Just fuck my cinematic universe up

just fuck my cinematic universe up

Other urls found in this thread:

screengeek.net/2017/01/16/rumor-wonder-woman-justice-league-said-to-be-disasters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

MY

CAPE

INTO

DC cinematic universe sucks anyway. Let them stick to comics and animated movies/shows.

The Lego Batman movie is going to be the best Batman to ever appear in any medium.

I guess the script is total shit. What the fuck is happening at WB?

Apparently they were going to base it off of the Arkham games.

They're more concern with starting a cinematic universe than making a good movie. Say what you will about Marvel but at least they make movies that their demographics want to see and are generally liked by them.

MEME LUCAS

I expect Affleck to post a vid of suicide at the very least.

Well that sucks.

I was looking forward to it.

I love lego, and my body is ready. Affleck sudoku countdown imminent.

Already the worst batman
Even george is better

That's crazy.

The only reason anybody I know was looking forward to this was because he was directing it.

RIP DC

This would be awesome which is why I seriously doubt it will ever happen.

screengeek.net/2017/01/16/rumor-wonder-woman-justice-league-said-to-be-disasters/

He left when he saw the direction WW and Justfuckmyshitup League was going.

I bet if he could he'd cancel his DC contract as well.

Why?
He doesn't even have anything down the pipeline.
He's done directing plus acting at the same time for a film before.

What excessive faggotry has Arnett been up to? Cloony still has to make up for his mudshit ex wife and her terrorist affiliations.

I didn't pay a lot of attention, but didn't Affleck imply that he wouldn't do the movie unless they give him enough time to make a decent script and produce a decent movie, and then when they tried to rush the movie he threatened to drop out as a Director which caused the Studio to give him a few more months time?

Guess he still thought the script is garbage but this time the Studie wouldn't back down.

Because he wants to make a good movie and Warner Bros just want to make money.

Why not neither?

there's a first time for everything

Because Warner thinks the former isn't necessary

But they're not capable of doing either.

Why doesn't he just help with the script then if he's so great?

I'm sure he did but was being screwed over by Warner

Holla Forums is made up of children and autists. Don't know why they keep posting here instead of their faggy board tbh

Back to >>>/reddit/ faggot

Because only children and autists give a shit about TV and movies anymore?

Your no u doesn't even make any sense, you autistic kike. Back to >>>Holla Forums

wew lad I don't even watch cartoons or read comics.
It's an observation that a pretty large portion of threads here consist of capeshit, anime, and cartoons.
Other than Star Wars threads (which is kid shit), and politics (which are even less related than cartoons) there isn't shit going on here.

where do you think we are? what do you think the film medium actually is?

a way to part the foolish from their money

well yeah, but the point is that children and autists are "the foolish" which is 99% of this board.

THE

Did you miss me, Holla Forums?

no thanks

Is he still starring in it, just not directing?

He may do this film but he is done. His portrayal was hated and he knows it.

yes ma'am

… no? affleck was praised as batman, they just hated the writing because it had him straight up murder luthor's henchmen, and snyder autistically defended it with "lol yeah he totally kills people in dark knight returns omg guys u fukin fags reee" and "muh dead mama has de same naym as dis ayy lmao's mama"

I had no problem with Batman killing bad guys. It makes far more sense that inventing ever more autistical plots as to why he doesn't.

Bats icing scum was one of the only good things from that shitshow.

Pity they didn't have him off Leto's Joker and Robbie's Harley Quinn.

Particularly Quinn. You just know that WB is gonna push her as DC's Deadpool.

i agree, the tone surrounding batman in the movie was the best part of it, and given what we saw, him killing made more sense, not to mention the fact that the film straight up starts with him being an asshole and getting more vicious, makes sense that it would lead to him killing, especially with MARTHA.

A Batman who kills is the Punisher.

Will batman be molesting children in this movie too?
or is that only delegated to behind the scenes?

Robin was killed. Harley Quinn murdered him

is the solo film confirmed to be post justice league?

The villain is Deathstroke, but there's no official information about if the movie is a sequel or a prequel.

I usually enjoy Affleck's acting, but he really seems like he's an asshole in real life.

Very few Hollywood actors are nor assholes. Besides Affleck is part of the JUST league after his divorce from Jennifer Garner.

Snyder has to be sucking someone off high up there

In fairness… She divorced him because he was cheating on her with dozens of money, constantly getting drunk and gambling their money away.

I never found her attractive, but since then she seems to exclusively appear in religious films, so she's probably a nice girl who couldn't put up with his immorality anymore. That or the shit he was up to was so dirty she felt she had to go ultra religious to cleanse herself of it. I mean, for all we know Ben's the guy whose identity Kevin Smith would never reveal who he claimed like going into see-through bathrooms and standing underneath them without them knowing and watching them shit essentially onto his face. I could see a woman walking in on her wealthy husband jerking off to a row of people shitting on his face getting the fuck out of there and becoming a fundamentalist.

I meant. Guess I was thinking ahead of myself.

wtf I love jennifer garner now

moreso

When putting on his mask, does lego batman take his hair off and put it on a stand first?

Wasn't Jennifer in that failed Ban Bossy campaign?

Is still Garner a bleeding heart feminazi?

sad, I thought the Accountant was pretty good. I bet he would have done a decent job… at least better than what we'll end up getting.

Ben and geoff ahs the script all written about but the justice league wroter wouldn't have none of that and rewrote it with the studio execs' blessings

No. The Lego Batman team is marginally less autistic than you.