What will happen to america if shillary gets elected?

what will happen to america if shillary gets elected?

w-will she get elected? I'm scared

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
youtube.com/watch?v=obafTooNngA&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=3lP3wjxJwlk
politicallyshort.com/2016/05/03/americas-last-election/
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html?_r=0&module=ArrowsNav&contentCollection=The Upshot&action=keypress®ion=FixedLeft&pgtype=article
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then we move up the race war. Come on. Don't be a little bitch.

America will just resemble Africa, Mexico, India, and the Middle East more than an advanced first world nation. That's all.

Death.

If you're legitimately scared, don't be. She won't be the president.

This aint a troll thread fags, i am legitimately scared she'll get elected. Unless you have evidence she won't be likely to get elected,GTFO.

Strange image title.

Anyway, it'd probably just be another year of slow centrist death. Not as rapid a decline as under Obama, but obviously not the about-face America needs.

Probably a solid 3 years of the MSM defending such a strong brave woman against sexist attacks from internet trolls, and a good war or two to support Jewish interests. Besides that probably a gun grab that will fail and more failed economic policy ala Obama that will get us deeper into debt.

Eh, no point in worrying, user. You know what's happened after damn near every HUGE populist gets cheated? Their supporters riot. Trump has a huge chunk of the United States, and most all of them are competent individuals, which is more than either Sanders or Clinton has. Their supports are radfems or SJWs, who have no skills and can be beaten to a pulp by someone even remotely intimidating or, hell, competent, because Hillary or Bernie supporters are physically shit.

Besides, even if a normal riot doesn't happen, as said, we'll just move up the race war. Shit's coming to a head, and if there isn't even a shred of hope of our governments helping, we'll take shit into our own hands.

I am a little too. Hillary will completely dissolve the US/Mexico border within 100 days if elected: breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

She will be the death of the United States.

She also wants to completely ban all guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=obafTooNngA&t=19s
skip to 19 seconds

Hillary scares the fuck out of me.

Found a non-infowars video of the gun grab clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lP3wjxJwlk

Pretty sure you have to fill out an absentee ballot for her before getting in to America. It's already too late.

Pray that the San Andreas rapture occurs during a Shillary visit and that way we get a 2fer.

After being run by democrats for 12 years straight I think people will wise up. If anything, the fire will rise higher when people realize that Trump was right all along

US becomes Brasil 2.0 and collapse with one of the craziest civil war of human history because so many outsiders will try and influence it.

Shut up.
Buy guns.
Vote Trump.

Slide thread. everyone put SAGE in the e-mail field when you reply.

It's doubtful she could get elected much less fulfill her term.

I'm starting to think she will be indicted but will drop out in exchange for a full presidential pardon before Obama leaves office.

She's sick. Coughing fits preventing her from speaking, apparently incontinent. Bill looks seriously ill too. They've both got fucking AIDS or cancer.

For fuck's sake, grow some balls user.

She's going to be crushed by Trump.

Nothing drastic, really. It'll be more business as usual and the West will continue to go deeper and deeper down the shitter.

WWIII

Except unlike when the luggenpresse is saying it for Trump , it's real with Hilary.

free sliders? I want mine with bickled chalahpeenoe

spend less time thinking about what-ifs, and more time memeing

Then that'll be America's last election.

politicallyshort.com/2016/05/03/americas-last-election/

Looks like if Trump can do a little bit better among whites with college-degrees, winning would be a piece of cake.

nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html?_r=0&module=ArrowsNav&contentCollection=The Upshot&action=keypress®ion=FixedLeft&pgtype=article

Nothing much. She'll just be able to stall us from fixing things, thus continuing the fall into poz

THE RAIDERS ARE BUMPING OLD THREADS. REPORT THE FIRST TIME DISCONTINUITY

not to mention

The only saving graces?

or

pic unrelated