State Dept. Claims It Would Take 75 Years to Compile Clinton Emails

State Dept. Claims It Would Take 75 Years to Compile Clinton Emails

The State Department claims it would take 75 years to compile the 450,000 pages of emails between Hillary Clinton and her top aides, meaning it will be able to satisfy two Freedom of Information Act lawsuits from the Republican National Committee no later than 2091.

“Given the Department’s current [Freedom of Information Act] workload and the complexity of these documents, it can process about 500 pages a month, meaning it would take approximately 16-and-2/3 years to complete the review of the Mills documents, 33-and-1/3 years to finish the review of the Sullivan documents, and 25 years to wrap up the review of the Kennedy documents – or 75 years in total,” said a filing from the State Department to the FOIA court, as related by The Hill.

“The volume of FOIA requests received by the Department has tripled since 2008,” complained State Dept. spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau. “In fiscal year 2015 alone we received approximately 22,000 FOIA requests. The requests are also frequently more complex and seek larger volumes of documents, requiring significantly more time, resources, and interagency coordination. While we have increased staffing for our FOIA office, our available resources are still nonetheless constrained.”

“That is an incredible number,” another State Department spokesman, Mark Toner, conceded to the Washington Examiner. “It’s a very broad range involving a number of people over a period of four years, and it’s not an outlandish estimation, believe it or not.”

This should conclusively refute the State Department Inspector General’s accusation that the department constantly provides slow, inaccurate, and incomplete responses to FOIA requests – delays that always seem to have the magical result of producing vital information after the November elections. We’ll have this trove of Clinton correspondence in hand with plenty of time to go before the 2092 elections.

It is also nice to see that the State Department is suddenly obsessed with the fine details of handling sensitive correspondence, after Clinton spent years barking at her subordinates to copy-and-paste whatever she needed from the secure document system, stripping away those silly old classification markings as they went.

archive.is/BeRRB
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/07/state-dept-claims-take-75-years-compile-clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet our diggers can do twice that in a week
whole thing reeks of jewish lies

Without even knowing the automation model for her email application I could write a decent sort with indexing in less than a week. Anyone can do this shit. Processing large quantities of text are what modern computers were designed for.

The shit on her server probably compromises too many powerful people to ever let the evidence see the light of day.

I could probably compile 1000 pages in a week by myself manually without any software automation. Whoever did the report for this statement and whomever it was approved by need to be tried for crimes against the American people right alongside Hillary.

State department confirmed for extremely low energy. Did they replace all workers with lazy niggers who work an hour a week?

There is too much mail to go through. Can't prosecute me unless you compile it all~! :^)

HAHAHAHAHA

And the people will lap it up.

The government is full of lazy niggers and lazy women and lazy nigger women.

If this shit was released today, it would take us about a week to go through it all and pick apart the good stuff from the rest.

And we'd do it for free.

just to think they could pay us to do it
but will never get anybody competent to do shit

Another reason to vote Trump since he will replace these chumps with HIGH ENERGY people that will have the whole thing done in a week

this is what they get for hiring H1-B slaves instead of human employees.

what the fuck are they even talking about? a single person could do it in a fraction of that time.
yep, 3 pages per work hour is the best they can do. no bullshit here folks

Let me tell you why that's bullshit.

I work in Level 1 tech support (Turn On/Turn Off; it works) for a major data storage company. We deal in all sorts of server and media storage. Daily, we have all sorts of crashes and or faults where backups get deleted or cycled through or "lost in transit" during backups and server upgrades.

We have YET to lose ONE 1kb of digital data that is completely unrecoverable due to all sort of security stop gaps, checks and balances, requested work shift documents, physical movement of storage, and upgrade or storage requests. Our company isn't even worth more than $20-25 million dollars at best. In fact, it's probably a small drop in the technological business market in the entire tri-state area.

So you tell me; a government that has 24/7 surveillance of its people and keeps personal data records, DNA, medical and criminal histories on file, ready to drop on any citizen at any time is COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of compiling the same number of emails that my company can literally sift through in 3-5 8 hour work days.

Pardon me, but FUCK YOU HILLARY.

President Obama has made the State Department prevent the release of Hillary's emails on TPP until November 31st. A DATE THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST AND IS AFTER THE ELECTION.

