The State Of Childrens Programming and Ideas For Something New

So I have kids
So do a lot of anons these days
We make sure to stay with another white woman, produce white children and then the kids want to be entertained and…
IT'S NOTHING BUT PROPAGANDA
racemixing, shitting on white people, shitting on traditional values, etc etc
Anyways what are some good shows for kids and what are some ideas for a show as I've been toying with animation a lot lately and my wife thinks it'd be a good idea to come up with some new shit for kids

Even if you don't have kids you have to have seen how pozzed all this new shit is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUe5Ugg6Iks
youtu.be/9CC4E5Gp4nI
youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA
wordow.com/english/dictionary/?t=evidentiating
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaIVD1M-uOddW7aGZtfAwyvjJOfbohT4q
youtube.com/watch?v=QmXYNqWQFKg&index=4&list=PLaIVD1M-uOddW7aGZtfAwyvjJOfbohT4q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_White_Fang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_of_Peter_Rabbit_and_Friends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bella and the bulldogs is a great example
there used to be a lot of threads here about this one "Bella and The Bullkdogs"

MLP if you have daughters, heard it had an episode that shit on communism.

bump out of interest

Hey, I still have the original infographic I made from that! Looking back on it, I would swap out a few things at the bottom for more directly relevant subjects.

If they're gonna watch tv, you should just download a whole shitload of stuff you approve of and let them watch that. Give them some good stuff like magic schoolbus and arthur

exactly why i'm asking for approved content. I have found some and mostly just watch what they do on netflix and certain things are not allowd

Probably most children's programming from about the 60's up to the 90's. Race mixing, faggots, anti-white sentiment, and degenerate values weren't present yet.

Just steer clear of shit like Captain Faggot.

I've got them into a lot of stuff from when I was younger on netflix or downloaded like
-animaniacs
-pinky and the brain
-tiny toon adventures
-courage the cowardly dog
-dragonball
-Sonic cartoon
-Smurfs
-Snorks
-Chip & Dales Rescue Rangers
-Ducktales
-Darkwing Duck

I've never seen this show but it looks good going by the intro.
Also the entire human cast seems to be white if that counts for anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=bUe5Ugg6Iks

will check it out thanks
it counts for a lot as long as they're not cucked and theres no homo/trans agenda going on

scary shit out there

90ties animes
they teach your kids about being honest, and how to Kamehameha

used to watch that and transformers, thundercats, go bots as a kid
good ideas

Pretty redpilled in my opinion

i have a little kid, and i dont have cable. AVOID CABLE. theres too much trash. local antenna TV has alot of public broadcasts that cater to interests. real life interests.

my son loves to watch woodworking shows and hunting shows. or shows where they talk and show farming or landscaping. sometimes he watches cartoons, theres one called dinosaur train he watches. i dont see anything wrong with it.

i get him used to not seeing advertisments, or loud obnoxious TV. when he does see it, it bothers him. other parents kids are immune to it.

he's young right now, and im hoping this doesnt change much as he gets older, but i hope to turn him into a mostly-outdoors kid by that time so he doesnt grow up thinking that hollyjew represents reality and is unable to relate to it.

so far its working, but hes not even old enough to be in school yet…

Pre 84 Disney is acceptable, but preferably things before Walts death. I also watch Die Sendung mit der Maus with my kids. I also love this youtu.be/9CC4E5Gp4nI

Masha's tales is the English translation of a rusky kids program. Mixed up retellings of classic fairy tales with very Russian mirrors if the story. Silly but good for children.

Silly gingerbread man. What did you think the wolf would do

Just let your kids watch what you watch (non kid shows and movies) unless it's too boring for them. And then just cover their ears and eyes during sex scenes or degeneracy.

But I have a relative who is really cutting their kids off from the pozzed media. She only lets her kids watch nation geographic and other nature documentaries, at least what I saw so far. The dad feels the same and always tells them whenever they see weird cartoon figures in public that it's basically retarded and for retarded people, I laugh myself as well. Also this guy even told his kids (5 and younger) that he was going to kill the chickens himself so that they may eat, and they were even cheering. The guy believes deeply on showing reality as it is and making even death a norm, and hates it when people give his family retarded toys that depict animals and people in a retarded cartoon manner. Society norms is a funny thing. For instance, it's now "normal" to have lesbo kid shows like Steven Universe to be shown to kids.

Im a late 80's kid, living in rural areas, we weren't really rich and couldn't afford cable, we just had the basic channels, and most of it was boring shit, so I never got to watch much of the electric jew
I remember the old simpsons and shit like south park that I used to watch, but that's about it.

