Trump Seeks Campaign Cash from Jewish New York Real-Estate Buddies

Trump Seeks Campaign Cash from Jewish New York Real-Estate Buddies

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-08/trump-seeks-campaign-cash-from-new-york-real-estate-buddies

Trump called the group "the biggest real estate people in the country" during an interview at Trump Tower before the meeting. Those expected to attend included the billionaire (((Richard LeFrak))) and (((Howard Lorber))), both of whom Trump has known for decades and has called his closest friends. Others included (((Steve Roth))) and (((Michael Fascitelli))), the current and former chief executives of Vornado Realty Trust, and (((Steve Witkoff))), who once worked for a law firm that represented Trump and later started his own real-estate company.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ovB1v
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/06/trump-i-get-so-much-publicity-224076
realdemocrathistory.wordpress.com/category/democrat-party/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Roth
en.wikipedia.org
archive.is/UJRWq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check em boys

reading this means you're pozzed

Guess I'm a #Steinmissile now.

Neck yourself, shill cunt.

(checked)

Hitler dubs are approved.

cmon…

Hi Schlomo.

I guess we should just support globalism, open borders, common core, and the TPP right? :^)

I'm a #HillaryRocket now

you can guarantee every time somebody points out trumps over represented jewish connections that this post will be made. its quite obvious by now we have both pro-trump kike shills and anti-trump kike shills. trump is not the savior of the white race but its a start and we have been appeased and pacified with semi-redpilled policies. for now.

and right as im typing #2

lel

Try harder jewboy. Trump is the savior of the white race and you'll be swinging from a lamp post come November.

nice try fag

Oh no the Trump is stumped guys.

I'm now a Hillary missle now and I hope everyone joins me. You wouldn't want to be a newfag, would you?

I'm man enough for Hillary guys, are you?

ISRAEL

IS

TRULY

OUR

GREATEST

ALLY

Check these dubs OP

sage

Nice slide thread Schlomo.

It's psy-ops. Trump's presidential campaign is a psychological operation of the US Govt. intelligence community.

THANK YOU, GREATEST ALLY, YOU'RE OUR GREATEST ALLY

how do you people cope with this much cognitive dissonance? Pointing out Jewish influence is a-ok until it's with Trump, and suddenly the fucking people pointing out jewish influence are jews themselves if that makes any fucking sense

Christ. Just accept Trump as a stepping stone that helps our cause, but isn't perfect. Trump isn't the next Hitler. He's a fairly kosher civic nationalist with some very good policies that happen to align with our interests. Why we need to pretend he's the second coming of Adolf beats me. Don't fool yourselves

No one's fooling themselves with anything. The reason with spamming OP with sarcastic shitposting is because his thread is blatant inflammatory bait. He didn't come here to foster serious political discussion, it's just another zOMG TRUMP IS A KIKE shill post like Holla Forums has been inundated with.

Trump is radically shifting the Overton Window to make anti-immigrant, nationalist views mainstream at a rapid pace. Regardless of how you feel about Trump, supporting his candidacy has strengthened the true right wing (not the neocohen bullshit) more in the past 11 months than anything I've witnessed in years. Especially considering Hillary is our only other choice, the decision to support Trump is a no brainer.

Who has said, unironically, that Trump is the next Hitler?

Point me to the thread(s).

Not our fault you take memes seriously, autist. No we won't stop calling him the God Emperor. You're a faggot and nobody should listen to you. Somebody should actually kill you.

is it going to be you that hangs me or one of your bernie supporting neighbors? maybe the spics down the street. you gonna form a death squad with the autist who likes going on walks with his katana? calling people calling out jewish shit jews is comical especially here. keep shitposting but the election fagging went into over drive after the armed atlanta fed protest. i suppose (((they))) ended the case study on us and decided to shut us down with rampant election fagging and shit threads.

After he wins the election is when we can criticize him. Until then we will be cultists memeing his every move.

…to Tel Aviv.

Another obvious intelligence psy-op.

i bet seeing as i was the one who set the date and time

archive.is/ovB1v

Daily reminder that if jews supported Trump, they'd talk positively about him in all the jew-controlled media

But Trump is a (thinly disguised) neo-cohen. He's even more of a radical Zionist than Hillary Clinton is.

Trump: No Need to Raise much Money because 'I get so much Publicity'

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/06/trump-i-get-so-much-publicity-224076

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has backed down from the $1 billion figure that his own campaign estimated he would need to raise to prepare for the general election. Instead, he said in an interview with Bloomberg, he would rely on free media attention instead of buying ad spots.

“There’s no reason to raise that,” he said when asked about the $1 billion fundraising goal. “I just don’t think I need nearly as much money as other people need because I get so much publicity. I get so many invitations to be on television. I get so many interviews, if I want them.”

Trump has used the media’s coverage to his advantage throughout his presidential campaign. In January, POLITICO reported that Trump got approximately $330,000 worth of free advertising across cable news networks for their repeated broadcasts of a 30-second ad spot for the campaign. And in March, The New York Times reported that Trump received an estimated $1.9 billion in free airtime (compared to $10 million in purchased airtime) since his campaign launched.

Trump self-funded his bid for the nomination.
How he's the nominee OF the Republican party - no longer an independent entity running for a party position.
He never said he'd pay for the Republican Party's campaign even if he was the runner.
So the Party is soliciting funds for their bid with Trump as the front runner - hence money for Trump.
It is well known that the Party is filled with Jews and that Jews donate to the party (unless you're trying to imply otherwise, which is also bullshit).

