I hate my own daughter so fucking much and it's killing me

But wait- there's more.

You think I'm joking? It gets worse.

What the fuck have I raised

fake as shit but I'll bite

Beat the dog fucker out of her you pussy

I'm with this guy this is fake.
If it was real you'd have posted the videos.

Just shoot the dog and make her watch.

Fuck the dog and make her watch.

Her mother still loves her. Plus I don't want the wrath of CPS.

Or the FBI.

It's not the dog's fault.

Is that legal?

Definitely not.

That's not how this shit works nigger

(checked)
Who gives a flying fuck, she sexed a dog and needs discipline you moron

The problem is that I'm not a shrink or a dog trainer. All I can really do at this point is leave it in the hands of her doctor and caseworker and pray.

Posting in epic bread.

never trust psychiatric shit shows they just want your money

you're a parent, do some parenting otherwise your daughter's just going to get dog herpes or some shit

I guess it's true what they say.

Woof!

I'm honestly quite scared to interact with her much at this point. When people hear "dog-fucking child with a tendency to act out" they usually don't think too highly of the parents.

I don't want to turn into the bad guy all over a spanking or some shit.

Literal horror story.

Why I fundamentally fear raising a daughter.

You think that's bad? My terrible daughter child had the family pet parakeet fly out her and she had the BALLS to say I stuffed her the bird. Now I'M in prison with all the other bad dads and now I'm getting "the bird" ifyouknowwhatImsayin

Get rid of your dog lol.
Look at the silver lining, she could be fucking black guys. Maybe take her camping or something, just you and her and try to fucking figure out what went wrong. Avoiding her and not talking to her isn't going to solve anything and will probably just leave you with regret.

nah nah nah you don't spank the child. She fucks dogs, she'd probably enjoy spanking too.

A good back hand to the face should do it. Fear not what others would think of you, you're an adult you deal with this kind of shit now - or better yet, ignore it.

I wouldn't recommend locking the dog and the daughter apart 24/7, only when you can't have a grasp on the situation. If you catch her doing it again, flip a fucking nut and go mental at her. Do it. She'll be too fucking spooked to fuck a dog again.

This is some pretty good shit too.

Murder+suicide is the only option.

You've failed as a parent and she's failed as a person.

Thanks anons.

I've invested way too much in her mentally over the years to do that. I want to try fixing what I can.

If you feel that you must do something, this is what I'd recommend. Physically violent dad would probably just make her angry or want to suicide.

fake kill yourself and blame it in a suicide note on your dogfucking daughter
also post vids faggot kek

The dog is an animal that exists for your amusement, it doesn't have rights. Don't fuck the dogo because that would just be degrading yourself for no reason. Worse, she might get off to it, who knows? Better to just humanely euthanize the dog but make her watch as he's put to sleep (best by a vet honestly). Now, if you truly hate her, you could feed her the dog without her knowing and then reveal it later on at some point when its relevant to the plot.

She'd end up fucking a bear.

Look, pops, she's obviously crying out for sex. And who better to give it to her than her father?

Fuck her, user. Fuck her right in the pussy. All your problems will be solved.

Beat the shit out of her.

Repeat.

/Problem

make that cp bestiality into mega folder and share, u selfish prick.
who cares, what shes fuckin - not only is she an extention of your and her mothers genes, which shows what a good choice uve made by procreating with her, but also u have another, spare daughter.
i do agree it wouldve been better if she died from the dog germs anal infection. Fuck whoever u want, but theres a reason dick goes into vagina and why we shun fucking non-humans.

ez gg

Tell me more about the infection. Why didn't the doctors report this immediately when a child showed up with a broken asshole, residue of dog dick semen and an infection due to the combination of the two? This is not a scenario that leaves much to the imagination, any decent medic shoulda known she was taking it up the ass from an animal that is your property.

Was the doctor Indian or Chinese? Why did they just send this child back home with you despite her obviously troubled anus?

fuckin 13yo girls can get access to cp bestiality, while i cant…

Lol yeah right…

1st time was semi believable. Steaming was semi believable.

Girl goes to mental hospital for fucking dog.. is allowed around dog, alone, to fuck.

Gets home. Parents STILL HAVE DOG. Is allowed around dog. alone. to fuck.

Didn't happen.

give away the dog

It's not really that difficult to find tbh

help me

Better a dog than a nigger tbh honest m80

Fake but if not, you need to beat the shit out of her until she learns not to be a degenerate. If thats not for you, put her into care and forget she exists.

/r/shit8chansays

Some imagination you got there, buddy

A German :^)

I can fap to this.

the fact that you have to ask troubles me

Why do you even care? Send her to therapy. Sexuality is already weird if you shame her more it'll just get worse.
8/8 m8

She's my kinda gal

Pedigree Cum :^)

It's so chumpy, you can carve it!

Seconding and These are really good solutions. You have to talk to her and spend a lot of time with her to find out why she did what she did and how to keep her from doing it again. Going camping one on one is an idea I especially like. You need to figure this out and stop it. Hang in there, user. I'll be praying for you, if that means anything to you.

Your daughter sure is sexually active. Have you fucked her yet?

at least she isn't allergic to dog semen, people have died before from dogs nutting inside them.

