Atheists call this child abuse

who dumb here?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cogs.12138/abstract
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Fear-Of-The-Lord/
danielmiessler.com/blog/no-jesus-did-not-soften-the-old-testament-in-fact-he-did-the-opposite-and-heres-what-that-means/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am so moronically idiotic, I refuse to contribute to this thread in any way.

Why is that child stanging in front of an shooting arrow target?

u literally feel fear all the time

Hey OP. What If i told you that everybody is an atheist to some degree?

only if you're an atheist and a christian at the same time.

a believing christian realizes he is saved through faith, so he is optimistic.

an unbelieving atheist doesn't worry about it either way.

an atheist-christian would be in constant fear, since he believes in hell and but rejects God/jesus so he believes he'll go there.

so christianity only causes fear to schizophrenics, who believe in contradictions.

I would say that's wrong. All it takes to destroy all degrees of atheism is to believe in 1 God, or 2 or 3.

Atheism is 1 or 0, there are no degrees. You either believe in a god or you don't.

Only those who don't believe in Lolis are true athiests.

You know this is true, if you look deep inside yourself.

why, they just confess and tadaa! All the fears are gone

Right, well, I always saw the word "atheism" as a lack of theism..

Get rid of all old religious paintings or icons you might have at home, these things collect energy from the praying persons and transfer it to the demon yahwe, they suck on your energy, that's why many christians with these things at home have health issues. Get rid of that, no crosses on your body either.

the prefix "a" in latin express the absence of the word it is attached to.

Are you saying that naturalistic religions are better than abrahamitic? What is this herecy? Is it kek-approved?

Tom, is that you?

Yes, but does it necessarily mean TOTAL absence?

That's only the etymology mate, I'm not english enough to know how it evolved in your lands.

a person who believes in God isn't an atheist, in any sense of the word. Not even a little bit.

Which god?

Yeah, so technically, if you just have a lack of theism in any god, you're an atheist in regards to that god.

nope. It comes from atheist (greek atheos), which means doesn't believe in the christian god, which was the only one at the time. It extended to any god later.

Latin, greek. It sounds like you guys are just making up the origins now. :3

Only thing missing now is for someone to say it has a roman or germanic root too. Perhaps mongolian as well.

Seems like everybody wants to believe in their own origins. Oh well, I'll keep using the word atheist as simply "lacking theism completely or to a significant degree".

"Here," the religious people are dumb.

Atheists are fucking annoying as shit, especially anyone that calls themselves an atheist on the internet. They've turned disbelief in god into its own religion with its own dogma, and they proselytize in the most smug and obnoxious way possible. I can't fucking stand them.

However, indoctrinating children too young to think about such difficult questions themselves into an organized religion absolutely IS child abuse. It is disgusting and should be stopped.

nope. The prefix "a" is latin. "Theos" is greek. Remember that English is half-roman in it's genes, which means greek and roman.

I actually studied etymology as one of my 100 pages essays in my studies, but believe what you like.

those, who were leaving the religion admit overcoming the fear of hell was the most difficult

no

best argument ever

any God.
a person who eats meat isn't a vegan. doens't matter if he eats chicken or fish.

on par

Still didn't say how wrong I was

prefix "a" is greek

very

I'm convinced

Hell is what we make of it. Thats why we are judged while we are here. Our actions and thought patterns changes us on a deeper, almost permanent level.

Thing is, people always wanna blame God for all the shit happening in the world. But they forget we are where we are at because of PEOPLES decisions. People want God to just show up and fix everything. But what they dont realize is that it would require the removal of choices to commit evil. Which is another way of saying no more free will. And it seems to be the free will choice thing in us that he values the most. The times when we CHOOSE to do right and the times when we CHOOSE him.

This is where the devil has fun. God doesn't need to send us to hell. The devil just needs to convince us to walk there ourselves. Again, hell is all in our heads. Its right where we choose to go.

The term vegan seems to have quite different origins from atheism, surely you must agree with that.

But lets say we take the case of veganism. Surely you do understand that there are vegans who are more or less militant than other vegans in their diets? I know some vegans that even avoid eating mushrooms for instance. Whereas some vegans avoid simply, well, the stuff jews usually avoid + stuff lactose intolerant people avoid.

I can't believe we are having a serious religion convo in Holla Forums. Usually people just post pictures of gore,dicks and obvious heresy like jesus giving hug to feces and whatnot.

