How immoral is it to ruin your own condoms so when they girl thinks your safe your actually making her a mother...

How immoral is it to ruin your own condoms so when they girl thinks your safe your actually making her a mother unknowingly?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/two-ways-to-look-at-the-jukes-americas-most-degenera-1510511039
just-sexy.ru
just-sexy.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not at all. It's just unfathomably stupid. She's either going to keep the baby and rape you with alimony or she's going to get an abortion and rape you with a rape accusation.

Either way, you're fucked because you pumped her full of your DNA you stupid, stupid, stupid nigger.

reminds of the time I bustd a condom in an asian hooker and kept going

oh well, bish probably already had acouple abortions

well, it basically makes you a nigger

makes you a nigger

Its immoral as fuck but varies depending on the circumstances. Id do it if the girl said she wasnt ready yet and i wanted kids.

All women want to get pregnant, you're not fooling them

she can abort the baby, but you can't dodge child support

Who says your genes are worth anything? For all we know, you could be untermensch trash, and your genes not worth spreading.

We need birth permits and mandatory psychological/genetic testing for people who want offspring - and not let every basic idiot have children just because their minds haven't evolved beyond basic reproductive desire.

Yeah, you're a fucking nigger.

Just letting people have children because they feel entitled to is the reason why humanity is such a vile collective of shit.

until we reach that point it's Darwinism all the way.

woman don't want babies because they want to party and be sluts and the white population needs all the children it can get.

itt: soul-less men so abjectly disgusting to others of their species that they advocate sabotage to prophylactics as an evolutionary strategy. It's the only chance they'll have of passing on their genes.
These same genetic vermin proclaim themselves the master race, the dominant gender and the future of mankind. They dare pontificate on morality.

Thank the stars there are so few of you that you'll never make an impact, thank the stars that this is your end-time, the beginning of extinction for you all.

What you dream of - a simple world where you are in charge- you will never, ever get. it's gone. white hegemony is over for good or for worse. you will have to learn to live in this new world, there is no other option. As humanity continues its ineluctable march forward, you will be left by the wayside, despised, alone and childless.

you seem upset, perhaps a woman who has yet to be put in her place?

why not just donate to the sperm bank so that your kids are raised by someone who's prepared to make that commitment, rather than a girl who's not interested in having kid for at least the next five years

io9.gizmodo.com/two-ways-to-look-at-the-jukes-americas-most-degenera-1510511039

well, i've seen enough chan not to get upset anymore. i'm disgusted.

The people who use spermbanks are mostly despicable women in their late 30's who don't need no man.

this plus I prefer to direct deposit

And how often do you think that happens?

steven jobs was kinda a dick.
he commit the worst crime, making the internet convenient.

and that gave internet access to niggers

and woman

silly, there are no woman on the internet, they're too stupid to use it

then explain tumblr

is that mlk?

the jokes on u, cuz shes gonna charge u with alimony

cock milk

Breed the little sluts every chance you get.

But seriously… who still uses condoms these days?

I do, I never tried without you nigger.

Immoral? No

Stupid? You tell me.

Equally immoral as pretending you're on the pill when you're not. Immorality is difficult to quantify, but I would rank it pretty high.

who cares how immoral it is? It is fucking stupid, you're gonna have to pay child support the rest of your life user.

the laws related to that stuff are biased towards women so you're only causing problems to yourself

not as much immoral as it is stupid

better to cast your seed into a belly of a whore than on the ground (then you shall burn in hell and be tormented by the souls of your wasted children) - talmud

Thats actually petty evil dude.

everyone assumes this guy is gonna get stuck with alimony, I'm just saying he can do this all he wants if he picks up bimbo's in bars and gives them fake names

When did the whiteknights arrive?

Sometime after the niggers arrived.

Sorry I'm late. Milady's handkerchief was soiled and I had to wash it with my necksweat.

What did I miss?

they just don't like the though of more white people.
tumblr is so bigoted tbh

think about the poor girl unknowingly forced to carry a baby that if her pussy isn't flexible enough, may shred her to pieces and ruin her. that hurts. be nice to the grills OP. don't do bad things.

the though makes my dick hard, not only am I breeding her but I'm making sure her pussy is unappealing to other men.
me 1 other 0

What are DNA tests?

and how are they going to get me for one?

The child has your DNA, shithead

sure but how are they going to find me for me to take it?

Do you live in a poor country or something? if they do a DNA test on the kid they can tell who the father is, your name, ID etc, it's all on records (unless you live in some shithole)

I am in a poor country.
I don't believe you anyway, if that were true all black kids would know their fathers

well then don't you technologically inept idiot
no, because single mothers to black fathers usually can't afford a DNA test.

ok, what is this database called friend.

What are you talking about thats not how it works, I know because when I was a kid I had a dna test for my father.
the man who is my father had to come in to have his mouth swabbed for saliva.

That's more stupid than immoral.
And it's still pretty god damn immoral.

Also, what is actually the point? You're still having sex with a condom on, and if she doesn't abort the kid you'll probably end up having to pay her money for the kid. And even if she does have an abortion you're just a drain on public resources.
I'm legitimately curious about why you're doing this.

maybe it's his fetish

there is nothing wrong with making her a mother, she'll waste her life otherwise.

just-sexy.ru

just-sexy.ru

just-sexy.ru/

Very, but let's be honest; almost no one here gives a shit about morals.

congrats, you're a reverse gold-digger.

chances of you getting infected through your dick are low
unless
-immunocompromised
-cuts on, in, or around your dick

it is not, it just really stupid.
Why would give the opportunity for 3DPD to make you their slave?

I was road tripping once a few years ago
hooked up with a fine bitch who wanted to split hotels to save money. Was putting out but insisted on condoms, she was also getting married in two months to some dude. I pin-holed every fucking condom I had because I just couldn't take the thought of my seed not crawling around in her insides.

you know what i live in a 3rd world shithole and i'll be traveling to an even shittier part of it soon enough and for a short period of itme
I'll try to impregnate a girl without giving her any of my personal information
just the thought makes me laugh diabolically

This thread is hilarious! Who'd have thought? A discussion about MORALITY? On my Holla Forums?

very

also very dumb

enjoy your acne and mental issues

faggot, op asked a question and people are giving one of a few answers. what

Very. Go fuck yourself

nothing wrong with breeding a woman and leaving her high and dry

You mean like trimming your thumbnail into a sharp jagged edge so that you can rip the end of it open unnoticed, so the rubber turns basically into a cock ring after a few strokes, and you feel the heaven of busting line after line of cum inside of a hot milf before she went home to her husband?
I guess not too immoral.

Made my dick tingle a bit

That still doesn't answer my question.

Basically you are being a nigger and make another SJW tranny pandagenderchopperfluid

Just cuz Holla Forumstards can point out that something is immoral doesn't mean they don't want you to do it. In fact I would guess most Holla Forumstards advocate immoral behavior cuz it's funny as fuck.

That is degenerate as fuck. Raise your kids.