Overused tropes that you love anyway

Unrelated but what's the difference between a trope and a meme? Does anyone know?

A meme is the punchline to a joke, a trope are story beats, traits, characters, etc. you commonly see in stories.

Not only impossible with most guns but the rounds would likely go flying everywhere. Lefty faggot actors always think they're being slick too when they shoot blanks and keep their arms static, as if the recoil from real rounds wouldn't send them running back to their trailers in tears. Is it really above their pay grade to simulate what shooting for real would look like? And don't even get me started on the niggers. Yeah okay DMX, try holding that desert eagle sideways a foot away from your face and firing it for real. Please. I'll pay you to do it. And squeezing off a round in a car or elevator? No problem. Why would that deafen a person or give them permanent tinnitus? Not like most action movies don't already require scientilogy levels of suspension of disbelief. And to think these are the same limpwristed retards who think they could actually win a civil war.

Meh, maybe they are already mostly deaf.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about tropes you enjoy?

That stronk womyn's wrist would snap in half the way she's holding it.

Get a load of this guy

My favorite one is a post apocalyptic world where a middle aged guy comes across a qt cunny and adopts her as his own daughter and never even tries to fuck her despite the fact that there are literally zero repercussions for him doing that

The name of the song is Fortunate Son you fucking nigger. And you can expand it to pretty much any CCR song. Run Through the Jungle is another good one for 'nam

I don't know why but I always liked that ending.

Rolling on the river is best CCR song anyway

Its my favorite CCR song.

I get where you're coming from but it's important to note that the "daddy switch" is a real thing.

Mathilda seemed pretty down for it, but all Leon wanted was to put bullets in people, drink milk and spray his plant.

Proofs?

Do you even French kino, friend?

That's a post-apocalyptic thing?
The roads surrounding the backwater town I was born in had signs being shot at constantly.

watch the deleted scenes

Pure sax everytime

Not even a femnazi tbh

Tropes are cancer.
Talking in tropes is cancer.
This thread is cancer.
You are cancer.
Get some bleach chemo!

Manly rivals who butt heads at first become true friends when shit hits the fan, and face overwhelming odds together.

All tropes are memes, but most memes aren't tropes.

Drink some bleach yourself to do us a favor of being rid of your company
GOOD DAY TO YOU

I'M LOVIN' IT

Stay away from that bitch, she's nuts!

Why would anyone waste bullets on a road-sign in a survival-scenario?

Fuck off, Louis. Kill yourself, you degenerate piece of shit.

"Ha! You call that an attack?! I barely felt any-AUUURRRRRRRGH!"

fuck off with your tvtropes shit kiddo

>….This IS Earth!

Lmao limp wristed faggot, the recoil on a Deagle is fucking nothing. Wannabe cuc/k/s are so cute.

kys

That looks like a trash version of onimusha

Tropes are conventions in storytelling while memes are a cultural thing. I'm actually not sure how you can confuse the two.

Das rite take dat b8 bitch, let it roll around in yo mouf like daddy's chunky sperm

Jason is a trope in itself always being cast as badass bald man

He's overused and the only role he plays but I love it

there is literally nothing worse than that stupid three-point landing pose every fucking action movie does now. you know the one.

Two feet and one hand all low and shit with a big "thump" sound effect?

Post ones you like

Kino every time.