completely indifferent towards everyone

This.

frustrated to no ends

sad, brad

cheer up, bitches

fuck off homo

Howdy!
Old soldier will fade away only

Douglas MacArthur Tribute - Old Soldiers Never Die (1951), Herb Jeffries, vocalist

Angry, frustrated and soon to be drunk.

I feel nothing.
Neither happy nor sad, neither hungry nor full, hot nor cold… I just am.

i dont know; im probs feeling happy; never worked a day in my life; rich to no ends; have a girlfriend who loves me, have no problems, also im fucking perfect so yeah happy

I don't know

I'm sad my 4 year relationship might've ended over 1 game of League of Legends.

If that's the case, it may be for the best.

Even so, I cared so much for him.
I brought him lunch and dinner to work. And he didn't get as many breaks as I did so whenever I got a break I went out and got brought him snacks. And I made lunch for us for school everyday. Sure we've had issues, but lately we talked them out just fine. I don't know how 1 bad game of league could change everything.

im niggerlicious

Are you really sure it changed everything?
I wish you the best of luck regardless. As someone who hasn't been in any form of a relationship for years, I hate even reading about breakups over stupid fucking shit like that.

I don't know. I'll know if he picks me up for school today.

I'm kind of bummed out. I've been in a relationship with a girl for a little over three years, and I really miss the beginning of our relationship, when it was exciting to be together. And before she did things that hurt me. There's a weight there now instead of feeling lifted. We still love each other but it's more of an "I accept you despite…" kind of love.

I try really hard to be better for him. I try not to be too sensitive. And I let him do whatever he wants. Even if I don't like it. I let him do it because I don't want to control him. And it's like things that are harmless. I want to do more. I got really stressed out from not being able to access my homework. I want our relationship to work and I just want him to be happy.

I alternate between anger and sadness

sometimes the two become indistinguishable

Sounds like you are doing all you can. This should go both ways.
Mind if I ask what transpired during that game?

Stressed out

He wanted to play ranked and we played with his friends. I don't mind them and they like me, but they get kind of loud and I had a headache from being stressed out of not being able to access my college hw. I didn't want to play support because I'm really bad at it and am mostly aimed towards adc/top. But he called me a bitch for not playing the role. I gave in.
Apparently he was telling me to pick a specific champ but I didn't hear him so I picked one I knew. Then I forgot the items I was supposed to get for that role. The other players were 10x better than I and so I fed. I really was trying my best but they actually just outplayed me. He thought I was trolling and throwing a fit because I was playing a role I didn't like. When really, they were just alot better than us. Every lane lost and fed. I had to be reminded what to buy for my lane. And I kept asking why he played a champ only twice. And why didnt he play support because he was a lot better at it than I. He thought I was trolling and throwing a fit.

If it's still an issue, retell that. Be honest.

hate

HATE