Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

My friend and I have been traveling through Sweden and sharing pics/recordings of our impressions. Maybe you've seen a thread on the subject by now.

Here is the first recording on Stockholm and our first impressions of Sweden:soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down

The second, grimmer podcast about Sweden and our first day in Malmo:soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede

We're going to dump some pics ITT. We have some really interesting videos of Muzzies holding up traffic and flying Iraqi/Palestinian flags in the center of town. But the internet is really slow, so maybe next thread for those.

Meanwhile

Copenhagen so far has been a little better, but we've only been in the tourist downtown.

Other urls found in this thread:

atavisticintelligentsia.us/miscegenation-mullattos-and-the-eternal-swede/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop spamming this shit faggots

no

ok

Oh come on Sweden

fucking video file wont upload. slow dump this time

That knotted revolver is pretty funny. Outside illegal activities, a hand gun is mostly useful for immediate self-defense, so the message boils down to "better get raped, robbed and killed instead of defending yourself".

Malmö is easily the shittest city in Scandinavia.

just some ugly shit from around town

some of the profiteers. the bowlegged bombay special had a goddamn iphag and he was begging.

What's wrong with recycling bottles?

the iraqi "graduates" were all over town, honking at every intersection and crosswalk like it was fucking ramadi. waving their alohasnackbar flag and generally being assholes

the hadjettes were graduating. for all of their one year in sweden i guess. they are wearing the swedish student hat over their hijabs–a disgusting bastardization. they were also draping themselves in the iraqi flag

some "graduates" were dirkadirkaing about muh palestine, so i went up and trolled them a bit. "death to israel, my love"

the autochthonous population looked a bit shellshocked

kek

You had to ask that gramps what does he feel about the present.

there were a lot of older boomer types

once they're gone..

will dump more this evening after seeing more of Copenhagen

Insult some trannies and record it ye fagget.

going into the ghetto this evening

don't think there will be many tranny's there

Jesus, it looks like a US city with spics, arabs and nignogs and they're clearly not tourists. Sweden return to your former glory!

The only area you'll see trannies is Vesterbro. (the hipster/redlight area)

Well go to Vesterbro and do some ebin shenanigans on those commies.

don't die

Holy fuck am I locked on this thread right now, keep that shit coming OP

Not OP. I live in CPH though. The trannies in Vbro are not gender studies students, but mostly foreign sex workers.

BUMB

Have you spoken to any of the indigenous population OP? What are their thoughts on this?

I really don't understand how things could have gotten so bad in such a short amount of time.

evin bumv

I read the following article on Sweden and had to shake my head.
atavisticintelligentsia.us/miscegenation-mullattos-and-the-eternal-swede/

Over there, Either you turn fag, or you are going to go fuckin full berserker soon.

This one black (might even have been the blue-jacketed one in the video) came up to us and asked us why we were taking pictures of people.

This is the 7th time you posted this shitty thread. Knock it off.

the squares in town looked nice, but once you ventured out, things got delapidated

some more pics for general flavour

here's the bowlegged bombay special. with a fucking iphag. all the honking is the iraqis

Is that a tranny?

could be. certainly saw a couple. caught this one from behind. heh

when will you bash a tranny and record it?

Jesus christ, Sweden's fucked lads

Just the inner cities mate. The Swedes are certainly in a worse place than most though.

foreground: new swedes. background: the people formerly known as swedes

buy me a gopro

The nigger on the left seems to look better than those white ones.. WTF!

Dane here, how much does you and your pal pay per night here in Copenhagen? And do you need any recommendations for places to eat?

Chaim.

vince is flying to russia tonight. i'm taking a train out in the morning. my plan is to wander the streets till then

Strap yer camera to a baseball cap you filthy Juden.

just make the comparation:

shit clothes
shit hair
shit body

If that's how the average female looks there….

listened to a bit of swede down, made me chuckle. About to listen to the full thing.

This kind of thread is a good idea; we can get firsthand accounts of what these countries are like from fellow pollacks instead of from leftist media outlets.

Tyrone.

Fair enough. I hope you have a good time wandering around then.

Did you two get to see much of Copenhagen, or has it just been a short stay?

Where in Russia, I'll be there in July.

leningrad

went for a quick walk around downtown. a nice place you've got here–the buildings remind me a lot of washington DC. saw some gypsies and muzzies–but overall way whiter than swedish cities. maybe that'll change at night haha

You mean St. Petersburg? That's the main place I'll be with a visit to Novgorod and Moscow.

I see a couple swedes are butthurt in this thread. For some reason a lot of them deny the cuckening of their country, even here on Holla Forums

there were some amnesty international shills begging for signatures outside the station in copenhagen. totally blue-eyed. some petition about some bullshit rape case in the maldives

we talked to one for a sec. totally civil, but it's like talking to a zombie. he kept saying how he wanted to help people, all people. he'd never considered that that might be totally insane

Don't call it a grave
It's the future you chose

Only as long as they are brown enough. You don't often hear Swedes shilling for aid for third world tier slavs from places like Moldova or Belarus

BUMP

God damn it Schlomo, I told you yesterday to just keep shilling the last 5 threads!
No shekels for you today!

Oh by g-d, typed out g-d!
Please forgive me Y—e

holy shit. this is sweden? fucking retards.

sauce on song?

The central parts of Malmö, Stockholm, and Göteborg is like 50/50 immigrants. Malmö is by far the worst.