youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/653856168402681856
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740262923398828032
archive.is/Gt3ls
archive.is/DC1UD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt that, if anything she has a gangrenous hole with teeth

Of course its a nigger she is posing with

Hillary Clinton "I have a dream that one day little black boys and little white girls will miscegenate in the open while the straight white males are confined to the cuckshed"

Can we take a minute to remember Jeb. I feel sorry for this guy.

I hate really hate her lads, but as the days go by I keep getting the sinking feeling that the election will end like the last battle in 300, with Trump going all out beserker mode giving it everything he's got, but it won't be enough to stop the Clinton machine.

Her campaign is every cheesy inspirational ad rolled into one to sell this woman. She's an evil and completely unlikable woman, but she's also a very photogenic woman that can pull off blatant pandering shit like that ad.

She's more mainstream. She'll be blasted on The View, on Ellen, on the talk shows and all the studio audiences will cheer for her.

In the photo on that twitter link, it looks like crooked Hillary is clapping to make the monkey dance.

Ask her why the kid's a nigger

Go back to your faggot board,.

Wha board would that be you pussy fucking faggot?

shill harder faggot

Yeah, that was a knee slapper.

Mainstream, photogenic and therefore unstoppable.

LOW ENERGY

Of course she had to have the black baby. That women is as transparent as glass. Boo hiss boo hilary

wrong webm

get a load of this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

flippy floppy hillary

The tears will be delicious.

K, that was plenty.

i'm just crossing my fingers hoping she picks some other ugly old cunt as her running mate. i want to see her go so fucking hard into the wimmin bullshit during the general that it's the entirety of her platform and ends up alienating all but the most cucked males

Trump actually endorses us mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/653856168402681856

Muh vagina is actually pretty compelling propaganda

As long as you are married into the Rockefeller family.

At least your honest. I back trump 100% but there is that fear deep down, a lot of anons don't talk about it and pretend Trump is unstumpable and he maybe is but he is just a mortal man in the end. We did it, we got the race we wanted, Hillary vs Trump. Its our best chance, Bernie would have been more likely to win but less terrible if he was pres compared to Hillary. We are taking a big risk, we HAVE to beat Hillary now there is no going back.

We need to be making tons of good OC and propaganda videos in the next couple of months. Propaganda is everything.

Poor schmuck.

Women don't build skyscrapers. Cancerous credit-stealing cunts.

nigger if hillary is elected even conservacucks are ready for war

that one chick got a propaganda poster because she went to rivet planes or some shit
she also quit two weeks later because she was afraid she'd get hurt

Fuck this cunt. She has made her entire run for President about being a woman now.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740262923398828032

Seems like we'd be in danger under both the glass ceiling and Hillary's presidency :^)

lel

Trannies wont like that :)

What is this creature?

The next generation?
Looks nigger enough

Pic of her is accurate. That's how she really sees the nignogs. If they're not super predators, they're infantilized and dancing to her tune and on her command.

slip and fall and die

Huma please.

The head appears to be the flying spaghetti monster

A frozen one. What possessed Bill to put it in there we will never know. I suspect drugs. Shit, it's no wonder he goes around banging every girl he can find. I very much doubt Hillary gives him anything. Of course, that implies he would even want it.

my fucking sides

she's not even fucking president yet

Hillary has a built in advantage with electoral college because of inner city (nigger) vote fraud in winner take all states.

It is unacceptable that we acquiesce if, God forbid, she ends up winning.

She's not even indicted (yet)

Words cannot describe the absolute revulsion I feel towards this woman, and I am not even a burger. Her campaign ads make it even worse. It's like seeing some disgusting swamp-creature try to put on human skin and blend into human society. All this fake kindness, pretend compassion, enacted honesty… but the bulging empty eyes, a frog-like mouth and a screeching voice that tells nothing but lies give it all away. And that's without even looking into her past - she's abominable at the physical level.

Whoever said that a person's inner purity or corruption are always reflected on his face was completely right. Hillary looks like a walking corpse.

She was promised that at the bilderberg meeting.

Lets break this down:
I'M A WOMYN

= She is trying to get the woman vote which (for the sake of argument) 50% of the population.
This alienates the other 50% of the population, men.

Now for the outliers:

There are cuck men who will vote for her

BUT

There are plenty of women who will vote for Trump. The records are showing that Trump is getting people who never vote to vote for him, this by sheer stats, has to involve at least some women.

Notice also that Hillary has shifted away from any specific shilling for minorities other than a vague "Ill support the rights of women and minorities". This again is countered by the legal immigrants who are voting Trump, hurting her numbers even more.

Basically what I am saying is that with the facts, coupled with Bernouts voting Trump out of spite, Shillery has no chances of victory.

Long post, but its just what is going through my mind.

Mystery meat woman

Look at the hair.

It's obviously a Jewess.

Data

The college liberals happens to be a small but also the loudest group of bernouts.

Angry white men who are nor right wing or left wing happens to be a much larger group of bernouts I assume.

A bunch of spoiled upper middle class who never did anything but agitate and spread discord and chaos while totally ignoring the fact that working class and poor women always, always worked and feminists were jut spoiled rich bitches who wanted to involve themselves in politics out of boredom and totally stabbed working class women in the back the moment they got the vote.

