Mfw halfchan is falling apart

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5Q86J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly as long as nobody goes all end-of-days and announces the presence of 8ch to any of them I think we'll be good

Worst case scenario we make a new forum

what is happening?

Yeah, but there are a bunch of fags that go around on Jewtube and Twitter, constantly mentioning Holla Forums and how great it is.

Moot sold 4chan in the wake of gamergate, and now the guy that bought it can't afford to keep it running, so he's probably going to be removing boards to get more advertising possibilities, but in the long run 4chan is just going to rot from the inside out

They're already here, hop around some boards and you'll see.

I know, but they are still a minority. If cuckchan dies then they will become the majority.

So if halfchan kicks the bucket and its posters shit up this place, which of the chans do we go to next?

they will just go back to reddit.

Hopefully some chan on the deep web normies can't find

We're all on IRC, normie. gl with your "alt-right" rehashing of foul bachelor frog memes.

They WILL come here, this place is no secret to them, they just don't obsessively talk about it like you guys do, they see you as elitist edgelords who turned their backs on their origins.
I visit multiple imageboards, they are all too slow, but I kinda like it here, get some good OC.
Such a shame that even your Holla Forums is slower than 4chan's /qa/ board.
This will bring negative comments, I don't really care though.

Holy fuck kill yourself.

but can the owner of this chan afford it if all 4ch users come here?

LUL, f*cking normies that don't use archaic social media platforms. HMU on my ICQ truANONs.

I see you in most threads on here, what is your deal? I'm not hating on Holla Forums, I like this place, even though I think its random board is far too slow.
I'm just telling how it will be.
Please, you may be a mod/jan/troll, but drop the edgy act, Imageboards are dying now, we need to stick together, or face extinction.

>>>/reddit/

No, halfchan is dying and you're being a schizoid faggot. This place is better than ever and is starting to get the publicity of the next Internet Hate Machine with Holla Forums's shenanigans. We're doing better than ever and we don't need your crossposting and leeching off of us and acting like some wise omniscient oldfag when you're really just a whiny faggot. Get fucked.

Yeah OP, I'm pretty sure most halfchan fags know about Holla Forums. During the whole CSI incident where they parodied GamerGate I went to 4/tv/ to see if they were talking about this place and there was already a thread up about how Hotwheels managed to snag the Redchan.it domain to redirect it here

The only reason why we don't see more halfchan fags here is because

1.) They think this place is "hurr too slow!"

2.) This place is deindexed by Google (except when you explicitly search a board name) so this keeps a lot of normies away

3.) They are too loyal to 4chan do to autism or whatever and they refuse to leave even after how shitty its gotten with moderation/4chan pass bullshit.etc

4.) They are genuine SJW tumblrfags who do not want to come to Holla Forums because Holla Forums is known throughout mainstream media as "The headquarters of the alt-right" or "The home of GamerGate" or recently by TIME Magazine "The most Trolly Website of 2016"

But 8/4chan died many years ago.

I get the feeling from Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums that this place is mainly new users pretending they aren't. The mods did run Holla Forums and Holla Forums into the ground hard, though.

Holla Forums is the random board so pretty hard to fuck up but Holla Forums and Holla Forums got shafted hard by the mods who liked to often shit on the board community.

Can anyone explain what they mean with alt-right? To me it just sounds like a mix of libertarianism and a healthy dose of nationalism
However any non-republican but still right stance is alt-right, including normal libertarianism and fascism, anarchy and nationalism, etc etc

Alt-right is a meaningless buzzword created entirely by the mainstream media that stupid fucking revisionists in the future will no doubt take seriously

Just follow this simple guide to determine if something is "alt-right"

1.) They must be right-leaning in some way

2.) They must not be a neocon

3.) They are usually a technologically literate millennial

Frog posters

neato apparantly im alt-right, cant wait to post 2006 memes while wearing my maga hat
fucking kill me please what has politics become but a game

There is a silver lining though, at least we're not being confused with the shitty war mongering neocons

Is new users such a bad thing? I'm one and the way I see it as long as your dedicated to the spirit of the place maybe it will liven things up. I spent a brief amount of time on cuckchan before I figured that it was a nest of mentally handicapped feminist landwhales

yes

im still being confused with illiterate anarchists though, still better than stormfags so theres a sliver of silver threading on the sides for me

Good to see american media is still as media illiterate as always, cant they just hire a few internet savvy NEETS to do their research for them?

they are. it's called Holla Forums, who are the medias little pawns.

I made a version of this with 4chan boards instead of people once, it was pretty accurate. the original guys were /a/ and Holla Forums, the green guy was Holla Forums, /game/, /anime/, /ascii/, etc.
The brown guy was Holla Forums
The girl was /cgl/
The chad was /soc/
at the end /a/ and Holla Forums went to Holla Forums
I deleted it because it was stupid though

t. certified 10 year old oldfag

I thought the raycis nazi white supreemist frogs were the mortal enemy of the MSM

this has to be b8.

no, but Holla Forums is the one taking the media bait.

