If there was an order to nuke all of the major Californian cities, would you support it?

If there was an order to nuke all of the major Californian cities, would you support it?

why is California such a shithole

NUKE CALIFORNIA

As part of a larger plan to glass over the USA from the Canadian border to Mexico, sure. What's your kikstarter?

I'd sign off on texas as well. You fags should never have moved where there isn't enough freshwater to support human life ie: away from the east coast.

Californian here

please just nuke San Francisco, Berkeley, South Central LA, and Hollywood.

Orange County and San Diego dindu nuffin

As tempting as it is, no I couldn't. They're insufferable faggots. But they're our insufferable faggots.

What about Colorado? Most Californians moved here during the gang bullshit in the early 90's

I hate smug faggot hipsters from Orange County. I hope they get nuked.

idk do you have enough freshwater to support yourselves? with your mountains i'm assuming there are enough glaciers. if not then you're a candidate to be nuked in my book.

orange county has to go. too many mexicans.

Califags are stealing water from our rivers.

Fine, destroy Californias only real remaining Republican stronghold. Its full of drugged out soccer moms, rich Asians, and Mexicans who are too tame for South Central so they fill Anaheim

But its one of the few places that keep social justice bullshit from San Fagsisco and Hollaywood away while preserving Californias old culture

Enjoy all the inevitable rapefugees flooding your state anyways, faggot

would you be self-reliant if cali was nuked?

California as a whole should just fucking go down in flames. If you think some county is independent from the faggotry that is happening in Cali then you are just a fag. Orange County is a pile of shit, just like every other county in California.

Yes. Colorado isn't dependent on California. However, if the electric grid went down, it would affect everyone on the western side of this country. It wouldn't be because of California though.

Speak for yourself. My parents hated California back in the early 90's, so they moved to Colorado. Gang violence and multiculturalism has existed in California for quite some time, it's not some new thing.

Yeah, except the LA riots were pretty much contained entirely within the LA South Central area, so your parents either lived there or were massive fucking faggots. I lived in Inglewood at the time and I never saw any gang violence

No, they lived in a small city outside of LA. You have to realize that gangs branched out to smaller cities, mostly because they needed to sell more dope. We lived in a suburban area and noticed a bunch of niggers moving into our neighborhood, blasting rap music and starting fights with random people. We moved because gang violence was being forced into our communities, not because of media propaganda.

I like fruit.

who would miss it? I mean, honestly?

no one.

yes

Would love to tell all those SJWs to learn to swim

That's not saying much. "The OC" is full of fucking SJWs and leftyfaggots. Just because they still have a republican minority doesn't mean that they are a "stronghold". Just fucking die like the rest of them, you filthy pile of garbage.

its shitty probably because its infected with parasites that just leech and don't contribute to society at all.

But that's completely wrong

Its full of middle class whites who live in the gates communities of HB, and Fountain Valley

Vietnamese from little Saigon in Westminster

Ghetto Mexicans and niggers from Costa Mesa and Santa Ana

Lower class conservative Mexicans and druggie smoker soccer moms from the midwest in Anaheim

Idle rich whites from Newport "Jewport" Beach

And billionaire Asians and business executives from Irvine

Its a county full of washed out assholes sure, but if there's one thing the average person here is not, its an SJW

Why do you fucking type like this? Did your English teacher not teach you to construct sentences within a paragraph?

That would be a waste of nukes. Lets just wait another week for it to sink into the ocean

Just San Francisco. Other than that area, California isn't different than anywhere else when it comes to SJWs, leftists, hipsters, etc. I know people who live in mid-western red states and even they often run into SJWs. Pretty much every college in America brainwashes kids with Marxist bullshit.

I like spacing my posts because they're easier to read vs a wall of text.
I don't see you properly indenting your paragraphs you raging faggot.

Spacing out sentences is still a wall of text.

Nice one.

You are living in a dream world if you actually believe this. You must be from California so you think that only the most SJW infested city is bad and yours is completely okay. You are living in a fucking bubble, you don't even know what reality is. Move out of California or convince your parents to, then maybe you will have a taste of reality.

I would fight tooth and nail to be the guy who pushes the launch button.
While we're at it let's get New York too, since it's just East Coast California.

We should just bomb the coastal areas and live in the Rockies.

1. Nuke coastal communities
2. Move to mountain towns
3. Let niggers live in small mid-west towns and nig like nigs
4. build walls around the rockies to keep out filthy niggers
5. Enjoy life

except it doesn't have communists.

NUKE CALIFORNIA

Good taste in music OP, have some rare Tools.