You fags realize librechan closing down is only going to bring more pedos here, right?

You fags realize librechan closing down is only going to bring more pedos here, right?

Get ready for the daily

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6272329.html#6272502
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ban them on sight. Let them go to masterchan with all the other filth

Meh, we've wethered the storms before. Not worried.

Can't we just not have stupid daily threads? Kinda defeats the purpose of Holla Forums.

do you realize that nobody cares? Pedos are the ones that keep normalfags out of this board.

jesus who cares

I hope jim has their asses banned from the site again.

Whenever an alt chan thats not one of the weebo chans dies, they come here and talk about it. So it has been for awhile now. 4chon, wizardchan, librechan. Of course those first two are back nowadays.

pedos, on muh 8chanz?

don't worry, I have no life and will raid their threads with milfs all day long. faggots will be away in no time.

Holla Forums is
WAY
worse than the pedos

lol why would they ever bother coming back to this shithole?

Already booted them once, they'll learn quick.

The pedos are the ones that are flooding the boards with garbage so that their subtle pedothreads won't stick out too much.

your an gay

good goy, Jimbo will surely have something nice for you

8ch.net/b/res/6272329.html#6272502

fuck u

based

top wew

I don't say "I love you" when I don't mean it, it devalues the term and insults everyone involved. But I'll say, I really appreciate you dysnomia. I like your personality and the way you handle shit on this board.

I feel confident that Holla Forums won't be overrun by pedo trash with you as its cerberus.

(checked)
Yeah, it really does, but then again, one thread can last quite a long time, so no need for daily.

The only reason I keep the pony thread around is so there isn't 600 of them in the catalog, because if the thread wasn't cycled… there would be.

face it, that excuse is old and debunked.
you can't prove any sort of content keeps normies out. normies wouldn't browse this site even if it was a mirror copy of reddit.

I can understand letting them post here under the facade of "freedom of speech", but when they have been proved to cause too much trouble to every website they go to, and you're willing to let them in simply because you think the average Joe is going to take over your Cambodian wheel making forum, perhaps you should reconsider your priorities.

Thanks. Just for the record, if the pedo groups could actually manage to keep things to a minimum, and not constantly push the boundaries of what is allowed, I would gladly let them in. I have no problem with pictures.

Sadly, the groups have been proven time and time again across multiple websites to be unable to uphold a simple responsibility, that and they're like a magnet for spambots…

I keked harder than I should have

The fact that you used the term "normies" pretty much proves that I am right. You are just some faggot from Reddit who doesn't understand what this site is about. I bet you didn't even browse cuckchan before chanology.

typical gay makes a post

0% care

They are already on Holla Forums sperging out about how naked children isn't cp so their shithole is legal and it's just the oppressive law enforcement that is the problem

No, there are people talking about how clothed children in bikinis aren't CP. Stop building a strawman.

I like you, dysnomia.
Stay groovy.

The le le's are the antipedos you prancing faggot. You didn't even get your propaganda right

kys

except that's complete bullshit. on Holla Forums pedos kept it to their one thread on Holla Forums and their own board. You're an anti-pedo and you're not even willing to admit that.

you are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums

What is the maximum post limit on a thread without making it cyclical?

So why exactly is librechan being shut down? What happened?

Librechan is a site whose userbase consists almost entirely of pedophiles. In case you forgot, this is Librechan we're talking about. I'm sure the site owners no longer want to run a pedophile forum, as they originally wanted to have a site for free speech.

Thanks. I knew that librechan was a pedo den, but I thought maybe some government was coming down on it.

Admin said he was shutting it down due to overwhelming demands by LEA and their host to start censoring

I think you are lovely, kind, warm, caring and beautiful people, ad I feel the richer in my soul for knowing you.

Wanna eat my shit?