If this doesn't at least give three great reasons for disillusioned Bernie supporters to support Trump, I don't know what could. This bitch needs to be tarred, feathered and run out of DC, sitting in the back of a garbage truck.

Holy shit it's true
THE AUDACITY OF THIS FUCKING NIGGER

With all this Banana republic style of governing.

Why aren't Republicans impeaching him?
I know that's no sense doing it now, but he was doing the same shit all through the second mandate.

I think the answer could be why Trump gets so many votes.

What does the fact we know this is going to be accepted say about our society?

Ebolachan or someone else needs to wipe us the fuck out.

Elect a monkey, get a banana republic. Hopefully his 8 years will be remembered so burgers never elect another nigger for at least 400 years.

More realistically

Sure, I'll pay my taxes, but I think it is going to take me about 75 years before I can get around to it because I've been really busy lately.

If they're this shit at algebra, no fucking wonder we have 18 trillion dollars of debt.

Are you sure its not saying the total man hours, then divvied up for the department?

Never let a nigger in charge of a country or anything that has to do with numbers, he'll fuck up. Heck I wouldn't even trust one to watch a bucket of fried chicken.

perhaps we should band together and offer a better bid contract to them for overtaking this
really just one person could offer we have plenty of non working people that would do lots of this work for some shekels in the paypal and if not enough people in here try Holla Forums then wherever
seems like we are some of the only competent people in this world
we should be making money

This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't take these traitorous bureaucracies anymore.

I don't know anything about computers, but this sounds like bullshit, especially if it's coming from an agency with one of the most state-of-the-art data processing facilities. Can any pollack confirm?

by the way, whatever happened to the russian hackers who claimed that they got a hold of the emails? Was it reported that they copied them all, or were some bleached before then? There's too many questions here that aren't being answered.

BETTER GET STARTED, THEN. THE ALTERNATIVE IS A RICO TRIAL FOR TREASON FOR ALL OF YOU.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

The State Dept is complicit.

They know that they'll look bad if the stuff is released. They know that their hands are just as dirty.

So they'll make a classic play: delay until the public loses interest.

This is how the democratic experiment fails.

see>>6263984

Part of the reason for it taking so long likely could be the levels of security for each email and how only a limited amount of people would be able to see the emails, some being top secret or others being lower levels, red tape being red tape. Either way, it should be a top priority for someone as traitorous as this cunt so of course the State Department wouldn't put the proper time for this case.

It's like she doesn't know Putin is going to fully disclose them all and all her worst shit is going to be brought to light.
And it's also like she and they don't know, that when that happens, it's going to be so much more than her that goes down.

Well, if that's the case, then it's impossible for the NSA to compile all that warrantless surveillance they do, so guess it's time to close down the NSA and purge the data the collected with magnets and fire.

Well lads, seeing as it'd take to long too go through the evidence of the criminal I guess we gotta let them go. said no just court ever

nice double trips

It worries me that so many of you still don't get it.

Trump won't win.

Oh, he may get the most votes.
He may even win over the electoral college.

… But they aren't going LET him win.

Listen to me, and know that my words are truth: We will not succeed through beauracracy. We will not.

They will fight it, and as the old Communist saying goes, "The voters do not matter, only those who count the votes matter".

There is only one way that we are going to win this, only one way that we are going to be able to bring America back from the brink.

I'll say it simple: Come November, we are going to have to revolt.

There is no alternative.

If we do not, we will be disarmed, our demoralized populace will be unable to stand against the tide, and all will be lost.

That is where we fight, lads; and that may be where we die.

I fear that too many of you do not realize this, think that, somehow, the beauracracy will free us, that the enemy will permit their own defeat, that if(/when) Trump is robbed of victory, that we will just go back to the way things were, the way things are, between elections.

But that's all over now, lads.

There is no going back.

Donald Trump is going to be the next President of the United States of America.

If our votes will not make it so, then we shall make it so via the only means left at our disposal to ensure our survival and the survival of our kin and kind:
Blood and Iron

There is no alternative.

Be prepared.

They would have said man-hours (or person-hours/worker-hours), not just simply years with no explanation.

And they wouldn't have allotted one page thirty minutes, that just makes no sense.

what kind of message is this sending to people?

Do not be overcome by fear; know only courage, for the sake of all you care for on this good Earth.

Do not let hatred worm its way into your heart; know only love for your kin and kind, deserving of protection.