If English was your first language then you'd know that.

False. 1/3 of his funding came from outside donors.

Yes he did. Repeatedly.

You're engaging in desperate damage control.

You've played this shtick before and are fooling nobody.

Please provide the video where Trump said he would fund the campaign if he was not the nominee.
Do it.

Please provide the video where Trump said he would not fund the his campaign if he was the nominee.
Do it.

Ever see the huge ==DONATE== button on Donald Trumpstein's campaign website, you stupid nigger? That's where the outside donations come from, not from his companies.

It's no surprise that Donald Trump loves the "poorly educated." They comprise the vast majority of his supporter base.

Historically speaking though the democratic party has always been more based than the republican party where democrats fought against desegregation in the south.

realdemocrathistory.wordpress.com/category/democrat-party/

Nice parentheses bro but none of those names are setting off my jewdar except for Steve Roth.

Nice Redtext, FAGGOT
So now that you've outed yourself as not knowing the most basic posting semantic of Holla Forums, you can go back to wherever you came from and stay there.

Here you go.
Not backing the nominee and party means no support whatsoever, including financial.

So where's the video proof I asked for, huh?
Post it or you're full of shit.

I haven't. Use your nose and point me to it.

lol he wont get the delegates, this video is hilarious

hahah trump will be sulking away

HAHAHAHAHAH

It's just one guy

- David Duke

The problem with these kike OP fucks is that they never ARCHIVE THE FUCKING LINK! Any self-respecting Holla Forumsack should know to archive kike links like Bloomberg - especially when you are supposedly trying to root out the kike influence in Trump's campaign.

Lemme give you something to reply to then.

KIKE

sage

Establishmentcucks please.

OP is a faggot

But I'm self-funding, goy!

Can't wait for Shillary to win so the Trumpfags leave this board.

sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Roth

en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Vornado_Realty_Trust

How can anyone defend this? This presidential election was fixed from the very start.

The media is in a bind because they're desperate for ratings, and Trump is a proven ratings draw. Nobody gives a shit about Hillary or Bernie, or any of the other Republican candidates.

They're forced to pay attention to him, you idiot.

People will learn after the election that Trump wasn't kidding when he said he is Israel's truest friend.

nice

After a decisive victory against the (((Hilderbeast))) will (((Trumpowitz))) celebrate down in Tel Aviv with Israel's favorite "goy" (((Putin)))??

why do you even bother fam? this can't be fun or are you truly autistic?

What do you think about this post ?

what about it?

Good goyim making deals with teh kikes?

Pretend I didn't ask.

Ok. Trump will be president and there is nothing you can do.

HEIL, BROTHER

You got btfo of you last thread, now you're here?

>Suddenly there is a nonstop stream of new threads, each one detailing a different jew that works for Trump
>Every anti Trump ID is only capable of name-calling and shaming attempts

Wow! What a total coincidence! Not like this is coordinated at all!

Friendly Reminder
archive.is/UJRWq

What does your post have to do with Trump's ties to 9/11?

I want ((God Emperor)) to become president so he can draft the ((Holla Forumslocks)) into the military.

But then again if ((God Emperor)) told the ((Holla Forumslocks)) to go die for the kikes, they'd somehow rationalize ((God Emperor's)) actions as "real politik".

Fuck you Kike

But this is a thread detailing the Jews whose interests Trump is going to be looking after.

Or do you expect us to believe that these Jews are going to give money simply to Make America Great Again? Dodge this question with your prepackaged shill responses.

Yeah we get it Hillary placed one mil to shill socials with anti-trump stuff.
It's not working, we know he's not Hitler but he's the closest thing we got to Hitler since the ban of slavery.
We will all vote him, and you'll be without a job, shill.

Facts don't matter to these retards, it's the same thing with Israel's favorite "goy" ((Vlad Putin)).

Maybe calling them retards is a bit harsh, seems they have no hope so they latch onto anyone who presents themselves as a sort of alpha male, even if that alpha male is totally owned and controlled by ZOG. It's quite pathetic actually.

But when you are raised on jewish fairy tales then it must be easy to believe people such as ((Trumpowitz)) and ((Putin)) actually give a shit about the white race.

>>>/reddit/

lol you could be lifting or reading or learning a language or finding a qt wife.
but you're here getting laughed at by shut-in autists who masturbate to anime.

((Hillary)) supports planned parenthood which is pretty based tbh. But then again you faggots seem to love niggers like your hero ((Milo)).

Deus vult

LMAO! You're right actually and this will be probably my last post for the night.

/4chon/ was right, this place is cancer and a den chock full of faggotry and autism.

Take a hike, kike

Glad I could help ROFL!

We already know Trump's likely Jew influenced, it's just that his policies help us the most.

Same with Jewtin, he's controlled opposition.

In some ways, it would be best to just bring everything down and go full anarchy so traditionalism can organically establish itself.

That's common knowledge, he's been pimping (((CARL ICAHN))) since his first rally.

They are battering rams opening the door for more refined right candidates, at least that's how I see it. I'm still supporting Trump because he has (unintentionally) united the alt-right and made the leftist jews chimp-out like crazy.

Eat my dick