ITT: 10/10 faces only

ITT: 10/10 faces only.

Ten years lurking imageboards has dragged me through the gamut of every perversion imaginable and now I've come full circle and this is pretty much the only thing I can get off to anymore.

ooh Molly Ringwald my 80'sfu

Syrian Girl

Those DSL tho

/thread

/bread

Red pilled bitch with cock sucking lips, hot body and boobies. Oh yeah

In what sense?

I think he means in the sense that she knows what's going in the world. Especially regarding the Middle East.

Well yeah, but everyone has their own definition of "red pill".

True.

I sure hope that Assad stays alive. (((They're))) really trying to kill him and install their creation ISIS in his place.

I also hope Assad survives, unless Russia saves his ass he's got no chance.

The way I see it is (((they))) are profiting from conflicts in the middle east by arming sandniggers and by getting cheaper oil from terrorists on the black market. Syria is just another country destabilized to fuel the western military-industrial complex.

Man I love SyrianGirl

And (((our media))) continues to say Putin is killing civilians, Assad is gassing his, and we should shoot down Russians that fly over a possible No-Fly Zone.

Disgusting. Our government is literally on the side of ISIS and the 'rebels' (aka Terrorists)

China is entering the war. The last time the USA fought the Chinese directly was in Korea, when 350,000 Soldiers streamed across the North Korean border and pushed our troops back to Pusan.

China just wants target practise, itll involve playing with a lot of their new toys

Princess Molly. Muh 80s waifu.

THAT GIRL LOOKS UNDERAGE

The Paris peace accords gave the US everything it wanted. We WON the war. But then we didn't uphold our treaty obligations and let it all slip away.

you have excuisite taste my friend

Hes talking about syria

She is the reason that pedophiles exist

who dis?

9/10 but certainly not a 10

I wonder if she squeaks when she fucks?

Only one way to find out

What do you think?

kek

9/10

boi if u dont

its a trap

You know, I used to be confused about why her pictures get posted so often. Wondered if the captions and descriptions added were really true. If she really does get off on all this attention, if she really is that chill, horny and submissive, and she really did self-post on Holla Forums.

Then I saw those blindfold pics where she's fucking other dudes, and I mean on the one hand yeah that's sluttier, but that makes those stories way more believable.

And then I'd imagine somehow one day running into her. Maybe through a family friend or something, at like a birthday party or for work or something, I don't know. And I keep staring at her, and she must know *I* know, and at some point she says we need to speak privately. And we just sit there awkwardly at first, maybe she has a little cup of tea or something, and I'd just blurt out "I recognize you…"

She'd respond something like "Oh, you do? Where from?" and I'd just ask flat out "So, are those captions true? You're turned on by those photos being out there? You like fooling around with strangers?" and she'd lean in closer to me, and quietly nodding with a slight smile she'd place one of her hands on my thigh. "S-so you like it when dudes are fapping to all those pictures of you?" and she'd continue leaning in, her hand sliding up that thigh and towards my balls and say something like "Why would you need to fap when I'm right here to help you?"

Name?