By your hand, by your wit, by your will, America will rise again.

America Will Be Great Again

We are already on our way - and you will take us there, no matter the distance.

I am not a man of faith… but I have faith in you, I have faith in us, to complete this task which has been laid before us by God or the Fates or whatever you wish to call the Great Divine, which watches over us even now.

What one man can do, another can do, and we will do as the men in our past have done:
We will secure a future for our kind.

For our parents those who came before, for our siblings and their progeny, for our children and those yet to come, we will succeed.

We must succeed.

For if not us, then who?

Shitposting has set the path, but shitposting will not take us Home.
Only we can do that.
Only you can do that.

Prepare yourselves, and fear no darkness.

Praise Kek
Hail Trump.
MAGA

To be safe we should imprison her until we compile all the evidence against her. I'm sure theres room for one more terrorist at gtmo

Doesn't matter, they were also uploaded to an automated backup cloud server because Hillary is literally retarded.

This could be over in an hour if one congressman had an inkling of a ballsack, motioned for suspension of executive powers due to the Hillary incident or some shit and just brought the papers and said "because of what is in these documents".

Boom. Declassified.

This. There's people still investigating murders and crimes from the fucking 1800s, on the governments dime.

This tbh.

If it was anyone of us we'd be sitting in a jail for years while they went over the paperwork, this cunt doesn't even get a booking.

That's besides the point, we still need to get as many people on the Trump train as possible so when it's shown that the election was completely rigged and stolen, the people become angry and form mobs. There will be hell to pay.

Is that shlomo a mossad meme? ADL said they were going to start meme warfare, all of a sudden this meme shows up..

Average reading time is 200-300 wpm. Multiply it by 60 for an hour and we have 12000-18000 words per hour. Multiply words per hour by eight and we have 96000-144000 within a work day period. Multiply it by 20 – work days in a month – and we have 1.92M - 2.88M words a month. Divide the last figure by 350 – estimated words per page on a book – and we have 5k-8k pages a month.

TL;DR they're bullshitting.

What, did they go for the lowest bidder again?

bullshit just release them, china and Russia already have a copy any way.

BOY, it sure took 75 years to read and write all of those emails in the first place, right?

damnit user, there you go trying to be all logical and make sense and shit. You know that isn't acceptable

if so then it's ADLs money hard at work

no EARLIER than 2091

Retards.

Also, 72 years? Even if there was no technology at all and people had to manually sift through the 30,000 emails, it wouldn't take 72 years. Just hire more people.

be very afraid of the memes

it would take Holla Forums a month or two at most to get through those emails

Does Putin have a Twitter we can bomb with requests to release the contents of her server so we can go through it ourselves?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
enjoy

How can this possibly take that many people?

150 days
33 emails per day = 4950
90 agents sifting through emails = 445,500 -> 450,000

indeed, you need to check your logic at the door. This is US politics we are talking about.

No, US politics DOES have a very subtle logic to it….

Just look at the United States as a nation of radio controlled biological robots, unknowingly doing the bidding of jews…

Pretty much explains everything.

To discover they're all owned by the same corrupt government that fake everything we see because the average person isn't nearly so dumb as they'd have us believe. Hence, millions of beaners and niggers enslaving us by the vote.

thanks for that new patch for the collection

confirmed for A Wyatt Mann

what a bunch of liars

No guarantee a trump victory will mean salvation but a hillary "victory" will push us off a cliff so fast it wont matter.

CHECK'D

I always see fat bubbas selling these retarded patches at gun shows to other bubbas and fudds, please tell me you don't actually own any of them.

So by that logic did Clinton take 75 years typing all those emails?

How did Hillary Clinton write 450,000 pages of emails?

It's coming to a head fast, brothers. Ready yourselves.

You have to realize most of Hillarys time goes into being a corrupt traitor.

Since E-mails are digital information, aren't they technically already compiled?

I bet you they'll all be done in a week once Trump gets in, along with the 9/11 report

Weird how it didn't take 75 years for Hillary and her aides to through with writing, reading, and managing all of those emails.

truly they are such hard working individuals, why we should cut them a bonus check!

-sent from my private server

bimp

At work we have 5 TB of emails, through an email appliance we can compile emails from the archive from a realtext query in about 2 hours.

oh shit nigger you're right what the fuck