That moment when you realize January 20th, America Will be Great Again

That moment when you realize January 20th, America Will be Great Again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh, op, you're so funny

This is what I don't understand about Trump supporters.

I understand that they would agree with what he says. Heck, I agree with some of what he says.

But I don't understand why they BELIEVE him.

He's got a proven track record of saying the same things now as back in the 80's and early 90's.

If he says the same things, that doesn't make them true.

Anyway, he contradicts himself ALL THE TIME. Which means he's lying - even if you don't check the facts.

But what baffles me, is that so many Americans DON'T check the facts.

We do check the facts. It's why no one likes Hillary

Let me explain something to you.

When you bump into somebody in the street you say "Sorry", don't you? Because you know they'll feel disrespected otherwise.

But when you bump into furniture, you don't say anything. Why the fuck should you? Furniture has no feelings.

Well, my friend. to a Sociopath, everybody is furniture.

Donald Trump has cheated hundreds of American businessmen and firms out of millions of dollars, by ordering stuff from them and then refusing to pay in full. What can they do about it? A lawsuit would cost even more. He has the best lawyers.

He doesn't give a shit about the broken hearts, the bankruptcies, the job losses that he caused to thousands of good Americans over many years.

Furniture.

Your analogy is lost on me because Im legit diagnosed as having Anti Social Personality Disorder (sociopath) If I bump into someone I expect them to say sorry to me.

I'm sorry friend but you seem to have typed Trump, when instead you should have typed Hillary. It's no problem! I'm just here to help you out and remind you to be more attentive in the future.

Have a great day!

Type her all you like. She can do the job, and Trump can't.

Presidenting is a public service. It requires a willingness to work hard, long hours, for the benefit of other people.
She has that experience, Trump does not.

(me again)

But I don't want to get into a discussion of the Politician versus the Less Competent Reincarnation Of Hitler.

What I want to understand is why so many of the people of the USA are not able to recognize a lying, cheating, stupid, ignorant, rude, deceptive CON MAN when they see him.

I mean, how much TIME do people put into researching their vote? One many said to me "He's a businessman so he'll be good for business".
Wow.
That's 4 whole seconds, right there.

Europe here, can someone link me to Donald's accomplishments? Like his earnings, time in office, business ventures?

Nobody here believes you anyways fam. Because that would imply people actually support Hillary, and as its common knowledge Hillary actually has no real supporters, well, just try being subtle next time bro

MAGA my brothers!

"Furniture"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Donald_Trump

(Checked)

not an amerifat so can anyone TL;DR the hillary emails/benghazi thing? All I know is that emails were illigally hosted and a bunch of people died in sandniggerstania but thats about it

She left several hostages for dead

They not have google in eurostan?

they do but im a lazy fuck an jewgle is pretty much sensoring anything serious about politics here (for example I cant find any stances that hillary supports unless I go to american websites and even then there's some digging to do)

Hitler supported free health care
Trump doesn't
Hitler comparison BTFO

I hate to be the "muh opposition iz worse tho!" guy, but muh opposition iz worse tho!

When has Hillary not lied?

Just look at Hillary.

She is a loser.

The moments TRUMP spoke, the camera went off her. For good reasons. Her face was falling off. Every time Trump hit her with facts. She has nothing to offer. Everything bad will continue under her reignship. She's a complete sad puppet, without any life and energy.

CTRs shit is instantly identified on Holla Forums so they try to convince Holla Forums that Hillary is a better choice than Trump.

The internet is pretty much all for Trump. Get out.

Gr8 b8 m8. r8 8/8.

Even the faggots on Holla Forums hate Hillary for how she shafted Bernie and because shes a war mongering neocon piece of shit

Now obviously they're not exactly pro Trump either. But its clear Trump has an actual voterbase with staying power while Hillary very obviously does not

Who the fuck actually likes Hillary? The little we've seen of Hillary rallies has been barren and empty. There is videos being posted all over the place showing Hillary meetups being completely empty aside from the staff.

Seriously, where the fuck does she get her support from?

