I thought people were bullshitting when they were posting their Holla Forums bans

I thought people were bullshitting when they were posting their Holla Forums bans.

I ain't even mad, this is the funniest shit ever. You spend enough time hating tumblr, you eventually become it i guess.

I'm not even Holla Forums, how could you want that pro-TPP piece of shit?

Its cringeworthy enough you actually screenshot the thread hoping to find sympathy here

Yes, yes you are

Not entirely pro-johnson. The whole reason i started the thread is because i wanted to the see what arguments there were for and against him.

Not looking for sympathy, i don't even care. Only other time i've gone on fullchan Holla Forums was for the first presidential debates.

Just posted because i used to browse cuckchan Holla Forums, which prides itself on free speech. So it is funny to see that fullchan's Holla Forums ends up being as big an echo-chamber as tumblr.

Not as mad as you :^)

If this is real the hot pocketry at Holla Forums has reached critical mass.

IDK what you wanted m8.

wait, people unironically liked Gary Johnson?

That's the thing, i've seen plenty of these posted before, but i thought it was Holla Forums trying out some sort of halfway decent discordianing involving photo-shopping Holla Forums bans. Didn't realize Holla Forums really had just gone to shit.

OP, I feel you, I too, am banned from Holla Forums

Your thread was still bad though and you should feel bad

fullchan Holla Forums being moderated to hell because its being trawled from everyone from tumblr to the mary sue to SRS to mainstream rags, all to find out how Alt-Right the racist frog came about.

After the election the bans will die down. I got banned and it was a good call.

What about it was bad?

Tell me you aren't serious when you made an actual template thread asking people to debate a distant third idiot who sucks globalist cock and the TPP
Wither you were sincere or not it still looked like a massive shitposting thread
Did it warrant a ban? No, a bumplock and/or thread deletion would've been more fair. But seriously man you were asking for it

Holla Forums looks basically like Holla Forums now, I tend to avoid both.

Because obviously the answer is to never ban anyone because its worked out so well for Holla Forums

Oh, and before I forget: jesus christ people please learn how to write.

You didn't even provide your opinion or state an argument. Why do you expect everyone else to contribute when you yourself haven't? Your topic was the functional equivalent of "redpill me on gary 'split the vote for every koch' johnson".

Much to learn you still have…my young padawan

It's your own ban, isn't it? You have no computer skills and don't now how to evade it. Sounds about right for a Gary Johnson supporter.

Low-energy shitpost

wtf im a #johnsonmissile now