Hell, I don't even have a cable subscription at home right now

Im with you boy
Why the fuck would I pay for TV and ads when I can just download every fucking thing, put that shit on the living room PC

Idunno about that way man, but then again, i'm not a parent yet
I'd say you need to expose him to some of it, in order to teach him why that shits bad and why it's wrong, he won't understand all of it at first, but it'll stick with him

He does kinda need to be immune to it in a sense that he won't be fazed by ads later in life and become an impulse buyer or something

My boy watches the same cartoons I did.
Ninja turtles,super mario bros etc
Basically sat morning cartoons from the early 90's

This

If you haven't got that brat shooting, you need to start. Get him a .22 and train him well. He needs to spend more time innawoods than rotting his brain out watching cartoons.

Is Lamb Chop's Play-Along a good show for little kids?

That's a bit young. 9 or so is a more reasonable age.

A solid recommendation. They also recently had an episode that BTFO NEETs (which presumably make up a large part of the "unconventional" fans of the show t. pro/pone/ent).

The best solution, though, is to probably to restrict your children's access to cable programming altogether.

No its not you faggot, I was out killing rabbits at 6. I meant just getting him comfy with guns, not necessarily hunting. Trust me, hunting with dad will be his best memories.

can you recommend some?
they really like dragonball

I don't know about the other anons here but that bottom bounce segment was pretty sexual.

Also do you want your kids to watch retarded puppets and stuff pretending that they're real? Or do you want to treat them like adults and not show them something that was obviously made for autists & retards.

Not even school aged is too young for that in my opinion, take him fishing or something.

I would make my kids watch anime and play games made in Japan for entertainment; music listening would be anything that isn't nigger-tier. That's how I lived and look where I am. The only time I was a faggot is when I tried to be a normalfag in my mid 20s.

Shounen (like Dragonball) is good for young people since that's supposed to be the target demographic. It instills that "struggle to achieve" attitude which is counter to mediocrity.

Nanatsu no Taizai for example although it's a bit more perverted than Dragonball. It's become one of my favourites.

Dragonball was pretty perverted, most just forget about that.

Yeah that's why I said only a bit. Most people that grew up with Dragonball (such as myself) saw only the censored version though.

Like, changing the panties on the end of a fishhook into dollars.

Literally babby's first twerk.

agreed, but hes not even 3 years old yet and is under developed because he was premature. he has some health problems, but hes smart and recovering well.

dont worry, im a gun nut and own several guns that i just keep around the house out in the open. his first gun will be a pump action shotgun for fundamentals and concepts. a bolt action or magazine fed .22 depending on how he does with the shotgun for drilling and marks training. then once he's good with that .22 i'll get him a similar gun in a bigger caliber.

i have to worry about teaching my kid not to raise his power level. i have trouble concealing mine at home since my wife is alot like me.

will check out shounen (sounds ilke shonen jump which I let them read)

Whatever copy I have has a little bit of perverted Bulma and Goku moments but mostly the kids just like Goku beating shit up and all the cool shit Bulma has in capsules

Pic is another degenerate childrens book

What does Holla Forums think about Redwall and Watership Down?

Those series are a little grim and deep for children.
LOGH, despite being the masterpiece it is, probably wouldn't be able to hold a child's attention.

They aren't called "normies" for nothing.

Ah, for whatever reason I got the idea he was like 5 or 6, either way guns are probably going to be the white mans best friend in coming times.

Yes, those books are great and so is the show.
Redwall can go from sweet and happy to fucking brutal.

I'd recommend Macross. It has to do with "culture shock" between different peoples who look similar to man and their difficulty in assimilating into human society.

They'd probably like pleb tier anime like Bleach and Naruto.

Although the only problem is that one of the ace pilots was with a black chick.

Watership Down was pretty cool. Triggers normalfags/millennials with no backbone. Would help kids to get used to the concept of death and loss easier…

I was out trapping rabbits with my father from as early as I could remember. I remember watching it and thinking "drat, he got away! Rabbits don't usually help each other" to which my father replied "aye, but this is just a show, not real life."

It's totally controversial nowadays. It literally triggers kids!

Socially inept autistic society achieved.

how about teaching kids how to be a good wife and husband first

Most Shounen though if full of fucked up shit that you would never want to show to western kids. The only exceptions are the few that are cencored for Western TV broadcast which are very few.

BRIGHT EYEEES!

What age are they? Pretty much 6, 7 onwards it's far better to start them reading on their own than watching the idiot box. Maybe that's too young, but you could always read more complex books to them - great for bonding and teaching them what new things mean while expanding their imagination (they visualize, instead of being fed visuals). Of course, you want some alone time too but there must be books aimed for independent reading at that age. I don't have kids, so take all this with a pinch of salt; I just think TV limits imagination, buy them a keyboard or something with headphones.

