So what is the goal in your life?

So what is the goal in your life?
Right now my focus is bifocal but simultaneously pinpointed in one direction:
Have many kids
Direct a movement for the awakening of our people

I don't have any. I am going to community college for programing, but I am only doing to mooch off my mother a bit longer. I am thinking about an heroing right before I have to start working.

The focus is to live as comfortably as i can until I die, of course this means no wife, no kids, no pets, no other kind of stressful responsibility, just chilling.

You could program some sweet shit, user

You can chill with a wife and kids though.
Just propose to her with an onion ring or some other useless shit. If she gets offended, kick her to the curb, if she finds it endearing then continue on.

I am able to pass my classes, but not really capable of much else, besides there isn't really anything left to program besides AI, and I don't really have the intelligence for that,

There are countless things to program, when I get some time I'll be looking at the most versatile and current C programming language.
"AI" related shit is not particular complex, something you might term AI might not have a memory.

well, I guess true, there is going to be a huge boom for security programmers, and even hackers to some extent testers for the security programs but I guess that doesn't really matter, as I am not really passionate about anything, and am just doing programming because I didn't want to listen to some fat cunt tell me about how I should be ashamed for some reason, and about fucking fat 3DPD is somehow a good thing.

I haven't figured out how the future will play out yet and I'm not sure what I need to prepare for. I half expect to get party vanned for my political opinions at this point

Are you hwhite or some other genetic heritage bro?

white

I wish to create pieces of art that make life worth living for people who enjoy them. Secondary goal is gathering as much knowledge as possible.

youll do alright, if you can make certain two wombs pop out your kids then youve got it made

yeah, not going to happen guy. Just because I don't have any goals, and am considering suicide due to sloth, doesn't mean I am sacrifice any comfort I can garnish from this shit life just for 'gift' of reproduction, besides I am not Aryan, brown hair and green eyes, so you aren't losing anything going by your rules

what dies hair color and green eyes have to do with it
oy vey ive been trlolled how terrifying

did you ask if I was white or not?

So basically a cult leader. Have you already thought about a name for your sect?

Ship my first video game.

Already wrote most of the 3D engine from scratch. Now I'm working on content, starting with the player character model.

sounds like a solid plan actually

Who the fuck is going to cook the onion ring though?

Any game programmer that makes a game by starting with a 3d engine from scratch is doomed to fail unless your last name is Carmack.

Wouldn't best bet be to make a tcg game? I think that has to be quite simple and you might get some nice shekels for booster packs from autists.

Find love and be funny is basically my only set of goals

My last name isn't Carmack, but I've spent the last several years doing an extensive self-study of both 3D programming and design. I already wrote a (non-game) 3D engine once. And years before studying 3D I wrote a 2D game engine from scratch.

Mesh topology, modeling, rigging, texturing, animation, vertex morphs, forward/inverse kinematics, shadow mapping, shadow acne, peter-panning, etc. etc.- you name it, I know it, inside-out.

Yes, perhaps Unity or Unreal would've made life 'easier', but learning Unity/Unreal's UI quirks won't teach you anything directly other than how to lock yourself into paying them money. And in the end, you still have to have knowledge here and there about what's going on underneath the hood.

I already wrote an asset export pipeline for pushing assets out of Blender into my engine, and a rendering engine for rendering those exported assets.

Pretty much all that's left now is content and game-specific code. And I know how to make 3D models with good topology, how to rig and animate them, etc.

In reverse, I would argue that my experience programming 3D engines is a big part of what qualifies me to be able to make the whole darn thing on my own.

Already understanding how the underlying code works can help you gain a much deeper understanding of the design side of 3D.

If you're looking for love look no further m'lady.

all irony aside, I'm serious.

Not gay but thanks anyway, pretty much already have a gf anyway

Daddy knows what is best for me

wew

Yes, my user friend.
I am part of the brotherhood.
We have no leaders. Elders are respected, not revered. We do not seek an imaginary deity or afterlife.
Do you know?

some 16 year old who gives no fucks

I miss having those exact same goals…

stop being a pussy bitch and do it

That pursuit is by definition ongoing. So just doing it doesn't quite work, but I understand what you're saying.

It's hard to care about collecting knowledge when you can't remember things anymore, and it's hard to make art when you are so uninspired and impatient.

I know these things are in my control, but they feel so far out of reach.

1) Wait for my mother to pass away from old age (probably will take 40+ years)
3) ?????
2) Hang myself

My goal is to keep my shit from getting fucked up.

My goal is to live off of playing music. So I suppose I don't have any goals.

My goal is find peace within myself and somehow be in a position to teach others to do the same

MICROPENIS NOTICED

to post cute anime girls

alternatively, to kill myself

Posting cute anime girls, can't go wrong with that.

Truth! After my surgical prceedure, it's all I have left, now.

What procedure, user?

I have a business idea, its very small but genius. I'm afraid I can't tell it here because i'm afraid you might steal it and become rich before me.

k

Get more /fit/
Become police officer or jailer or prison guard
Master the wudang (jian)
Find qt gf

live die w/e

Nice

Try this:
Tai Chi Sword Classical Yang Style: The Complete Form, Qigong, And Applications, Revised by Jwing-Ming Yang

Save up enough currency to start over in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a bicycle and enough currency to do whatever I want bcuz it's impossible to awaken anyone.