Holla Forums are fags.

post your computer.

you wanna plug muh hole bby?

I need to get a CPU cooler.
And a video card.
And an SSD

Whoops. That was a "before" picture.
This is my updated one

Not trying to be a dick, but you do realize that a 1000w PSU is completely unnecessary for your build, right?

specs?

Oh, absolutely. I had a 750, but it blew up. The 1000 was on a sale so was just like "fuck it, why not"

Eh I don't remember what the mobo was exactly, the cpu is an i7 4.00Ghz.
32 gigs ram, because why not
Nvidia GeForce gtx 650 (lookin at getting a 1080 for it)
And 1.5TB HDD

nice.

You need to go back to your safe space.
>>>/4chan/

Same here, actually.

1080 is overkill, get a 1070 and save some cash

well.. what display and games do you intend to play, and at what settings?

LED lights in your PC is fucking gay. Do you honestly think your "Rig" will get you laid or something?

hm?

not cool enough for you?

1080p monitor.
I run ArmA3 at high settings.

I also do sim racing with my G25 (or is it G27?) Wheel

Side note, the monitor shown is my secondary monitor. Primary monitor isn't shown here

user please tell me that isn't where you keep your monitor…

i would not be able to use a computer if I had to strain my neck to the right all day

They'll die young.

That's a G27, dawg.

Of course not. My main monitor is usually between my monitor and tower

RIP
It's lasted me years and years now, so whatever It's old anyway

Thanks bruv, that's right.

Is usually between my wheel* and tower

RIP

lol ur computer is shit
more like dysnoMANURE

satan

fuck shit

pull the trigger on the nigger

drown the chink in the kitchen sink

Using Windows 10 isn't going to kill you, I've used it for well over a year as my main PC, including for torrents and shit and I haven't gotten v& yet, so suck it, nerds

kkk can't you see

read the tech sticky on why w10 is a botnet, and then kill yourself for being a peice of human waste thats indirectly contributing to the shittyness of big corporate tech products like w10 by not caring about it's negative effects and just complying with the biggest one

Yes, I have read that many times. I don't really fucking care

compliance = indirect approval

you are a cuckhold.

Throw the Jew down the well

I reused an old case for this as I hate spending money on a lump of aluminum so it's a little ugly - the case has no space behind the MB for cable management. The blu-ray is also salvaged as is a 160GB Intel X25-M that is now used for Linux. It can run prime95 and furmark on their hottest tests (yes, with AVX) simultaneously for hours and stay quiet. I wasn't planning on getting the Noctua but prime95 at its worst could push my salvaged Hyper 212 EVO to the point where the CPU would thermally throttle.

no one cares jesus shut up why do you expect me to read all that uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhh wow uh stop??? maybe??????

I7-5820k @4.5
GTX 970 @1500
16GB DDR4

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

bright and shiny, I like it.

kudos for fractal design.

Imo Fractal Design amd Lian Li cases are neat

Stoneya cunt

Why must Noctua punish us so.

those are the only two brands I've ever owned

Stoneya cunt.

Windows 7 (fuck Linux I want ez vidya)
12 gb DDR5 ram
AMD Phenom II x4 3.4 GHz
750GB HDD
Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 1GDDR5 (due to an upgrade, 90% sure it'll be Radeon rx460, 4GDDR5 variant, fuck the 2gig)
Asus M4A77T Motherboard.
Everything as compatible as compatible gets. As for other shit:
>some decent budget gaming mouse, none of this razer nonsense, supporting my local Polish economy
Those two niggers are the best I've ever had. Mouse has 6 buttons (including LMB, RMB, scroll and DPI switch, all programable), macros, shit ton of settings. As for the headset, I can fucking set myself digital surround as I please, setting all the speakers manually. This nigger is great, mic has good quality too. USB, both.

12GB DDR5

You faggots are so fucking funny… comparing your computers, like you're comparing dick pics for size blah blah blah!

If you aren't mounting a ram drive with all that shit then you seriously need to fucking kill yourself.

Sup my fellow typewriter bro

Who /Remington/ here?

Anyone still have a 2500k? I think its bottlenecking my shit.