Yes brainwash your kids to be weebz.

As a weeb myself, I regret delving into weeb shit as it made me into a degenerate.

I also knew a white girl from my school who grew up on Miyazaki and anime. She only had gook boyfriends.

If you want your kids to racemix with asians, then get them hooked on anime.

thanks for the insight my little one just turned 4 and older is 7 in case anybody was wondering

Heard about this on The Fatherland radio show on TRS, already had it on the list thanks

Looks like George Ws wife and daughter wrote a childrens book, wonder if it's based at all

i've heard good things about rush limbaugh's kids book

It is really sad that they've been remaking all of those classics in shit tier fashion

Also I get my internet through the cable company so for some reason I get free cable

Gonna get this one

4 & 7

As long as your ass aint pumped him full of vaccines and antibiotics
Remember most of the brain development is between 0-5 years old.
Make him learn all kinds of shit when he's active and "awake", like flashcards with flags on them and shit
My dad did that shit and I can basically tell you the country of every single flag on the fucking map

As for the power level, 100% with you on that one
When he gets old enough, explain to him that the world isnt perfect and not everyone really wants to be your friend, some people might seem nice but they arent always, etc
You gotta fit in at school, but always remember that what they teach is indoctrination

As a parent who already knows this, it'll be your job to supervise what he gets taught in school and keep that shit in perspective and explain why the holocaust didnt happen

Was there ever an anime focused only on Zeon?

I use Anki to help me learn moon so I would suggest using that for your flashcard needs.

they still play 90's cartoons a lot on the talmudvision. Spongebob and Hey Arnold! come to mind as not terribly pozzed shows.

I read Chronicles of Narnia around that age, would recommend it for children.

A show about a family that explores the natural wonders of America to find hidden treasures i.e. indiana jones + fighting enemies representative of our enemies.
Strong educated moralistic father, son who emulates father, helpful caring nurturing mother, daughter who emulates mother.

Tbh I had them on actual cards
Dont wanna get your kids hooked on the computer jew either

When I see these fucking nigger parents who buy their fucking 5 year old an Ipad so he can play angry birds or whatever the fuck I just wanna shove it up their parents ass

i hate remmington, and pellet guns… but i still love this picture.

i honestly think the more dangerous stuff should be given first to establish fear and understanding. so then you apply that to the lighter stuff. pellet guns can actually be great for survival. internally (legally) supressed and capable of killing medium sized game.

his health problems are phisiological, im against flu shots, but he has been getting the normal vaccines, and i do research on each one and have opted for alternatives, as well as avoiding "packaged" vaccines. my wife refused alot of things while pregnant so she would be healthy. he was born so healthy, but VERY premature.

he came out looking incomplete, 4 months early. but miraculously breathing on his own. didnt even need the light for jaundice or a cpap in the nicu. feeding was an issue though… he has to take HGH now, and it hopefully will balance out alot of his problems by developing his organs.

the medications he takes are therapies that are intended to cure… not just be regular medications.

its sad because he was so smart when he came out, way ahead. and now it looks like he'll only be average because of how much he had to overcome and deal with. but im just glad, we were looking at having to raise a kid with severe mental handicap from damages from seizures.

he is shockingly smart (cognitively), but his muscles are way behind where he should be.

I had an idea for a western style cartoon
imagine bugs bunny and popeye had a child and that child spent his youth on Holla Forums and is now a 40 year old, problematic rabbit that goes around and hurts SJW and other commies in a funny way(slapstick)

Congrats!

I can't really state anything tbh, as I don't want to deviate from the thread's purpose if it has to be television shows. The Brave Little Toaster is a film that creates brave children and I want to say promotes the idea of adventure and teamwork. Might put the fear of God into them every time they see an air conditioner or magnet though :^)

Nice! Yeah I'm struggling to remember what age I started independent reading, I was pretty young as I was ahead of the class even during year R because everyone was mad jelly about The Very Hungry Caterpillar lel. The power of attentive parents.

SO I TAKE IT YOURE A REMINGTON FAN

jesus christ what the fuck
well good for you that he isnt fucking retarded or something, I dont know how I could endure it
Itll balance out in the end, who knows what might happen once he hits puberty there

Just remember nigger, could be a lot worse

Also I see Jim Henson is still working despite being dead.

I just watched this movie zootopia
basically the rabbits were the honkeys
the foxes were the niggers

I was thinknig of making a childrens show based on this

would it be too much to make jews weasels and niggers gorillas?

as long as we don't point it out i think it'd slide

I think that whites should be somethnig more powerful though

good idea

Not just television shows but any programming, books and movies included

I think it'd be helpful as there are more folks with children here than many would believe

why would you introduce them to television?
might as well buy your kid and iPad when they are 4.

