I have some mysterious film reels

I have some mysterious film reels

What should I do with them?

skim them for cool shit and post it here.

Yes do it we want to see

No matter the content, fap to it.
Then post them, so we can do the same.

OP here. you guys are in luck. its small children playing on a playground. i am currently tryining to get my projector to play correctly

That's all?
Do you know where they came from?

i don't know where they came from.
the kids at the playground is only one reel. i have a 16mm projector so i can only play those, and that was the only 16mm reel.

the rest are 8mm or super 8, so i'll just have to look at them and post photos of any interesting frames

Why do I have the feeling this is going to get disturbing real fast?

here's a better quality version

god squaredancing looks terrible. where did you find these op?

Fascinating find OP

I have a 16mm projector but nothing to play on it. I've always wanted to find a nuclear safety film or some shit to play on it but so far no luck

it was at a yard sale in utah back in 2002, when i was 8. i bought excitebike and the guy asked me if i wanted these for free and i said yeah. so i put them in the attic and yesterday i remembered they were still there.
the yard sale was weird too. the guy looked homeless and the house looked abandoned but he had a bunch of stuff for sale. he had an n64 that i wanted but i didn't enough money to buy it

pretty dope. find anything else interesting?

i'm almost done taking pictures of one roll and i'll post the results when its done. there are 13 reels total

lol creepshot

how about you get your mind out of the gutter, pedofag

nigger please, stop kidding yourself, this is fucking creeper shit

You have to drink bleach and the bleach will shut down you sex drive enough that you're mind will be out of the gutter

fuck yeah I would be, but I still tell it like it is naggah, not even pedo

that's the end of the first reel

you're the one hoping to find cp and bringing pedo shit into this. OP is just posting someones old home movies.

They're not even his home movies faggot, he already said he got them at a yard sale

>someones old home movies

second reel

I'm a photographer, OP. I love old family pictures like this. Keep on.

well shit, now i wish i had proper equipment

i'm in the middle of the third reel. i thought this one looked really cool so i'm posting it right now

here's another angle on that last one

requesting a video of anything interesting going on with a tractor. i'm kindov into that stuff. also interested in full vid of people unwrapping presents on christmas.

potential for quality thread with some more vids op.

sorry, i don't have an 8mm projector

maybe there's a local one someone will let me use though. i'll do some searching

how'd you get the other vids up? was it a different size?

yeah, the other one is 16mm and i have a 16mm projector

this fourth reel is interesting so far. i think its a renaissance festival

Just put them in the 16mm projector and play them at half speed.

pedro getting hard looking at those lily white feet

sorry if this reel looks like shit. i was using my window before but the sun went down, so i had to make a lightbox type thing. i don't think it looks as good

Guy in the first pic looks fresh as fuck.

i looked through the last 8 rolls and the next few posts were the only interesting thing on it

This is what's left to explore. An audio tape, and a roll of 35mm film. I want to develop it but i'm scared it's going to be a waste of money

Put the audio in a webm.

i don't have a magnetic tape player

Theres some for

well i'm broke, so if you want to buy it for me…

the 35mm is likely unused, op.
when you rewound the film in old cameras, the tongue on the end would usually disapppear into the cassette.

ask for one at a library?