Disproving the MSM wrong doesn't mean that you are "taking the b8". If they were truly taking the b8, they would be progressives.

Holla Forums is the ISIS of the internet.

Run by Jews to manipulate the people though the media.

*the media is the only one taking stormfag bait

but, pol/, that's wrong.

you've been Jew cucked.

I dont get it anymore
everyone knows Holla Forums is retarded and satirical except Holla Forums and the media

They got to move their psychopathic skinhead strawmen from Hollywood movies to anonymous imageboards.

Saying that Holla Forums is controlled by Jews over and over wont make it true, Chaim. Your strawman is soaked with fuel and is ready to be set on fire.

but it's literally true. Holla Forums has been controlled by the Discordian Society since /catscradle/ on Holla Forums in 2015, and now they worshop Jewish Discordian memes.

Nice one, you almost sound like you're really from Holla Forums

Fuck off newfag

thanks

It's ok, you can say fuck, we won't tell your mummy

I will…

smh normie, someone needs to wash your mouth out with soap.

but it's true.

Created by discordians from /catscradle/
Made my discordians through the illuminati card game
Trump is discordian himself.

Discordians are natural-born trolls, and Discordianism is the ideology of trolls. Why would healthy, constructive, harmonious, positive, creative human beings sign up to a belief system seekgin to destroy all order, hence all cooperation between people? Discordians are invariably anarchists, libertarians and anomics. With the likes of the Tea Party, the Randroids, and Donald Trump, we see Discordian tropes entering mainstream culture, to it's extreme detriment.

nice imagemacro normie

there's no such thing as being edgy anymore and natsoc/brony sperglords hold some of the most normalfag socio-political views imaginable. they are just self-hating because they don't make the grade according to their own value and project their shame via ironic maymays which have also become totally mainstream on facebook anyone

another reason chan culture is dying…it was all a fraud from the very beginning

nice use of the word normie, normalfag

t. tryhard normie

see

t. tryhard Redditor pretending to be an oldfag

kek, I've been using imageboards since 2014 kiddo.

image boards didn't even exist in 2014.

I've been browsing imageboards since 2001, kid

This is all true but /pl/ will never look into it

"truth fears not investigation, unless the truth is one I don't want to accept" - Holla Forums

What?

imageboards didn't exist until 2005 when they made reddit.

Well, Reddit made a beta of Something Awful back in 1999, I browsed it then.

trolling normalfags is what MSM do best and only normalfags get triggered by MSM clickbait

please, no…

why is Holla Forums such a melting pot of ideals yet still has the most conservative views of any chan? I mean of the popular chans anyway, i bet there's some ultra conservative chan somewhere I havent heard about

t. gary johnson voter :^)

Thank you for the info user. That makes sense

thank you, kikes.

if you're going to discordian for your "religion" you'll need to go deeper cover than this, neophyte

ok, now i apprehend your masterplan, mod as well as the recursive autism of your chosen trip

4chan's new owner. Hope you like cuck with a big helping of feminism.

This is something i've been wondering for a while now

Oh my mistake, I hadn't realized you'd come from a '50s-era time machine. As you were.

the correct term is legionnaire disciple

bro what are you talking about? this post has no context and the formatting is all wrong.

bro what are you talking about? this post has no context and the formatting is all wrong.

Hiro wants more shekels and is coming up with dogshit solutions to solve the problem.

archive.is/5Q86J

The post:

First one is in my opinion the worst option. I can understand deleting and combining some boards, but it's fucking stupid to actively go out of the way to reduce traffic if making money is your goal. The second option is the most sensible yet still manages to be fucking retarded. If anything, personalized ads alongside paid ads would be the best thing. Third option is sensible as well, but 4chan pass overall is fucking embarrassing as a whole.

tl;dr Hiro is a shit admin

Ads are the best because anyone with half a brain blocks them

The right option is a seekret board for goons pass holders called /pa/trician for only the elite memers to shit on plebs.

Actually, call it /irc/.

yea,they might wreck Holla Forums by shit posting

16chan duh

4chan died years ago you newfags

excuse me but you're the newfag here

Literally been gone user. The chan running infinity next is nextchan.

Josh already axed 16chan and then told everyone who goes there to use freech or endchan.

this
look for it
it's the future

Not for nothing, Holla Forums has lost it's teeth as a v

the do not look very angry to me. only thing i noticed is that mods delete threads where they talk about someone buying it.

onionchan

lmao how try hard you faggots are at perpetuating the /secret club/ meme

this shitty little site is made up of 4ch posters anyway so stop bitching about it

All I know and care about is that post quality isn't going to become a single tad better

The new owners of 4chan:

(516) 305-2164
www.gramercydigital.com
[email protected]/* */