There's something fishy going on with this new 'Right-Wing Populist' thing particularly in terms of it's supposed...

There's something fishy going on with this new 'Right-Wing Populist' thing particularly in terms of it's supposed support for Israel. Are they so desperate not to be associated with nazism, are they blowing the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' thing way out of proportion, have they been cleverly and abruptly brainwashed by the kikes or all of the above to varying degrees? I haven't had much to eat as I'm cutting but I'm sure a few red-pills on this subject won't do much harm. I mean, I don't know these people personally, but I think it's safe to assume that they were probably oblivious to Israel in general before this anti-musmim-'traditionalism' thing took off.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W77t6
archive.is/MPZaN
antisemitism.org.il/article/103353/afd-politician-spreads-anti-zionist-conspiracy-theories
dailystormer.com/calls-for-ban-on-afd-jews-demand-the-suppression-of-germany-democracy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue,_White_and_Red_Rally
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we're just jelly Israel gets to be an ethno-state while we don't :(

I got you, fam

Bump

Jews only form 76% of the population, the rest is all arabs

Bump again

Sweden has a higher percentage of natives than Israel has jews. But yeah zionism is the only nationalism accepted in the mainstream

Just maybe Holla Forums's hatred of Jews isn't shared by everyone in the world.

it's called hiding your power levels fam

a lot of it rises out of movements being co-opted and redirected towards more kosher civic nationalism

Too much Sky News and Moslem hating.

A lot of the worst Zionists aren't even Jews

so they're aryans?

There is nothing fishy, just yids trying to co-opt the movements and misdirect their efforts. Any "nationalist" movement that does not name the Jew and/or advocates alliance or friendship with Israel has been infiltrated and subverted.

It should be.

Just check out these posts in Brit/pol/

Notice how quickly the guy who responded was attacked

You aren't the sharpest tool in the toolshed OP.

Wonder where Trump would be now if he toed the line like Jewz or Jewbio.

Trump is Not Joe blow, and even him keep saying how much he love Israel.

Keep an eye on the goal, which is to undo what Jews did, so don't prance around saying ya hate jews, hop around fighting wage gap myth, rpomoting traditional family value, arguing about the insidious danger of PC WHILE saying ya like jews.

pretty much
any nationalist with half a brain, access to wikipedia and a shred of moral fiber can put two and two together and name the jew

Trump's platform is not pol hitler platform. Realistically Israel will continue to be a US ally. Aspects of the relationship, like how the US is confused and thinks it is a vassal state of Israel, can be reworked, but not if you act like an anime neet.

It's just with the most cucked nations like Sweden (SD), Britain (EDL) and Holland (PVV).
I believe that they are counter-signaling Islam. Sure, there might be more than that behind it, but we need evidence of actual controlled opposition.

The FN and AfD, only rightist parties that matter in Europe, are still pretty uncucked as far as the jewry goes.
FN due Jean-Marie Le Pen, and AfD for general German simmering rage.

I'm crying for you.

For fucks sake, you burgers have seen how bad it is in Europe when you laugh at us, we have no formal protections on free speech and no firearms. You can afford to wait for Hitler. We can't. Anyone who'd remove Salafi is a better choice than Eurabia. If they happen to be Zio-Cucks, well Shabbat shalom schlomo. That's the temporary price we'll have to pay. And besides, you've seen it with Trump - kosher nationalism leads to real nationalism which eventually leads to naming the Chosen. You've just got to jump the hoops. Besides, bombing Muhammad and Abdul while muttering some perfunctory twaddle about the glory of Schlomo is hardly a colossal sacrifice on our part.

didn't his daughter officially expel him from the party?

EDL in england arent really a nationalist party, theyre more of an anti-islam party so to their soft heads it makes perfect sense to team up with (((them)))

A lot of people like Israel because they kill a lot of Muslims. I used to like them for that reason.

Here's what George Lincoln Rockwell had to say about that:
my "sissy" friends. We would build a great "grass-roots" membership by not mentioning the Jews at all, even praising them-and then, while they suspected nothing, we would get stronger and stronger until finally one fine day we would wipe the smiles off our faces, spin around on the surprised Hebrews, and let them see just what we had in mind!

Jobbik and Golden Dawn are the only real nationalist parties in Europe.

The leader of Jobbik names the Jew and calls Gypsies subhuman.

Some Golden Dawn MP made cucks cry because he named the Jew in Parliament the other day.

Anyone who doesn't name the Jew is either a moron or controlled opposition.

Cuckservatives have always existed

I just want to hug all the men out there who died fighting the kikes.
One day they will all be seen for the heroes they were.

Yes. It was because the Jews were constantly using Jean-Marie to attack the party with. He had holocaust denial cases against him and shit, which hurt the party a lot.
It was just a cynical political move, and they are still seen together.

Marion is the direct heir of Le Pens, and she's pretty radical and was closely mentored by her grandfather.
inb4 her real father worked for Mossad

At least two AfD members have named the Jew too.

But I do agree, only Jobbik and Golden Dawn are actual nationalist parties who don't even try to hide it.
Very recommendable.