I try and get my kids to watch stuff like this.

why not popeye?

flashcards are a great tool, but also just exploring what kids show interest in. young boys idolize their fathers, as do many young girls. dont betray that blind trust they have in you and it'll be easy to shape them.

yea, wife swelled up like a balloon over 2 days, and started to have severe abdominal pain. doctor said baby has to come out asap or she'll die. she went blind before passing out and having a seizure with a team of doctors screaming and scrambling.

top hospital. they have delivered babies as early as 6 months early without issues. it could be alot worse… though honestly his conditions were so bad and complex he is being used as a study to help future kids.

he still gets horrible nightmares, but i think all of this will make him alot stronger as he gets older.

Going to add there's more animal cartoons such as Toad Patrol and Silverwing.
But they seem to be more pozzed than the other 2 that I mentioned prior.

I really don't know about these extra 2 I'm mentioning as I barely watched them when I was young.

For some reason I remember these shows pretty well. Probably because they had actual stories.

Any anons watched these?

I think you mean (((you))

I haven't watched them in years, but I used to love Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beaver, even the early episodes of Spongebob weren't bad.

Older cartoons are really great though, stuff from the 50s, 60s, Original Mickey Mouse, etc.,

and lets not forget popeye

Remember watching this as a teenager because it looked edgy and dude lmao drugs.

You want to show your kids western things not eastern things. The eastern way of life and the western way of life is completely different.

I always loved donald duck

i can assure you your kid won't suddenly turn into mindless sweatshop drone after watching sailor moon or two

and if it does turn autistic… well, at least you will have an excuse why your perfect parenting failed

Fuck off weeb. Do you go around proudly with moe shit on your clothes and things? Do 10/10 blondes come up to you all wet when they see you express your obsession with anime & moe shit?

You should be one of the last people posting in this thread unless you are warning people on how to not raise their kids so they don't become like you.

Yeah popeyes good. Other stuff iv got my kids into.

Tintin
Asterix

Both great. My son (9) watches jap stuff like Tenkai Knights (basically just toy commercials disguised as a tv show but its free of pozz) and my daughter (5) likes this show called Oggy & the Turkroaches which is like a modern tom and jerry. Its also quite good.

They do use tablets, phones, computers..etc
Android and iOS are designed for complete idiots so they master them in a matter of minutes

No, I don't want any of my children being influenced by a culture that isn't mine.

i watched that show as a kid
definitely not pozzed

Tintin is definitely the best.

Disgusting
Fucking kill yourself now

Awesome movie.

it's a canadian coproduction. cease exposure immediately

the irony

Yes, killing myself and leaving my kids raised by a single mother would be a good idea

Philistine

Well good look finding any non jew Western media, especially in the current year.

ichigo mashimaro is a better loli themed anime for kids (just remember to not use THOSE subs). prisma ilya is nasushit on top of the degeneracy

You are posting your sexual degeneracy on Holla Forums like a MLP fan would.
Go back to your containment boards. If you were a true Holla Forumsack, you would be prepared to shoot yourself in the head in order to remove all degeneracy and to have a clean society.

kids can't into subtitles, shit must be dubbed

There's always that one weeb. I hate you delusional fucks.

That's because western kids are a bunch of fucking pussies that get offended or scared by anything

I started pirating anime when I was 7. It really helped me learn english as a non-english speaker, since the subtitles were all I could rely on

Chaim would be proud of you already enslaving your kids to the computer jew
Here's your bonus

I never said he had to watch Illya I was just asking why the first user I replied to wanted to keep western kids away from anime.

But why are you mad?

I'm so sick of Holla Forums ragging on innocent children's programs, looking for things that aren't even there.

Because you are alive.

i see i'm not the only one who listens to the fatherland

my kids will beat up your kids

oh come on, at least go the full mile and give him a beautiful wife too.

This is the only christmas album allowed in my house

This is America we don't want your autistic cartoons in our children's heads.

I know growing up I was heavily into science themed shows and movies.

This is one of the first dinosaur movies I remember around age 5. Also any documentaries about the ocean were the bees knees.

Hell OP could be Jim.

I swear I loved to watch things about prehistoric oceans.

lol good one

yeah i actually got this idea after listening to the latest episode

not jim but it made me realize that this would be of interest to more than just me

My girl loves nature shit so we play a lot of that for the kids
Netflix has fuckloads of nature docus

thats what your mom said last night

your mama so fat she broke the stairway to heaven
and had to take the elevator
then broke the elevator
If only they had taller forklifts like she uses to get on her flatbed to go to the doctor

Also the angry birds movie was pretty based but my kids get bored by it. It's almost like it was made for adults.

