Is DBZ and Yu-gi-oh the only animes dubs with better original scores and OST than their Japanese counterparts?

Is DBZ and Yu-gi-oh the only animes dubs with better original scores and OST than their Japanese counterparts?

FAg!

I like the YGO soundtrack but the soundtracks for the dbz dub is fucking beyond awful.
I get shy they did it. American kids would find the orchestral music too gay so they put in some rock and maybe heavy metal but they still sound terrible.

Get out

DBZ dub soundtrack is shit.

This was way better than that shitty J-Pop track they used for the original. It unfortunately also made you think the series would be more respectable and serious than Tomino's shitty writing ended up turning it into.

Get out

The Ocean dub is amazing.

GOING FAST MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>>/normalfag/

>>>/weeb/

What does rock the dragon mean?

/freech/ posts go on /freech/ my dude

tbh that board is more appropriate for brown pills and furry fetish than…
wait a minute
omg the title is literally furry shit!

FLCL. The japanese dub has a generic cast of cutesy sounding women while the american cast makes them actually sound varied. Haruko sounds more like the manic pixie dream girl archetype she's satirizing which is the biggest thing about it. My one complaint is that Naota sounds like a 13-14 year old rather than a the 12 year old going through puberty he's supposed to be.

Look at these tryhards.
>>>/a/

/freech/ will not divide us

FREECH WILL DIVIDE US

Anime is for shit bags but this triggers the sperg

RLM cuck tier

Beyblade comes to mind