Damn… this is actually a really good point…

damn… this is actually a really good point…

I used to be a huge homophobe but now it seems illogical to hate something that is normal and healthy

well Holla Forums got anything to say about this?

There are no sources.

Clever girl.

citation needed

the simple answer is it's just to environmental and genetic factors creating a faggot brain, a quirk of nature merely, just like down syndrome

Murder, rape, and incest is very prevalent in the animal kingdom. That's what separates us from animals.
Go to bed schlomo. Nobody wants you here

You know what else is natural in the animal world? Pedophilia, incest, rape, cannibalism, infanticide, patriarchy, and species-ism, to name a few.

Homosexuality is not an evolutionarily sustainable strategy, read The Selfish Gene. If homosexuality isn't memetic then its self deprecating and will stop existing.

embed related

not true, animals all love each other and live in peace and harmony unlike humans

'Homosexuality' in the animal kingdom happens exclusively between males and is a way of asserting dominance. That is to say they rape each other.

IMO homophobia in the West is born of semite (christian) values, which were violently forced upon and systematically destroyed almost all of our natural (Aryan-made) value systems and monuments. Genes create the mind, the mind creates culture and belief. White minds did not create christianity, it was merely dressed with our ethnic traditions so it was more palatable.

In the same way, Aryans have always had respect for women; no other hominid species has this. Just like no other species cherishes animals and the environment. We have something really special in our people that has never before been seen on earth, and yet so many of our own have been brainwashed by semitic though. The dualities and rich cosmologies our ancestors developed and pass down–gone. Replaced by reptile-tier conditioning towards hatred and emotionality.

I understand the problems of faggotry in modern society, but ffs we are not in a desperate repopulation scenario where everyone must make the maximum amount of kids. Look at the SA and many other fine fighting forces. Full of homosexuals. in b4 Rohm was a pedo etc etc. Rohm's homosexuality was cited as an additional social justification for his elimination, just like slavery was tacked on at the end of the USA Civil War to add more reason to rally to their cause. Just like NS and every other force involved in war in all history had terrible, false things said against them to justify why they should be taken out.

OP, your thread will probably get deleted because faggots. Sorry, m8.

Homos are vile, disgusting public health menaces and pretty damn degenerate, filthy, faithless people.

Also, animals practice rape, pedophilia, necrophilia, and cannibalism, does that make those practices natural and important and something humans should engage in?

Romans looked down on faggotry and called it "the Greek peculiarity".

Dumping redpills on faggotry.

Homosexuality is a sin.

To understand what this means, one must go back to the original meaning of sin.

To sin means to miss the mark. It means something has gone wrong, something is off track in your soul.

In human beings, homosexuality is a spiritual illness. You will find that almost all homosexuals can respond in the affirmative to one or more of the following statements:

- I didn't have a father growing up
- I had a father but had little ot no connection with him/ he did not love me
- I was sexually abused by a man (probably older)

Sexuality is tricky. We associate it with adulthood, but in reality, sexuality is where people live out the earliest traumas of their lives.

Like people with gender identification disorders (trannies) gays are suffering because of a severe imbalance or trauma of a particular type suffered in childhood.

This is why they have to have "acceptance". Pride parades, outrageous behavior, attention seeking…they are subconsciously living out the need to get the attention of their father that wasn't there.

Also, in nature, some animals eat their young, or the young of other members of the group (lions), some animals eat shit (dung beetles, flies, dogs), some animals eat their own vomit (dogs and cats), some animals drink blood (mosquitos, ticks, leeches) etc…

What animals do has nothing to do with us because we are self-aware. We are spiritual beings at a much higher level. Animals simply do what they do on impulse. They have no ability to judge and gauge the consequences of their actions.

OP is trolling you hard and you retards are taking the bait.

Part of me wanted to just let it continue but it's too painful to watch.

If homosexualism was really that detrimental to species' survival, it wouldn't appear in such high rates in some species. Like 30% in some. It has "earned" its place by the fact it has not disappeared, whether you agree with it or not. There also larger issues such as kike marxist influences that lead to the gay mafia.

Which you can also find in whites, although at much much lower rates than other hominids. I can respect your rationale for a larger philosophical/logical fallacy reasons. Natural != good or excusable. It is not an absolute, though. No system can be reduced to simple assertions.

You wanna play the citation game?

I want the alt-right to fucking burn, larp elsewhere about your ancestors faggot.

please shave your face before you suck me off

Why do you need me to suck your dick? Can't you get your life partner in thor to fist your asshole?