I don't agree with this at all.

Anti-semitism isn't popular nowadays, like it was in the 30's.
Fixating on jews this early is foolish, and won't help the parties in question at all vote wise.

Then why did he start his own movement/party against her?

Bet they didn't say anything a leftie pro-Palestine politician wouldn't have gotten away with.

Got any links?

Hi JIDF

The trick here is that cuckservatives always fight the symptoms of the disease rather than its causes. Take a look at this guy: He wants to expend precious European lives and spill blood in attempts to destroy the mudslime invaders - while ensuring that those who brought them in not only go untouched but remain in power. You CANNOT be a kosher conservative while being NS - the movement, if allowed to fall under kike sway, will have its leaders rapidly replaced, and kikes know how to scan for untrustworthy people.

Fire is a better weapon than a gun. No one's banned petrol.

Nice try but once kikes remove muslims they will probably find a new way to destroy Europe, before islam it was communism, who knows what their next trick is?
Destroy the disease, not the symptons you fucking retard. Although I'm guessing that you're just one of the hundreds of shills on this board and not some newfag.

There are a lot people aware in the AfD.
But everyone knows naming the jew public is political suicide in Germany which is why they will pretend to not know until in charge.

archive.is/W77t6

archive.is/MPZaN

Vid doesnt directly name the jew but names rothschilds, soros etc.

for

You noticed my clever linking of the antisemitic right with the antisemitic left, huh?

Peter Schmalenbach

antisemitism.org.il/article/103353/afd-politician-spreads-anti-zionist-conspiracy-theories

I can't find the older one, but have a rabbi's letter to Merkel and co. crying about AfD's anti-semitism.

dailystormer.com/calls-for-ban-on-afd-jews-demand-the-suppression-of-germany-democracy/

She, and FN as a whole, were forced by the French government to give Jean-Marie the boot.

I actually haven't head about this rival movement, but I'd imagine that a man so involved in politics all his life just can't do without.

Share some link pls.

bump

76% jewish? America is like 10% white. I wish America was that pure.

I wish America had far right politicians this cute and smug.

I wish faggots like you would get murdered in their own homes.

While you stab him in the back.

How did the French govt force them?

Here's the link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue,_White_and_Red_Rally
Just search the name for more.

Wikipedia calls it a party but I don't think it's ever stood in an election.

Its either people trying to troll muslims with the Israeli flag, trying to get them to show their violence while a camera is present or its a kike funded controlled opposition to stop actually ethnic cleansing taking place.

It could be both tbf.

Au contraire, I'm quite open about where my sympathy goes.

Keep telling yourself that.

I support Israel and would be happy to enrich them and their culture.

t. nuclear dindu

Israel would not continue to exist if this relationship is reworked. It is safe to assume, therefore, that no change to this relationship will be allowed.

Your intuition is spot-on. This is just kikes playing it by the book. Let me go on a little rant on the jews.

Pretty much what you said on the OP. But here comes the deeper part.

The two main jewish lines of thinking come in two flavors: Globalism and Zionism. Both camps sometimes clash, but immigration is desired by both of them.

Globalists jews push immigration to mongrelize white countries to make them into obedient puppets for their communist utopia. You see them them in action as the EU: destroying identity and sovereignity.

Zionist jews push immigration for two reasons:

Get other countries to sympathize with Israel. 'Shitskins are ruining Germany too! Poor Isreal; those Palestinians had it coming'. This is augmented by 'white' jews joining and subverting any movement. This one is the on OP rightly pointed out.

The other reason is because kikes have deluded themselves into thinking they thrive in multicultural societies. Same reason they invited the muslims into Spain back in the Middle Ages. People were too busy fighting the obvious moor rather than the sneaky jew. Furthermore, they can pretend to be 'one of them' and thus achieve positions of power. On this particular approach, interests intersect with the globalist camp. You don't see zionist jews pushing for this approach now that they have Israel, only globalists.

Do note, through the power of double-think, they are sometimes both zionists and globalists

By understading the zionist approach, you understand that the opposition, populist parties are not actively trying to avoid the dreaded Nazi label - groups such as Golden Dawn openly embrace some of the imagery - but rather are being subverted by Zionist interests. Avoiding the Nazi label is just the cherry on top. Just as planned.

Either way, the key is to go full 3rd Reich and deprive them of jobs at positions of power, and deport them.

-"So I heard you goys don't like your social marxist jews. Here, have some nationalistic jews instead."

-"What? You don't like those either? Well, we have all sorts of jews: secular or religious, nationalistic or globalist, communist or capitalist, faggot-loving or faggot-stabbing, big nosed or small nosed, pale or dark skinned… whatever you may like, goys."

"Oh, so you say you don't like jews at all? So, you might say that you oppose jews in general? Somewhat of an anti-jew? That's great, goy! Here, have some of our self hating anti-semetic jews! And we'll give you a discount too, only six million shekelim, goy!"

Technically, agreeing with Israel's right to exist and to self-determination is a Nationalist position.