The kids were laughing hard in the theatre from the slap stick humour.

oh for an excuse to kill a nigger and get away with it
god bless the great state of Florida

No, I went as a grown man with my grandma.

i think that it's great that you respect your elders
don't let that faggot get you down

This is a decent recent kids show with no enforced diversity.

CUCK

I meant I was the one watching it alone on my computer.

I use to watch a lot of Popeye, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Disney movies (1970s on back mostly) and a variety of old cartoons from the 30s through the 60s. Especially loved war movies and westerns (mostly John Wayne). Secret of Nimh was one of my favorite animated movies

I never liked westerns, just couldn't sit down and watch them. Don't know why.

shits fucked up they have remade bugs bunny and he has a terrible voice
if you watch the old looney toons they have taken away marvin the martian and speedy gonzales and i think every episode with a gun so no more elmer fudd
we live in a very cucked world

What did you think i meant you fucking retarded shit

Read tales for your children when you send them to bed. Andersen is perfect. Steer clear from the Electric Jew as much as you can.

Yeah, that was fucking retarded, spics were incredibly pissed off by that as they loved him.

vidya moar like yidiya amirite! is so exploitable

Old WB cartoons episodes which had cigarettes, cigars and booze are also removed, I wouldn't be surprised if they are even hard to find on Jewtube. Are explosives like the ACME boxes in road runner removed too? It's been so long since I've watched any looney tunes.

Also, cartoons like embed related are obviously banned everywhere, unless if used as teaching material about how the US was so racist. It really was a better time back then.

Why are you even contemplating letting them watch television?

Even if that shit wasn't (((their))) propaganda, it rots their brain and prevents them from achieving great things.

Take the television out of your house user before it's too late

If they're older, make up some bullshit excuse about how you can't waste the internet or can't afford netflix or whatever.

Watch your children magically become more interested in schoolwork, sports, and actual hobbies where they craft shit because they have nothing else to do. I say magically because it's like fucking magic in how it transforms children into productive little shits.

Yeah they'll be a pain in the ass while they whine about what you took away, but you were already prepared for that when you put your foot down and said "no more fucking Caillou!!!" to them.

You'll have to give up these things, but taking up reading never hurt anyone.

Goddamn youre fucking retarded
TEACH THEM WHY TV IS SHIT
EXPLAIN WHY THEY SHOULDNT WATCH IT

Lel

sensiblechuckle.jpeg

I fucking hate that show

Agreed user. Tintin is probably one of the best, non pozzed redpilled kids things out there.

Also Babar is good because it sends liberals and niggers into apopleptic fits of rage due to its glorification of colonialism.

I remember being in 6th grade when that fucking gay cancer patient made its way on the electric Jew. Marxists school therapists sent letters to parents and teachers encouraging them to make their kids watch that, insisting that it would teach good values. My parents threw the letter in the trash right after they told me about it and told them Caillou was for faggots and babies.

The people doing surveillance during lunch hours once told people at my table to get along, that we "were all friends, just like in Caillou". I answered that I didn't care and that Caillou was a faggot. I got sent to the principal and my parents were called for bad behavior. Back home, they shrugged it off, telling me that it was unrealistic to like everybody and that hating some people was part of life. Fuck that piece of shit tool of cultural marxists created to brainwash kids as young as toddlers into becoming weak pacifists.

my sides

That was beautiful user.

What's more universally white than the changing of the seasons?

Magi? It's an anime where the main villain is a jew and the people who can't use magic are referred to as "goi".

The Angry Birds movie too.

It gave us RIGHT WING BIRD SQUADS.

I never understood Babar but loved the music and barely got to see it.

Why the hell was everyone else human and then there were animals living amongst them?

Babars mother gets btfo'd for shits and giggles by a based hunter and he ends up going to paris and while there he gets civilised by this onld spinster woman. Babar realises the virtues of white civilisation and brings it back to his tribe of elephants where he crowns himself monarch and consolidates his territory while encountering niggers and making war on the apes and rhinos.

Its basically a love letter to french colonialism (it was written in the 30s but Nelvada - french canadian company that also did the 90's tintin cartoon adaptions - picked it up back when there was still a shred of conservatism in TV executive circles) and you can find tons of (((academic))) and tumblr tier blogs and articles kvetching about how problematic it is on a jewgle search

If you do this be sure to get the recut series. Really does a better job at showing the whole racial pride thing.

