Dakota's nude debut is long overdue...

Dakota's nude debut is long overdue. Judging by her career and casting choices one would expect her to have done actual un-simulated sex scenes by now. But nooooooo… At this point I'm afraid when she does it it'll be fucking disappointing.

How old is that pic? She's a hambeast now.

Why do you want to see nudes?

Poointhelood.com when?

Sister's more likely

But she constantly does obscure movies where she plays whores, no?

Oh really?

I'm just not seeing why you're attracted to her. She's go no hips, no breasts, no sex appeal and no good looks.

God damn i don't even want to imagine how hideous she'll look like when age and gravity catch up with her.

Yeah old high budget pics taken by fags and shooped by jews probably aren't going to be the most reliable representations of her current physical state. Pic related is from that anti-Trump vid she did a couple weeks ago. Man hands and a swelled head foreshadowing imminent hamplanet status.

what a fatty

shit she looks like john lennon in this one too but just fatter.

Jesus Christ man, get your head out of POTUS's ass for a second and take of your lolbertarian glasses. Yeah she may harbor some objectionable political views, so fucking what?! We're not voting her into office for fucks sake. She's a hot piece of ass, and no amount of you sperging out over some imagined "manhands" and "swelled head" is going to change that.

dakota fatting

Past her prime.

Are you Asian? Where do you live that men have hands that small?
So she's not actually a hamplanet, you just think she might become one? Shit, you've got me convinced

Just look at her, sure with a couple weeks of starving and complimentary lighting she can look decent again but her best days are already way behind her. Within a year or two she'll shit out a baby and by the time Trump's re-elected will be full blown melissa joan hart status.

I hate this kind of opinion so much. EVERY people get old, unless they die young. ALL of them will lose their beauty/handsomeness.

By this logic, you should hate food, because imagine how will they look like after they leave your asshole

This and also this

Dakota - as god meant her to be.
Young, drunk & passed out.

3D will always be PD

And? Are you saying it's a person's inner beauty that counts or that you're attracted to ugly old women?

At least we can agree Dakota looks like shit. The metaphor with food doesn't really work though since nobody wants to eat moldy bread or spoiled milk, regardless if they look the same on the way out.

Honestly, this has to be the lamest attempt at strawmanning an argument I have seen in a while. Your trolling/baiting skills are rather low, buddy. Gotta step up your game.

We get it, you're ugly and sperging out. Just hide the thread if you're so angry people loathe uggos such as yourself.

I'm saying she CURRENTLY, RIGHT NOW looks good. She's not the prettiest woman on the planet, you can say her sister is prettier, you can say you find her ugly, but PLEASE, don't say you find her ugly NOW, because she will be ugly LATER. That's dumbassery.
But those were good once. It's like looking at a piece of bread and saying "this will be moldy, so it's shit"

Got it?

will, she looks like a warcraft goblin so idk what i'm getting

like you would rub your meat stick all over that sweaty pit

Again I have to ask when was this pic taken? Mine was from less than a month ago this one looks like a year at least. I'm saying girls like this - child actors especially - tend to go from cute to sexy cute to sweet jesus kill it with fire well before the age of 30 (see amanda bynes, fridge, mjh etc). She's obviously entering the final stage and while I don't see the appeal in her sister - she's like celery to me, neither pkeasing or displeasing - you're better off making the case for her instead of some jackolantern headed loli from way back in the day.

wtf user!

Needs peanut butter tbh, even designed as a handy scoop.

i despise peanut butter

use nutella instead

Fug meant to spoiler that. Check em tho

I remember when waifuposting took over cuck/tv/. That was the turning point toward the board being unmitigated shit.

Every women posted on this board looks like a goblin? Da fuq

Just because she started out as a child actor, that doesn't mean she will follow their steps. Look at Christina Ricci and tell me she is a hambeast!

Here it was the Holla Forums takeover

it wouldn't be a problem if people didn't like goblins.

i use ranch

Dakota's BLACKED debut is long overdue. Judging by her career and casting choices one would expect her to have done actual un-simulated interracial creampie scenes by now. But nooooooo… At this point I'm afraid when she does it it'll be fucking disappointing.

Didn't she get nude in Hounddog?

Her feet are amazing.

Nope, not really.

What the hell is wrong with this woman?

Tranny alert.

Oh wait, now I get it. This is a new shitty meme
Pfffff….

3DPD can't be a waifu. Fuck off normalfag.

That's also a shitty meme, promoted by dumb animu-loving weeaboos. Like you

lol the normalfag is mad as fuck

All waifus are hollywood trash thus trannies

T-that's deodorant????