You have to be trolling. The exact inverse is true. I mean, where on earth do you get those ideas from?
Muh internet, outside of chans and like minded sites, despises and mocks Trump. Trump is a flash in the pan outsider unable to unify gop. Clinton has the full weight of the dems behind her and half of gop voters too. You can lie till you drop your tendie, op. it wont make your dreams truth.

How will trump decrease cuckthoritarian government intrusion into our daily lives?

all polls show you to be dead wrong

Yeah dood, look at all these polls I brigaded with the help of cuckchan and reddit.

Thanks for correcting the record

they don't tho'. you're lying again. are you afraid you'll fall out of bed if you tell the truth?
Cite me one recent result in a serious poll that favors Trump. One.

moving the goalposts

Trump isn't going to win.

All memes aside, I really want trump to win but im nervous as fuck Holla Forums.

are you a betting man?

The only good thing about Trump is he's not Hillary, and the only good thing about Hillary is she's not Trump. When I go vote, I'm writing in Putin.

do it

No, but I should've betted.

the result was never really in doubt from the moment Trump won the primary. how did politics resolve into this farce anyway?

The shit Trump used in the primary didn't work. discordianary made Trump look like a retard throughout most of the debate. And in a recent rally, I almost felt sorry for him. All he does is bitch about her emails and barely gives any good reason why we should vote for him. As far as I can tell, they're both lying peices of shit, and Johnson is all the worst parts of Trump and Clinton combined. I really hope Clinton starts WW3, I don't think I can live through this TPP shit.

Speaking of TPP, less than 3 months until congress votes on it. Call your senators and congressman.

"If I become Donald Trumps henchman, then, I will stop being a NEET, because he will benefit me so much."

I hope for the sake of all that is good and just that Trump wins, but what you have to remember is that Bush Sr and Jr, Bill, & Ombongo are all part of a 'club' who do the bidding of mysterious figures, hillary is all lined up to take over and as there are trillions of $ at stake and they have the americans doing the bidding of the saudis, so you think they will let Trump win. My money is on the election machines being rigged either that or thy'l just kill poor Trump.

Also, what do we do if hillary wins? Right now I don't even want to think of it, but there is a strong possibility she will. Apart for her continued and probably increased fighting for the extremists/wahhabists in Syria and destruction of the middle class in america what else will she destroy?

Oh, the NEETs. I love our NEETs! I've always had a great relationship with NEETs. Hell, If I wasn't running a multibillion company I'd probably be a NEET too, to tell you the truth. They're some of our finest people and they've been horribly mistreated for far too long.

I can tell you that when I'm president, that's going to stop. A president Trump would be so amazing for the NEETs. I swear, they'll come begging "Mr. Trump, Mr. Trump, we can't take it anymore! Our lifestyle is too comfy!" And I'll say NO, we have to get comfier. Because we're going to make being NEET great again!

Shilary has a shit ton of supporters. They just are lazy and don't like volunteering/campaigning for her. Hilary has the edge sadly. Mostly due to the minority votes. Trump has to work hard to appeal more to more people. I see a shit ton of Shilary signs, very little trump. Maybe they're all being stolen?Either way pure hilarity. I don't care who wins. I'm gonna get a bunch of amusement from all the ass pain.

If you want to be purely negative you can look at it as one of the epitome of the "worst" in business world vs the "worst" in the political world.
Of course it's subjective, but take any scenario and you will see both candidates meet some requirement of it.
Ex: Dealing with enemies of the state: Trump allegedly did business in Libya and Cuba But Hillary did business in and from Saudia Arabia (speeches and accepting donations is running a business, - non-profit, but a business nonetheless.

The way you wrote that makes me so fucking uncomfortable
WRITE IT PROPERLY
Delete the post then delete yourself

it's just a slanging match now.
vote for me because the other guy is worse.
where are the policies? Oh, OK. there aren't any and if there were best not to tire the electorate with silly details like that.
the important thing to remember- the only thing you need keep in mind is how Trump is an unreconstructed Adolf and Clinton a jewish criminal.
Zog bless America. God gave up on us long ago.

?????????