Dragonball is when goku was a kid
Totally different show

Sounds great. It really is astonishing with how much things changed in these decades.

I'm more triggered that we civilized the shit skins and tried to integrate them.

No but there are some books

Tintin is good, good role-model, gives kids some sense of adventure and are damn entertaining aswell. I've heard some rumours about Hergé being qiuet based aswell, but nothing that has been in written source, just stories from old guys in different european nationalists movements.

Just check out the old comics, like Scooby Doo, Tom&Jerry, the Looney-Tunes etc. Why not He-Man?

However, it's entirely possible to avoid pozzed shit nowadays, The technology is on our side, considering all the alternatives available instead of watching the talmudvision.

Just remember it's way better for them if you just limit the tv and computer-time for them. Let them out in the real world instead, let them develop all kinds of skills instead of living through fiction.

No, she was the head bridge bunny

I'm hooked on anime and I still wouldn't race mix.
Anime characters looked white anyways, I even saw a cute white girl that looked almost exactly like (outside) Umaru.

This is why it's so perfect. Introduce Goku to them through Dragonball when they're young and it's too dangerous to explain racial pride to them.

When they get old enough to handle the idea of hiding their power-level you can show Dragonball Z to them, and their old hero Goku grown up and being badass as fuck as a super saiyan (also a great way to introduce the ubermensch concept) taking down an army of aliens, and the effeminate Freeza with masculinity and racial pride.

It's more about the anime characters' mannerisms and culture. Too tired to argue it about but think about why so many white guys are obsessed with chink girls, especially the weebz. Also I seen the effect on females.

Redwall is terrific, the books and show got me interested in European art and music at a young age, interested in Lord of the Rings and other similar fantasy material. Only downside is they might end up a furfag if it backfires.

Thanks for reminding me of my teenage years anons, sat watching this with my little brothers.

mfw

Shame about the race mixing bit of the show then.

They don't really have kids user, weebs are mentally retarded.

You didn't need to specify that one.

Trying to think of more but I just woke up.

War in a Pocket

This Tintin meme is what inspired me to look up the current state of Sweden. I had no idea they were importing Somali muslims at all before I saw this.

>>>/oven/

What does Holla Forums think about the Moomins - at least the 90's cartoon adaption?

Still, it's weird how japs make their characters white.
Why do they draw characters that don't resemble their race?

I've seen plenty of cute white girls that look like carbon copies of girls I've seen in anime.

But rarely have I ever seen a map look like an anime girl.

As a manga/anime junkie, I care not for took women.
Plus took women are trouble and far more picky and bitch-like than our own women according to a jap I hung out with.

haven't read any of the thread, but I know how I can help you OP.

Shows:
-Arthur (early seasons, good luck on that)
-Recess (TJ's best friend is a black jock, but there's not interracial romances anywhere)
-Hey Arnold
-Spongebob seasons 1 and 2
-Simpsons seasons 1-9
-Popeye
-Tom and Jerry
-Scooby Doo

seriously, just show him things you watched as a kid, the degeneracy is practically non-existent compared to modern television

Flicks:
-Charlotte's Web (1973)
-early Disney (or anything without a brown protag; except Jungle Book, shit's cash)
-all Studio Ghibli films

We are not going to be able to fix this shit without violent civil war.
Society must be torn to its foundations and rebuilt.

I think its because their women….
ACT LIKE WOMEN :O :O :O :O :^) :O :O

That is the one defense I will give the anime guys.
There is no good sci-fi in the west anymore.
Robots and laser beams are just good fun no matter who you are.

oh, one thing I forgot to suggest is to show your kid(s) live action movies from pre 1960 to implement a more mature mindset

old stuff has me curious
seems like today's stories before injected with progressive revision
The Loony Left (Full Programme)
youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA

Leftist idiots inadvertedly shitting on their own narrative is not redpilled, the nigger realizing it's wrong is meant to appear "biggoted" and "oudated", not as a depiction of a completely natural and valid response.

"Redpilled" means it's PURPOSEFULY evindetiating the truth, it's not a matter of "if you think about it this way then it's redpilled!".

y'know, i wonder if passing on old fairytales to children is a mother's domain.
women seem more into this stuff than even i could

Saint seiya might turn them gay.
Maybe replace it with book of virtues.

For books I reccomend the brothers Grimm the full collection.

The jew in the thorns is one of the stories.

FIFY.

You won't achieve shit airing cowboy bebop, boku no piko and the like, seriously, stop pretendig this shit isn't like leftist western media already.

The first word is poorly spelled, and the second word isn't real.

REMINDER

Holocaust/white self-hatred education starts in the US public school at age 10-11/5th grade. Don't fall behind the power curve.