Oh well, Holla Forums never seizes to surprise me. Go on.

You're not on halfchan Holla Forums, here. These happen every week.

amazing, completely empty rhetoric
prove god, for starters

some meat eaters don't eat dogs.
the point is that to be vegan you don't eat meat.
to be atheist you can't believe in any god, any gods, any God. any…god. ANY.

the moment you believe in any God is the moment you stop being atheist.

That sounds a little redundant considering the whole natural selection thing.

le burden of proofs is on u mai friendo

what?

Stop trying to redefine atheist for your own purpose, you stupid yanks.

flying spag monsters are temporal, finite, spatial, very worldly "creatures"; nothing like the idea of God, which is essentially the ground of existence itself, that which precedes forms, tentacles, space, time, etc.

there's no comparison.

Or it's a simple parody of the US christian majority.

Christfags and fedora tipping ledditors are equally products of the american anti-intellectual education system.

And what makes you think THAT god is writing books for us to read, or impregnating virgins, or caring about our underpants?

THAT god is totally unknown to you and you may as well forget about it.

WE are discussing the OTHER gods, the ones that religious people shove in our faces.

Children can think and find answers to difficult questions, though maybe not babies or toddlers.

children brought up religiously have problems with discerning reality from fiction

faggot

This is true. Deprogrammed christfags practically get PTSD when they realise their childhood was a bunch of bullshit.

It's not just religion that does this to children. Believing in Santa and the Easter bunny also causes this. Both of these figures are based on a religion but you don't have to be religious to believe in them as a child.

Magic of any kind doesn't exist and I wager your sex life doesn't either.

No, fsm essentially meets all the same criteria of the "transcendent" but equally made up God. Its all in the gospel, so you shouldn't equivocate and pretend like there is no comparison.

The only real God is anime.

Anime will save us all.

Holla Forums was right again, fucking shabbos goys.

2d has nothing on 4d waifus

The more dimensions, the more pig disguising.
d^5 = 5*pigz^4

1D waifu is where it's at

just imagine this sucking your dick

enjoy your basically nothing and paper-cuts

Here is my 1D waifu.
(Rounded to the nearest 1px width for you limited screen technology)

Take your 1D waifu (that should not have color) and shove it up your ass!

Worst D

I came

Can somebody draw a 4d waifu?

We can try

Worst case, we just do 2D and give it a tesseract mouth, or something.

What could possibly go wrong?

Basically a bj without motion, interesting.

GREATEST IDEA EVER MADE FOR THE 3D MAN!

we've been in the 4th dimension for so long and many still think were 3d

by the end of this year we'll be in 5th dimension

Prostate stimulation without anything inside your ass?

but some christians are chill

Why as that Jesus so sexualized?

Religion programs people to be obsessed with death and hell. It's their biggest way to control people. If you want to see a grown man act like a scared little girl, ask a southern baptist about the "Lake of Fire”. It's hilarious.

Japan sometimes turns it's heroes and folklore characters into females when making anime versions of them, sexualizing them sometimes. They occasionally do this to foreign figures too.

What do you find sexualized? I think the fact he was probably turned into a girl and the way he sits is.

study shows a religion is a major factor. U have a study showing influence of santa and the bunny?

this is an argument for which side?

Which study?

Nope, I am just speaking from experience and the way that kids react to the fact that Santa or the Easter bunny doesn't exist. They usually cry and wonder why their parents would lie to them. It's all part of the conditioning. Teach your kids to learn to accept lies.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cogs.12138/abstract
this real-ass, super-legit, undeniable, actual study

Yeah, that's completely reliable… Anyways, my statement still stands. How is believing in Santa or the Easter bunny any different?

your argument is what?
its different, cuz religion is an organised set of dogmas, while santa and bunny r only elements of it. Also the difference is u dont have a study fo your statement

are you now using "words" like "u" and "cuz" to confirm that you are full of shit? It's basically like saying "you won, now i'll pretend to be a retard and hope you respond to me".

I really, really, really like this post
:^)

even if i was, im still right

what does he mean by that? cuz, u know, i need to know.

ur gay

oh, i c, thank u 4 explaining

But wasn't it God's decision to make people hateful, violent, selfish and greedy? These traits are the source of most of man's problems, and God instilled them in us.

Smaller community = Higher chance for quality discussion.
If we were as big as halfchan's Holla Forums this thread would've inevitably been what you've described.