Who needs a computer? I use a telegraph key

Fok off. Made a mistake, I'm a hooman. It should be 4 there instead of 5 obviously.
Also, correction, go to GPU is R7 370 4GDDR5

4 SATA's and 3 SSD's, holy shit you're my hero

haev sum pizza to share :3 ?

yes. have no problems with it tho.

No, considering nobody ever sees my rig.

Might have to buy a new drive soon…

but maybe thats because its only a server now so it does not need the cpu that much

wtf are you doing with all that storage?
Torrenter spotted?

phhh torrents

anime takes much space.

saved my lonely nights quite a few time, fam.

Do you buy and rip them or just download them from elsewhere?

I don't use torents to download shit. Torrents are for the masses who don't really know how to get things.

I have a little bit of anime, but it's mainly TV shows and movies (all 1080p).

Don't watch terrestrial TV (commercial TV) and Australia netflix is ok (have netflix) so I d/l all my shows and movies. Use Kodi as front end on 60" LED. System works fucking well.

That's really nice

I'm mainly on torrents for now since I need to built another system to get muhh security up some standards and for home server, but I can't live without having stored movies and series safely onto HDDs so they'll do it for now

so its some of those pay to pirate things like usenet?

You do understand the concept of Usenet, right?

That's 7 SATA's you Neanderthal.

what GPU you got?

I recently got rid of my i5-2500k because it was bottle necking my 1070

Here's a picture of my puta.
I have to admit the dragon doesn't quite fit with the overall plain design of everything else but it's what I could get at the time.

Here's my puta

Your power source wires are blocking the intake airflow of your bottom intake fan you fool

Intel i5-4670K
Asus Maximus VI Gene Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
G.Skill Trident X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB DirectCU II Video Card
Corsair 350D Window MicroATX Mid Tower Case
Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card
Asus PCE-AC68 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter
Samsung S27B350H 27.0" Monitor

This computer is older now and it was my first build. So, some decisions I made were kind of silly. I overpaid for my RAM for example. I can't justify using more than 8gb for gaming (browsing steam) and multimedia (youtube). Also, I overbought storage and recently ran out of room on my SSD. I can safely judge all the components because I've owned it long enough to know now. My next build will be more logical and hopefully interesting. Thinking of making a mini-itx console/HTPC.

Wait, what. You have a separate sound card? Why? Do you do music production/ record your electric guitar?

Most onboard audio setups are shitty. Feedback and ground loops etc

Still, I've never seen anyone care this much about sound unless they produce music. You an audiophile?

I guess. Got some old audiophile-grade equipment and have a fuckall huge music library, a lot of it lossless. I also make music on occasion.

That's not even my setup, though. Most of the time, I let HDMI handle it.

That's cool. Care to post some of your equipment?

audiophool

will be enough my render?

Time to play the game:

drugspost or botpost?

Not bad for a first build.

this was mine as I was building it (my 2011 build)

and this was the finished product in 2015 when I finally upgraded the PSU and changed my case, cpu cooler, installed more ram, and got some bigger drives. new motherboard too because the old one died.

looking back, I still think my favorite build is my current one

8320e w/3804gb GPU,
16GB of DDR3-2400 (price error win)
250gb ssd
1TB hdd
asrock 970m mb

built for use for my 1080p HDTV which wasn't being used. Got every part on sale so it wasn't much more than a PS4 at the time. It does the job well and plays nearly all recent games on very high or ultra settings.

I'll get around to posting it eventually. All of it is at my parents' house currently.

So, I was in the process of dusting down and snapping pictures of my PC to sell it. Found my old Toshiba Qosmio "laptop" in my camera. Sold that previously and it's what I upgraded from to my current PC.

This reminds me, I need to install some more fans.

I have currently only one in the front and one in the back.

I had that same Qosmio. It fried itself.

AMD-FX 8350 OC 4.1ghz
nVidia GTX 1070 FE
Corsair CX 650w PSU
AsRock 970m Pro3+ Mobo
2x Kingston 240GB SSD
WD 750GB HDD
Phanteks Entho Evolv Tempered Glass Edition
Phanteks White Power Cabels
Thermaltake Riing 120mm fans in blue

That looks pretty. Is it an iMac?

That's smaller so it's probably more advanced.

Here my computers.

What do you think?