This is very bad advice.
Attacking your daughter will only make her see you as a violent idiot, and she will, most likely, continue expressing her sexual desires for dogs if she were to ever move away from your household. I am sure you love your daughter and do not want this to take place, or for her fetish to evolve into a much more deadly one; if so, do not abuse her.

If you are religious, maybe you and your daughter should talk to your priest (or what have you), or talk to a doctor who takes his religion (which you share) seriously, probably influencing his line of work. Most of the doctors that help peolle transsexuals and abortionists fell fine with these things, and I heard it has bad origins.

Kill the dog, for it's potential offspring are tainted, or, at least, get rid of it. Whether you kill the dog or get rid of it, it will probably hurt her (the later, even more so), so you should let her know that you love her, and that you do or did (if you believe it has an afterlife) not hate the dog. Personally, it is strange to see people consider there pets as part of there family, instead of a non-human servant that may be a source of entertainment.

How did everyone find out?

Meant to sage

She will grow out of it. You made things worse by sending her to the psych ward.

This sort of thing doesn't just happen OP.

You raised an isolated brat that later turned into a degenerate. I can't help you fix this crap, but you can start by teaching her that there's more to life than just cummies.
I'm gonna be honest here, just try everything. If it all fails, you can always put the young libertine in a orphanage and wash your hands of this shit.

Oh post vid too I wanna fap

I think I have a "spit fetish". I love the smell of spit on lips. Back when I used to get laid, I often smelled my gf's lips while I shot a load in her. It's very strange…

She's going to continue fucking with dogs even if you give up/kill your dog. Best thing you can do is get her some therapy or murder her.

Bullshit motherfucker, rule with an iron fist, display dominance. This is the only way.

(checked)
Fuckin nice meme m8

Just kill the dog.
As in put it to sleep, don't fucking shoot it or decapitate it because that would be animal cruelty.

>implying this is real

UNDERRATED POST

I cant believe you faggots believe this

I'm fairly sure most of us don't, it's just way more arousing to pretend that it happened.

I think her knowing the god died because of her abuse would be a better way of unfuck her brain.

Set up a security cam in your room.
Lock the dog in your room.
Tell her you are you have to be somewhere for the next 5 hrs and not to go into our room.
Watch for the red rocket receiving to began.
Burst through the door with knife or shotgun.
Kill the dog slowly enough to let yelp in pain for a while.
Tell her what she doing is unholy.
Pretend it never happened.
Kill yourself & leave a note stating it was because your daughter had sex with her pet.
Post results.

My ex wife also fucked dogs.
wanna hear my story?

she will not

good

and that's how I know this shit is made up

if you get a zoonotic disease that hits you worse than a little cold, you 1) have won the fucking lottery 2) die very quickly if it's not a well-known one

Best thing to come out of this thread.

gold

kek fair enough

This post blows your story away.

the story was fake from the beginning man

post it user, though I think he should just give away the dog and not keep pets around his daughter.

Nice meme

Yes, but now I personally know for a fact this is the case. Unless OP van come up with a rationalization for it.

Don't take this away from me.

That's what you get for having a daughter instead of aborting it like a normal person.

I met a woman in the bootcamp (1st mistake of many)
we got along and eventually hooked up.
she was my first. fell for her…hard. she fell just as hard. she has 3 tats of my name on her i have 1 of hers
I could make this long but ill FF 3 years
Were in the process of divorcing.
Come home (6month cruise) and decide to take back the computer I bought her.
Search through history to find evidence of infidelity to show the court to get all I can from her ass.
We were married, she cheated, made me listen to her have sex while on sailor phones, bla bla bla.
Come across a site i've never heard of.
look it up.
WTF.jpg
Call her to confront
She tries to blow it off saying it was something she and her guy friend were looking at for jokes.
Pull up internet history for past 6 months
At least 1 visit for 1-3 hrs every 2 to 3 days.
Remember her telling me stories about her great dane… cringe.
See reandom google intrie just below beastieaity site.
"how to tell if your dog is happy"
Remember her telling me to get rid of our dog as soon as I got back.
Decide not to take her to court or ever contact her after BHA ends.

its been about 5 years now. we had good times. still haven't talked to her

Your daughter sounds like my perfect woman.

This is now a bestiality thread.

Remember kids, BESTiality is the BEST.

NO

BURN THE HERETICS

Cry some more.

HERETIC

DEGENERATE

The lack of whores getting pregnant with puppies makes me sad as well, user.

Everyone should take the knot.

Everyone.

Which one of those is OP's daughter?

Hopefully all of them.

I hate being aroused and disgusted.

Like fapping into a mirror eh user?

reminds me of this pic

Acting like an impulsive beast is not ruler-like.
Such a person probably has little restraint on many things, and will probably hurt himself if he has not already.
If one is to give there child corporeal punishment, it should be done with a tool that was made for it. Spanking with a paddle should be fine as he never said she was into BDSM, and they probably don't like real punishment.

It was a bad idea.

That's not sweat…

Under rated post

Just buy her a dildo from bad dragon

It wasn't a .jpg either
:^}

You need to act like TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) to establish a connection. This is the most important and without it you can't explain problem, fix problem, moralize, teach… Use a three-way handshake! TCP protocol operations may be divided into three phases. Connections must be properly established in a multi-step handshake process (connection establishment) before entering the data transfer phase.
Understand?
Do what interests her. Do not impose if you do not get answers. You are laughing. Tickle. Anything to get a connection.