This is how Jesus looks today, according to your 'intelligent' quality discussion.

pick 1

We all know the true answer Holla Forums

Bullshit. The whole point of the religion is to fear God. It says many times throughout the bible that you have to fear God. If you don't fear God, you're not a good Christian.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Fear-Of-The-Lord/

Yes, exactly, and therefore the moment you stop believing in any God is the moment you become atheist. Therefore, if you stop believing in a specific god, you become atheist towards that god. This is what I have been saying, its enough to have only a significant disbelief to most gods to be considered Atheist. (Hence, you cannot have disbelief in all gods since you are not aware of them all.)

I laughed out loud.

couldnt omnipotent god ma a worl with free will and no evil?
God disproved.
Go has moral obligation ti rmove evil, like ud have moral obligation to call police about your friendly neighbour ahmed making a bomb to kill infidels. U violate his free will to build a bomb, but u must stop evil. If u thak the "u" personally and u ont care, if ahmed blows some1 up, u r evil and so is god. Why worship evil god? What makes u think there even is a god to worship?

what makes u think ol testament doesnt count?

imagine a god who loves free will beings, but despises evil. if it loves free will beings more than it despises evil, sure, it might decide to allow us to exist.
but the bible is still contradictory

if you want to believe in the old testament go ahead
you are now a jew
the new testament is literally the new law (between human and god), overriting the old law (which was insanely detailed, complex and pretty fucked up)

tl;dr jesus replaced the old testament (unless you believe otherwise, since the whole damn book is up for interpretation anyway)

you just described agnosticism
keep going user, you'll get there

That's not even how it works, you faggot.

No i didn't. Agnosticism towards the god is partial disbelief in that god. Atheism is total disbelief in that god. Simply disbelieving all the gods you're aware of doesn't necessarily imply that there won't popup some god in the future you will believe in. Therefore its impossible to say that "You're only an atheist if you disbelieve in all possible gods", hence, there are infinite amount of gods and anyone can invent one.

No, what I described was atheism, and that christians are actually atheists in relation to other gods than their christian god.

atheism is a belief - that there is no god
theism is a belief - that there is god

both make an assumption on something that can't currently be measured

we can say anything we want. reality and belief operate on totally separate levels

Wouldn't you think a just God would love all good people even if they didn't believe?

I don't know man. Scientists seem to always have some belief (or hypothesis as they call it) before they prove something.

moral obligation remains on top of not being able to make free world without evil, so u r wrong
So new testament is nothing, since jesus fulfils no prophecy, theres no ground for "original sin", his father being god, eden, theres no rules to follow, no covenant, no creation of "universe"… U r now an american - left an european culture and pretends what he made is original and not based on anything.
"i didnt come to bring peace but sword" and also im not gonna change old rules, like, for example stoning fags, disobedient children, slavery… So no, jesus didnt replace anything

skim more derp

hypothesis is not a belief. if a scientist totally believed in an assumption, what use would it be to test it?

are you morman?

it is

no. Atheism isnt a belief theres no god, its lack of belief in god. Just like not believing in geocentrism doesnt mean u automatically believe in lunocentrism.
Learn whats null hypothesis and when u reject it.

i identify as morwoman

Obviously is a tard trolling atheists, because the first cause and pagan things arent the same, but autistics tards cant notice that, now, if you really believe that they are the same i have bad news for you.

Do you have autism? seriously.

ah, i see. U r so limited, that u try to project your ineptitude on others, cuz if u dont get it, must mean they r wrong

Even more fucking bullshit. Even Jesus said the old testament counts
danielmiessler.com/blog/no-jesus-did-not-soften-the-old-testament-in-fact-he-did-the-opposite-and-heres-what-that-means/
Fuck off already

That isn't a Japanese made image. The art style looks obviously western to even if it took some inspiration from Japanese artwork. Besides the fact that an English speaking Deviantart/Tumblr faggot drew it m8

See this

Try arguments, then projecting.

Fuck, that's such an easy typo to avoid. Its mormon you dip.

You don't get out much. There are two billion christians that believe in the Old Testament. Every single christian church preaches the Ten Commandments.

He was (maybe) talking about the covenant.

satanists fug kids and say its fine, id say that's worse.

Rolled 8, 2, 7, 6 = 23 (4d10)test

Rolled 1, 1, 3, 1 = 6 (4d10)
test

Rolled 6, 10, 1, 5 = 22 (4d10)test

Rolled 7, 7, 2, 5 = 21 (4d10)testing

kk