holla Forums and /a/, we should be working together to create one huge animation and sequential storytelling over-board.

That is a retarded idea. It's fine to have Holla Forums and /a/ split, but splits beyond that are retarded.
If we merged with /a/, anime and manga would be all anyone ever talked about. This board is slow enough that comic threads have relative success among all the cartoon threads, but if we introduced /a/, every time someone tried to talk about western cartoons, it'd be like when people bring up that shitshow Adventure Time and others turn it into Jojo shitposting.

/a/ currently has less active users and posts per hour than Holla Forums.
Also, you can flood their anime things back. That contained mutual hatred would actually generate a lot of additional discussion.

there's a stickied share thread

/a/ is dead

Would be a short lived invasion

the fact that /a/ moderation in so shit is another reason to let them in here.
Maybe we can at least teach them to pretend as if they are humans.

Learn how to link, you crazy crook!