REMINDER
Don't entirely shelter your children. Expose them to degeneracy and it's consequences early and then be their salvation from it.

John Bauer (1882-1918) swedish illustrator

I remember those from when I was little especially the one with the trolls.

That was beautiful, thanks user. Holy shit that was good for my soul. Play that next to steven universe or whatever modern genderqueer garbage they're putting out nowadays.

(Gustaf Tenggren-1970) swedish-american

This, my favorite story. I'm the user always shilling it, and folk tales in general. Good luck finding a copy in print.

t. Collector of unexpurgated literature

I have a copy inherited from my grandfather. He read lots of those stories in that book some of them very poorly translated. I also read among the trolls.

You have a German copy?

as far as homoerotic shit is concerned Shounen Maid would do a decent watch for kids

No it was an anthology English translated. I think I still have it somewhere or I gave it to a relative now that I think about it.

take it from a lazy fuck who grew up in a nigger infested ghetto, if your kids can be aloud outside with out the threat of being stabbed by a nigger, make em go outside, if its raining or too cold , make em read or play in the house, but absolutely no gods damn tv. When a nigger stole our TV I wish my parents never replaced it.

If this wouldn't immediately get him taken away by (((social services))) , I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Not native speaker, the second word is real in my language.
fuck off either way, you know what I'm talking about.

Just realized it's just bad spelling.
wordow.com/english/dictionary/?t=evidentiating

On the one hand, raising kids on simple, cutesy, 'silly' cartoons and bright flashy colours is a relatively modern invention, and I always wonder how much the prevalence of autism and liberal retardation has been influenced by raising children as permanent babies.
But on the other hand, I don't see any harm in letting kids watch stuff like Studio Ghibli and old Disney films.
Just make sure they watch an equal amount of easy to follow nature/space/history documentaries - stuff that'd be considered more 'mature', as long as it isn't degenerate.

If you make sure they NEVER watch broadcast/cable tv, make sure they read books, that they get out of the house and play a team sport and/or play 'tribes/explorers' with them (either in your backyard or preferably in any local patch of woods - build cubbies, teach them what plants/berries they can eat, make wooden swords/shields/guns with them and play-fight, make up little orienteering missions to find 'hidden treasure' with riddles to solve, etc.), and teach them a skill like woodwork/archery/BB gun shooting/playing a musical instrument etc - then they'll already be smarter and healthier than at least 90% of kids.

My nigger! God tier illustrator. Even better than Aubrey Beardsley imo.

If were on the subject of decent childrens book illustrators, may I suggest Peter Cross. His work is fantastic and mixes fantasy with British nature realism.

Completely pozz free.

Show your kids these movies/shows. There are a few kids cartoons with no actual human speaking, they all have very good messages (obviously because they were made by the National Socialists themselves). Perfect for consumption by young minds. I particularly like the one with the ducks which teaches to not just think about yourself and consume/be materialistic.

Jewtube link to the playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaIVD1M-uOddW7aGZtfAwyvjJOfbohT4q

The duck cartoon I mentioned: youtube.com/watch?v=QmXYNqWQFKg&index=4&list=PLaIVD1M-uOddW7aGZtfAwyvjJOfbohT4q

You seriously can't go wrong with any media made in the 3rd Reich. Normalize Nat-so Germany to them and they will be less likely to consume the horrible image depicted of them.

Also if you jewgle around I'm sure you'll find literally tonnes of movies and tv shows.

yeah enjoy having CPS at your door
Great times we live in
I'm sure nogs can go in there yelling about black lives matter and whatnot with no problem
kid goes in saying I'm proud to be white he'll be in a foster home before the week is done

With cheap storage and "freely" available digital media, there's no reason your kids should be watching trash.

You could spend well under $100 for a SBC set up as a media center with decent sized HD.

I have the Rpi3 and Odroid C2, I'd pick the C2 and use HardKernel's Android release for simplicity and performance

Don't rely on outside streaming; If it's not on your personal storage/network it doesn't exist.

Holla Forums should make a torrent with wholesome family media for the next generation

yeah. this is why I wanted some input to make a list of "Holla Forums Approved Programming" and "Holla Forums Disapproved Programming"

What you could do is make a google poll listing everything mentioned in this thread with "approve" or "ovens." I know.
But it might work pretty well.

Funny since Caillou grew up into someone awesome.

No one posted Wallace and Gromit.

Early computer literacy is a HUGE advantage in today's world. Just because you didn't have it when you were little doesn't mean it's bad.

