Friends drag you to club

Wat do?

Go full autist probably.

well I don't have any friend, so this wouldn't happen to me

Fine, co-workers. Suspend your disbelief.

I don't have a job either.

Drag her to the women's restroom and fuck her.

And then send her out and grab the next woman that walks in and fuck her too.

And then go get drunk.

but seriously probably this >>6261979

b-back that ass up

This basically happened to me this one time.
I had just been to the barbershop, picked out some new clothes so I suppose I must have looked pretty good.
This 10/10 starts dancing with me on the dancefloor, she was insanely good at it.
I had gotten a few drinks down and I did my best to match her moves, but being a shut-in didn't lend well to my dance skills. I could litterally see the dissapointment in her eyes as I flailed around in front of her. It was mortifying.

Needless to say I went full spaghetti, excused myself to the restrooms and then hurried home through the fire-exit.

Asking her if she is retarded dancing around like a slut in front of all the people.

Follow proper procedure and lecture her about how much of a slut she is acting like, and scolding her for doing so

all before dragging her by any appendage out of the club and taking her home and ground her :^)

Christ I had this happen

You're the reason cute girls don't go to the club to get laid anymore.

Go home and have sex with my lovely caucasian wife.

She's actually pretty cute.

All of my nights out were to troll girls as a /fit/izen, trust me I've done worse than that. From leaving a girl with a 500 dollar tab to causing a break up just to get a nerd laid

wow, you are seriously a desperate nerd.

Look…a girl….DANCING! like OMG, this never happens in my mom's basement.

cool monkey tricks, I guess

cunts only go places to be seen and cause trouble

Take her home and break furniture.

I dunno. I've never been to a club.My small number of friends don't like clubs, and I'm probably so autistic bouncer wouldn't let me in

Ask if she has a penor while awkwardly dancing

She is damn cute for an Asian.

Check for a penis

Go back to plebbit please :^)

so's ur mum

This is the work of the Devil! Dancing leads to hand holding! MODS! MODS! MODS!

>join party

go home cause my heade hurts from loud music

Stick it in her pooper

Call her a faggot

wake up

nuke japan for allowing this disgrace

sluts can get fucked

She's obviously Korean.

well nuke japan either way

y-you mean the one true party?

id do the paragon dance and ask if she likes sexual intercourses

more like bacteria

where can i find more of her?

well, I don't anyone that would want to take me anywhere

looks like he did this

yes comrade

tell her to stop, I am sworn to celibacy.

and tell her to put on more clothes

WHY THEY ALL LOOK SAME?!

hey now, that's racist

reported

i contemplate how many STDs she has, and why she has chosen to infect me with them

Glorious.

Ask her how much work she's had done.

question why i let my friend drag me into a club

Do my best to dance right back at her.

It took 48 posts for Holla Forums to reach this conclusion.

Two options

Cum in my pants and have a seizure

pls go

walk away, confused

shit in her mouth like a real man

I'd rather eat her shit

that's a woman

doing the job of a man -feminism!

also vaguely wave my hands,
i would actually keep my hip movements to the beat though, this honestly looks like someone poorly matched a random song to her movements after she recorded a video

I simply do not dance.
Dancing is for normies.
I would grab her, kiss her and take brakes inbetween to tell her about the International jewery and explain her the protocols of the elders of Zion.

I'd remember that she has probably had major facial surgery to look cute and boob implants. I'd not want her to be the mother of my children so I'd wish her a good evening and walk away doing 360 degree turn then dance with her, taker home and fuck her so as not to hurt her feelings. Of course I'd wear a condom as the Chinese have one of the fasted growing rates of HIV/AIDS infection and a pregnancy would be out of the question. Then at the last minute I'd pull out, pull the condom off and ram my achingly, diamond hard, throbbing cock deep inside her tight, warm, slick cunt as far as I can push it with the force of all my forefathers and blast ropes of thick of cum right up into her deep womb almost guaranteeing that she become pregnant. Then, both exhausted from our 2 hour epic marathon love making session, we would fall asleep in each others arms. The next morning I would wake her up and offer her a bowl of mother fucking eggs.

but comrade what if she's in party?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

That just means you walk into her.

Introduce her to humanity's late lord and savior

You need to stop. I can only cry so much a day.

On youtube.

some people were simply born without the ability to dance

your faggot stop posting

Ask how big her dick is

Dance like this.

Assume she was trying to dance with someone else.

Mumble an apology while quickly getting out of her way.

Start to feel hot and claustrophobic, so go outside to get some fresh air.

Separated from friends, alone and vulnerable. Get mugged. In the scuffle, sustain a serious head injury. Fall into a coma.

Spend next twenty years in a coma. Upon regaining consciousness, discover that one of the nurses who has been caring for me is the girl from the club who tried to dance with me. She felt bad about what happened and has cared for me tenderly for two decades.

Inspired by her dedication, work hard to regain movement, strength and coordination.

She comes by one night just as visiting hours are about to end. She gives me flowers. When she leans over to give me a kiss on the cheek, I enclose her throat in an iron grip.

I squeeze, with all the strength I can muster, choking off the blood to her brain and the breath to her lungs. After a moment of shock, she struggles, but I pin her down and squeeze harder. I hear things in her neck and throat popping and snapping. As the life flees her eyes, they ask one final question: "Why?"

I lean over her now lifeless form, and whisper, "Try and dance with ME, you fuckin' slant?! This is what happens!"