Kanye West halts show after Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint by radical islamic terrorists in Paris

Will normies finally realize that radical islamic terrorism is a very real cancer that must be eradicated?

cnn.com/2016/10/02/entertainment/kanye-west-family-emergency/index.html

Of course its Paris!

To answer OP, the European governments no longer represent the people and its obvious, thats why Britain is backing out of their sick globalist alliance. Its going to take the people waking up

Oh thats right! Nobody in Euroland owns a gun because the government took them all away! Now only terrorists have guns! Having no rights to bear arms sure seems silly in retrospect hu? Guess America will have to bail you out yet again!

First the UK. Now Hungary. Who's next?

You'll still be cucked without properly armed citizens

Notice there have been 0 terror attacks even attempted in America in places like Texas, just New York (where they had to bring in a massive Trojan Horse plane) and California where nobody owns a gun

Oh, if only…

Britian is still full of sand niggers screaming for sharia. Don't think brexit saved your asses, you are fucked just as much as the rest of Europe.

It will take a lot more than just Brexit to unkike Europe, but it's the first step.

firstly, you are lying through your teeth, op.
islamic terrorism is not involved. it's a straight up criminal case.

secondly, who gives a fuck about kane and his silicon tart? nobody.

thirdly, retarded and ignorant americans who somehow distort this news to attack euro nations only do so because you are, quite rightly for once, deeply ashamed of your own homeland.

Look out of your basements, you fat, watered-down fascists. open your eyes to the fact that nobody, anywhere in the world, aspires to be like you.
Utterly disgusting. shame on you all.

And don't forget the possibility of it being a straight, Christian, whyte man

they didn't shout this. you are lying, again. it really is wearying.

How do you know what they were shouting?

I'm not sure who or what you're trying to discordian for, but time and time again people such as yourself call for everyone to hold off "until we know all of the facts" only for it to turn out to be Islam.

I can read.

Paris is third world.

What is there to read? At least try to stay on topic with your discordianing. At this point, I'd gladly pay you 100 shekels to stop posting.

If she speaks out, the entertainment industry will kick her out and push the narrative that shes a bigot.

It's not like famous for being famous reality TV stars are a dime a dozen.

Paris, Texas is third world, yeah
Paris, France most certainly isn't.

French press reports for example, along with a statement from the french prosecutor in Le Monde this morning. There's also the fact she was robbed, not shot.
you've probably never seen such a sum of money in your life, fatso, but if your mom left her purse unattended, well i do have a bitcoin wallet.

You sound really sad.

lmao check out this cuck guys

is that the best you can do?
people like you redefine stupid.
poor america. go ask god to bless you, then cram a few burgers and a gallon of soda. That is an activity in which americans excell.

wew

Should've given her a good dicking, too. That's all that stupid whore is good for.

That's because Jew don't want to organize another boo huu in their land, poor burger are still butthurt

omg is her ass ok?

I can't wait to wage war on islam as a guise to clear out palestinian land in the name of freedom. Its not like ISIS was a creation of the gloabalists used to justify waging war on basher al assad indirectly

i think a good beating of some muslims is in order.

Yes, OP, that's how it works.
We all pop out of our mother's womb with a gun in hand.
Then somebody has to "take it away".

What happened to "the show must go on?"

What could he possibly DO for her, from ACROSS THE ATLANTIC, that couldn't wait for two more hours?

What about the thousands of people who PAID FOR THEIR TICKETS?

I'm with the gunmen on this occasion !

I'm not sure if my sanity could endure the media reaction if that were true.

This guy gets it; hold off calling it Islamists until we actually confirm it. Nothing about this suggests Islamists, especially considering that they didn't kill her; would've been even bigger news if they had. Imagine the headlines:

That would be the exact exposure they would love.

not killing her is far more evil

What a fucking faggot.
Bet it's loaded with emgs too.

family must come first

Lel you're obviously not familiar with Mr. West

what the fuck does this have to do with radicalism ?

No no no, your story doesn't add up at all OP.

this guy is onto something. it can't be islamic terror

These guys get it, it's pretty obvious we've got some posters who are wet behind the ears here.

Terrorists would not sneak into a building dressed as cops just to go 'ooga booga' then leave, you fucking retards. This is organised crime, and one of the oldest tricks in the book at that.

If the terrorists had kidnapped her it would have been their best ruse on the West since 9/11, fuck knows why they keep attacking plebs like that makes a slight difference to anything.

I'm not an American, but I have highlighted your spelling, syntax, grammar, and English usage mistakes for you, as shown in the corrected version of your post, below: