George Lucas BTFO

George Lucas BTFO.

Poor George Lucas. How will that billionaire recover from this burn?

I had already forgotten they were going to churn out these cash grabs.

Is that some form of sexual innuendo i'm not aware of?

Yeah, this definitely wont be a quip filled piece of shit.

Honest question, who wanted a Han Solo movie? Who watched A New Hope and went, "Wow, I really wish I could see what made Rogue with a Heart of Gold into Rogue with a Heart of Gold, he's such an interesting and unique character. It's not like he's just an archetype or something."

But he wasn't really a good guy at the start of the movie, so there's only a morally ambigious rogue with a carpet sidekick.

My point is, why would anyone want to see a movie about Han Solo instead of a movie about a new character? The Star Wars universe is massive, why make this nostalgia bait bullshit (I know it's for money)

because redditcuck pretend nerds can't see the forest from the trees. notice how they only ever talk about the characters and never any of the locations, factions and themes.

It's a glorified soap opera for people who want to pretend they can handle something more complicated.

Then why ask?

The old Star Wars EU included was always about the same characters. Sure, there were offshoots, some objectively better stories and many, many worse, but at its core, Star Wars was always the adventures of Luke and his family. Thrawn, New Jedi Order, Legacy of the Force, Fate of the Jedi.

I still stand that (((JJ's))) worst mistake was creating his own shit characters instead of transplanting Jacen and Jaina.

This is the saddest part about it all. I don't really care that people hate the Prequels, people are allowed to like whatever they want, but at least the Prequels had themes. The Force Awakens had nothing, there was no theme, it was just a roller coaster ride.

Greedo never fired anyways.

This is false though, look at the Star Wars Republic comic which introduced countless aliens and had stories just about them. Look at Star Wars tales. Then compare that to Disney's comic which are all about Luke, Leia, Han Solo, and Darth Vader.

Things that will be in the movie:

The biggest EU sagas with the most in house work to coordinate were continuations of Luke's story. The first trilogy to kick off the EU was Thrawn.

It doesn't matter if I like KotOR or if you like a collection of short stories in a Dark Horse Comic or if the Sunber comics were something we'll never see again with Disney at the wheel, Star Wars is about Luke.

I actually agree with that to an extent, Star Wars is about Anakin's fall from grace and his redemption through his son Luke. The point still stands, then why make a shitty movie about Han Solo? If you're going to avoid the main themes of Star Wars and make spinoffs, why not make them original?

Disney is too retarded to remember or perhaps even realize that Star Wars is about Luke

They're incapable of doing anything original. The worst part is that I don't want them to do anything original. If Disney spent the next two decades rehashing the best of the EU, I would be the dumbest fucking goy first in line to hand them my shekels for the rehashed stories of Katarn, Thrawn, Jagged, Jacen, Jaina, Anakin, and Ben.

It wasnt just disney being retarded and panning to to the casuals, it was the prequel-fags that gave them the idea of a fucking young han solo in the first place.

Thank god Geoge was smart enough during his rule to not make it, more respect points for him…but not enough to forgive podracing and jar jar

I feel your pain

Pain? I'm thrilled. I don't want to see Sev in a movie or anything.

Aliens dangerously racing ships on a desert planet is too crazy for you? Really?

Good they'll just ruin it.

I'm down for a movie set around the criminal underworld of Star Wars. I think that actually has some spinoff potential. Baby Han Solo I can take or leave, as long as they don't fuck him up too badly.

never played this heard it was good should i play this?

What criminal underworld of Star Wars? The worst thing Jabba ever did on screen was fly out people for execution parties, which he was also evidently terrible at. Jango's Bounty Hunting was the closest Star Wars ever got to the dark underbelly of the Galaxy. The Clone Wars cartoons gave us pirate gangs that were as much jolly antiheroes as villains and let us never forget Jabba's gay uncle Ziro.

Everything you ever imagined would be incredible in Star Wars 1313 doesn't exist in Disney's Star Wars. You will never see Kreia lecturing a character about no matter which decision they make, the people of Nar Shaddaa will always bee poor, destitute, miserable, and violent.

Reddit and a large fanbase. People care more for Han Solo then the new cast

The Red Cup is the race that the Kessel Run is part of.

The same thing happened at Ford Motor Company. Any major corporation with an anti-semitic CEO is bound to be taken over by (((them))) at some point.

What's wrong with tarzan?

The same people who wanted to know how the rebels got the Death Star plans. The same people who said, "Wow, I really wish I could see how the Death Star's One Weakness was created, why the Imperials didn't know about it, and how it was uploaded into R2-D2. It's not like it's just a McGuffin or something.

Where's my goddamn Jar Jar movie you cunts

Look up the Mon Calamari episodes from the CGI Clone Wars cartoon.

Yeah, (((they))) were looking for this shit.

Why you put those good ones with the rest of the shit? Fuck of Holla Forumsack, if the movie is good the fact that Jew have done it doesn't change it

Tell me user in what way would you have liked to too see Jaina raped?

I figured they'd just make Zekk and Jagged black.

user plz, this is Disney were talking about..

pick one and only one

either with tentacles or in some kind of mind control scenario where she enjoys sucking hundreds of dicks

This is the most unnecessary crap along with rogue one.
Nobody asked for it but everyone will pay to see it.

I would have liked to see her blacked TBH.

Fuck off, Louis.

Hatred of podracing is by far the strangest complaint about the Prequels, hating Jar Jar I disagree with but I understand. There isn't a single thing about the podrace that was bad.

We got a really fun N64 game out of it too.

Isn't called Halo 5: Guardians?

Nice argument you got there faggot. I bet you could apply that shit taste of yours with anything

This one is so much better, I guess it's because it's based off an actually good song to begin with.

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH

Podracing is the sole reason why my Dad will often tune in to watch Phantom Menace whenever it's on TV. He loves that shit and even noticed when they added new scenes in the special edition which is something he never notices when we watch the OT.

You know what would make for a better sidequel

just about anything

Darth Vader kills Jedi for 1 hour, time skip, Boba Fett kills rebels for 1 hour, throw it in the can

gay

Changing it to Han shooting second is an improvement, "muh childhood" be damned. Han is a scoundrel who doesn't trust anyone, which is why he had his blaster at the ready, but he's fundamentally a good person, which is why he couldn't just up and shoot a guy for doing nothing more than asking for money. Having Han shoot first really makes him seem pretty evil, which was a huge mistake that was rightfully corrected.

Hanshotfirstfags will get mad at this post, but they won't have any arguments.

Greedo was one of Jabbas henchmen. It's not like Han was just shooting some guy.

GREEDO WUZ A GUD BOI
GREEDO DINDU NUFFIN
EMPIRE NEED TO GIB MONI FO DEM PROGRAMS
HE GOIN TO CHURCH EVERY DAY

What's with all the cucksignaling lately?

Is there a bigger cuck in Star Wars?

Which makes it pretty unwise to just up and shoot him unless absolutely necessary, as that would incur the wrath of Jabba pretty hard.

We've already established that Greedo was always a faggot, I doubt Jabba would care very much about the duck faced fruitcake.

Ask again after a few more sequels

Star Wars are OT Schlock and PT Kino. Keep up queermo.

I'm with you brother. I also think R2 behind more rocks was a major improvement, way more comfy. Norocksinfrontfags will get mad at this post but they won't have any arguments.

Damn, I wish Qui Gon was my dad. That's some serious wisdom there.

I bet you a trillion dollaridoos that had this come out when TFA did you wouldn't see hardly as many STAR WARS IS DEAD comments from pretend nerd normalfaggots on reddit.

Helicopter lightsabers.

Yeah stormtroopers dancing to a song about degenerate gay sex in the 70's totally changes my mind about TFA.

are you retarded? I'm talking about how people who pretended Star Wars was dead when this came out suddenly thought it was better than ever when TFA came out and had this came out at the same time as TFA, their hatred of it would be nonexistant because it was all marketing. No one really cared about this shit.

I think that describes Disney for the last decade.

Poor white guy!

OH MY GOD FUCK YOU THE ROCK OUTCROPPING RAPED MY MEMORIES OF STAR WARS FUCK GEORGE LUCAS AND LET ME SUCK A BLACK COCK FOR DISNEY

What the fuck? I thought he was just part of greedo's alien species
Not actually Greedo himelf.

DAS MUHFUGGIN RAYCISSS

Are you trying to say I have inferior eyes based on my race because I can't distinguish individuals within a species?

Can you please stop being a abelist???!!

Nope, Greedo did.

Don't post this tranny outside stranger things

the new Princess Leia?

Greedo didn't shoot at all

#GreenLivesMatter

I've got a bad feeling about this

the fuck?

lol shit, I can't believe that I forgot to add that line.

I prefer Han shooting first too but it really isn't a big deal. This guy is just pandering for attention so that plebs will like his shitty fanfiction movie that will probably rape our original understanding of the character by making him do stupid Disney-tier bullshit.

Nobody asked for a Han Solo movie, especially one that stars an actor who looks nothing like Harrison Ford. And he won't even act like the Han we know because he's "young and inexperienced".