So basically niggers, jews, spics and cucked whites voted for obongo while the rest voted for Romney.

Pics or it didn't happen.

But spoiler that shit. There are kids browsing here.

wew

Not Data. Trump has upset the balance.
Also, is that data from a national source? A state? What source? I don't see any faggot.

Whites are their own worst enemy.

saging myself because I forgot to add the fact that Bernie has split the college age cuck vote with his free tuition BS. That was not a factor in the Onigger vs R money battle.

The biggest threat is Google forcing pro-witch propaganda into the trending feed of YouTube. Trump can beat that on debates alone.

why the fuck is the left side uncolored but uppitty bus nigger starts the trend of color in the picture?

Why is she celebrating? If you told someone year ago that hillary would have very hard primary they would call you mad, now this woman is like she won someting big when it should have been walk in park.

It only took shilling from everyone in MSM and DNC and she barely fucking made it. Meanwhile, Trump won after taking shit from everyone including his "own party."

Part of me hopes she wins though. I just want to see this country collapse.

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean

do they think they're votes are more important than others'?

such equality, hang em all

Women birth and raise white children which is the most important task of them all, MGTOW-cuck.

Fuck you nigger. Want to know what that is like? Come to Canada and our lovely progressive PM. FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU RUNNING WITH A TEN FOOT POLE

Country won't collapse, it just means 4 more years of decadence. Well unless there are Trump Riots due to rigging.

Does this mean that women can't bitch about muh glass ceiling because it's "broken" now?
lolno, what am I thinking?

Her victory is like France victory in WW2.

Fuck this cunt, and all her cunt supporters

man i just visited my cuck cousins in Toronto and HOLY FUCK i feel bad for you

these stupid faggots going on and on about how amazing their ski instructor leader is and how progressive it is in canada and asking me if im voting for the "american nazi party" (trump).

you should just dump gasoline all over alberta because you need that fire to just burn your shit down entirely

Before women had equal rights and shit there was no colour in the world and plants could not grow

t. social historian

hey alphabets, seriously though you need to start that coup

or the people will

I hope Clintons search results will look like that when Trump is done with her.

Appreciate that user. With the untrained south african niggers that that cuck imported and doubled their pay, coupled with even more house fires starting due to uncovered gas mains and that, I honestly expect it to get far worse. I hope all the suburbs full of sandniggers/curryniggers/cuckservatives in Calgary and Edmonchuck burn in their boats they never use.

see it's funny because one of the women in the grey scaled section is a nigger

so apparently her black pre prohibition life didn't matter as much as Rosa :^)

seriously your fucking immigration though

toronto is like a chink hiveworld and the only whites i saw looked pretty kikey

how many fucking chinese takeout places need to be next to each other stretching for a whole block

I think it's supposed to be a nigger. My first thought was BLM.

I have never seen a city that so wholly and so accurately exemplifies the saying "more money than sense".

Fucking A.

Also: "Expansion for Expansions sake"
I want to know who is going to even buy any of these new ugly developments of identical houses.

I almost did
The build quality was dogshit and it was a 45 minute drive to the grocery store because Calgary has some obsession with being the worlds widest, flattest city.

How many fangs does it have?

Probably supposed to be the first niggeress president, which hopefully will never happen.

This sums her up.

No we don't like it. We vote for trump. #traps4trump

Kek, do you have a template for that?

h-hi friend

Reminder:

If Hillary wins, then the population of the US is too far gone to ever MAGA. Hillary would be the last president of a failing shit heap. We will begin to plan accordingly (ironically this makes our lives easier).

If Trump wins, I'm not convinced he can clean up the existing shit heap, or everything is too systemically far gone to prevent collapse. Now Trump could be a in position to maybe start over after the collapse, but that depends on how bad shit gets.

So really, Trump is our last hope that something can be done, but the probability of Trump being able to pull it off is small. From our perspective if Trump fails, the outcome is the same and so we should have plan B ready to go in that case or if Hillary wins

Well, it's the only thing she can do that Trump can't

I'm operating on the principle that Trump will at most merely buy time prior to the US turning into a failed state

I think that's the most likely scenario to be honest, but at least Trump might have a chance vs no chance with Hillary.

Thanks, going to make some dank oc with this.

Women don't raise children anymore.

HOL UP!

*smacks lips*

YOUS BE SAYIN'

*wipes nose on sleeve*

WE'S CAN BE KANGZ AND KAWEENS?

so she's going full Obongo now

Lel USA is a joke. Some of your best presidents:
- a sick faggot
- a fucking idiot
- literal nigger
…and you're letting this stupid granny whore get to the, presumably, most powerful position in the country. Get your shit together, fam

To be fair, Mittens is a Mormon too, so it's not surprising so many of them voted for him.

That's a lot more than Trump gets.

Clinton campaign launched a Republicans Against Trump.
archive.is/Gt3ls
I like the acronynm, R.A.T. Much more accurate than RINO. Still works out to RAT if it's Republicans Against Truth.

RAT should combine well with another acronym, Democrats All Endorse Superior Hillary. DAESH.

archive.is/DC1UD