Some of you have a poor idea of a 3 year old's capability. A 3 year old should be watching shows that feature spelling and counting, not shit like Watership Down or Ghost in the Shell. A little kid like that won't be able to follow a plot that's too complicated and they'll just be traumatized by media that's too scary. Wait a few years, then try the stuff with complicated messages and scary moments.

If you wanna go Japanese, why don't you try Speed Racer. That's about the right level for a 3 year old. My kids were too old for this show, but how about Yo Gabba Gabba for the numeracy/literacy part. It's got aliens so there's no racemixing, not sure how pozzed it is though. There is a black guy but he just seems to be in the opening and closing of the show and doesn't seem to play a vital role in it. Seems like everyone's grandkids are watching it but that's not necessarily a good reason for your kids to watch.

We need a Sesame Street substitute that isn't pozzed MORE THAN ANYTHING. Kids under 5 learn by repetition and are working on letters and numbers. We need a show that does that without the additional socialist brainwashing that's part of Sesame Street. AFAIK every show like it (such as Electric Company) had as much or more liberal bullshit.

If your kid already knows the alphabet by kindergarten he's ahead of the pack. If he can read simple Goldenbooks, he's WAY ahead.

Kids don't even learn from counting shows and such. They need to be taught from their parents. If you're too worried about plot, just show your kids nature shows & documentaries.

And people said shit about latchkey kids.

They don't. The only features they share with white people are hair and eye colors (sometimes), but if that's all it takes then surely any Asian will completely pass for a white person if they just apply contacts and hair dye. Conversely, a white person with brown eyes and black hair should be invisible in a crowd of Asians.

Were you visiting a lab that conducts illegal human experiments?

Super Lovers and shows like it don't have anything to do with reality.

First kid coming soon, but the plan is ready.

I have everything planned already, with old things mostly: old cartoons, good old fables and poems, old comic books, nursery rhymes, classical and early 20th century music, and even toys and plushies ready. I don't plan on any TV, radio or internet being part of their education, and if it comes to happen, it won't be unattended. And that's it.

I won't expose them to any of the modern degeneracy. And it's not really like you even need all that stuff. I'll be raising them in the countryside, where running around chickens and rabbits, building huts and swimming in the river will be far more enjoyable than sitting in front of a TV. And it's far simpler to control their environment from the start than wonder whether every single thing airing on TV is fine or not.

I went to university with a girl that had a similar upbringing. As soon as she got away from her parents, she was like a crack-whore for TV and popular culture. She despised her parents for treating her life like an experiment

So?

I'm missing the part where her parents did anything wrong to her other than hurt her feelings.

10:1 odds she restricts what her kids watch.

That's how I was raised myself. And aside from the fact that I frequent this place, I'd say I'm fine.

Let's be real fucking honest, this would be a vast improvement even if you were entirely, 100% right.

Wait wtf is wrong with Cowboy Bebop

1. create characters and write script
2. pay nips / gooks / chinks to animate
3. ????
4. PROFT

but yeah more feasible first step:
create an archive of old based cartoons that are Holla Forums approved
you'll find some good stuff in canadian cartoons; white fang, for example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_White_Fang

just browse through old television / cartoon catalogs: plenty of un-pozzed stuff to be found

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_of_Peter_Rabbit_and_Friends

A lot of shows had propaganda in it.

Sure it was mostly conservative, but there were hints of propaganda here and there.

dark humor for kids

Have fun with your debt.

It had its fair share of WW2 propaganda

You think Holla Forums has people smart enough to do real math and engineering/software subjects? Good joke.

I remember there were two Worst Koreans that were working in my hometown that lent me some of their subbed anime collection when they found out I liked Miyazaki. I learned to quickly dislike anime and became really averse to the weebshit I saw appearing in some of my friends.
However, Grave of the Fireflies was in there, and ended up being one of my first real redpills on Allied military actions before the other WWII propaganda started hitting like a truck in school. Must have been 8 or 9.
It ends up really depending on what anime you show them. If you show them retarded fanservice bullshit, then yeah, they're going to learn to like retarded fanservice bullshit and tend towards weeb "culture". But wait until they're old enough, and show them the ones with more mature themes and none of that "kawaii desu XD" shit, I don't think they'll turn into autistic weeb neets like some of us were before we were exposed to Holla Forums.

Nice buzzwords.

Yes. Or at the very least Holla Forums USED to have these types of people. Frankly, I'm starting to think most of you are newfags or shills. Either way the boards going to shit.

Fuck yeah. When I was 10 my dad gave me a huuuuge stack of Heavy Metal magazines that he bought when he was in the service. Full of space, adventure, and sex, I was probably too young for them, but I was stoked and Moebius was my favorite artist. I can't remember a anti-Western sentiment in any of it either. Thanks for posting this user.