Or has your asshole already prolapsed?

The devil speaks.

homosexuality confirmed for dysgenic
also source on that image would be good.

Homosexuality (the 'sexual preference' for those of the same sex) does not exist in animals.

Homosexual behavior ([oft-pseudo]sexual behavior enacted upon a member of the same sex; say, for the purpose of establishing dominance or during rutt in the absence of available females) does.

They are not equivalent - these animals which engage in homosexual behavior are, invariably, heterosexuals ('sexual prefence' for those of opposite sex - in quoatations because no such thing exists amongst non-human animals [nor amongst humans], all of which are [like humans] innately heterosexual, sans environmental or physiological abberancy).

These claims as regards 'homosexual couples' are entirely false - males almost never adopt offspring of other males (quite the opposite, these are usually eliminated, unless part of a larger shared social grouping inhibiting auch behavioral response - and even this is often not enough), and beyond this, 'homosexual couples' do not exist.

There is only one species which permits, attempts to positively-sanction, and even normalizes, such abberant sexual behavior as 'homosexuality'.

I repeat:

Homosexuality (the 'sexual preference' for those of the same sex) does not exist in animals.

Homosexual behavior ([oft-pseudo]sexual behavior enacted upon a member of the same sex; say, for the purpose of establishing dominance or during rutt in the absence of available females) does.

They are not equivalent - these animals which engage in homosexual behavior are, invariably, heterosexuals ('sexual prefence' for those of opposite sex - in quoatations because no such thing exists amongst non-human animals [nor amongst humans], all of which are [like humans] innately heterosexual, sans environmental or physiological abberancy).

These claims as regards 'homosexual couples' are entirely false - males almost never adopt offspring of other males (quite the opposite, these are usually eliminated, unless part of a larger shared social grouping inhibiting auch behavioral response - and even this is often not enough), and beyond this, 'homosexual couples' do not exist.

There is only one species which permits, attempts to positively-sanction, and even normalizes, such abberant sexual behavior as 'homosexuality'.

Are you saying that all other species, who have succeeded in continuing their genes, who engage in homosexuality, have something wrong in them? Or all past human societies who did not persecute homosexuality have something wrong with their soul? I remain unconvinced that homosexuality is wrong, or unnatural and a product of abuse. Just as we have artists who are "out there", they can have rich contributions to our society because they are not conformist drones. By eliminating genes and enforcing absolute conformity and severe restrictions on life choices, we lose what makes our people wondrous. Granted, there is nothing wondrous about a man fucking another man in the ass, obviously; their life pursuits and dedications are different enough that they contribute things to our overall accomplishments. Our advancement does not depend on one person or classification of peoples.

It seems that Holla Forums considers everyone who lives in cities are bluepill degenerates, and the only way of life is one lived off the land. Yeah it's cool, skilled, manly, independent, etc. But you can still be a man and live in the city and appreciate the fast exchange of information of the city. Not New York, full of many genetics and enculturations.

Yeah, fuck white people and natural white thought systems. Hail semitism/cuckstianity! Kill yourself, weeb.

You fags can talk about pedophillia, necrophilia, etc is natural in some species but they are not human, they are separate. You fail to recognise that white faggots do not engage in them to same extent. In heterosexual relations, why do you still hold up naturalism to support why women should stay home with babies (in the nest), the man hunts/brings home food (works a job), etc? Have some consistency. I remember being in a thread that basically said that the reason why women having power (in Rome) is bad is basically because men cannot function without being in control, as in being given that role by society's custom; and society functions fine if women are in charge, but men cannot stand being inferior and cannot be good fathers if they're the ones who raise kids while the women work. To me, that says that men are the problem, and they turn into degenerates if they don't get their way with their power and harem and dominance fantasies. Ofc, I undersand Holla Forums is mostly frustrated teenage and early 20s men so they are hormonally blinded to be able to even think of this possibility. Bitterness and misoginy, like niggers practice, is common here. MGTOW, m8s? So it's kinda like rewarding children to placate them and keep the peace.

Not saying that is true, full stop; but I received no objective replies that addressed this. The fire of youth is a powerful force, but it must be tempered. Unbridled primalism is destructive. Devote yourselves to higher planes, not your feefees or muh dik.

Every human society that has ever existed jas persecuted homosexuality.
Alt-right faggots are a plague.

Non-intelligent species cannot sin, and homosexuality does not exist in animals, beyond minute abberant populations.

Such is basically never 'natural' in any meaningful sense, rather, the result of abberant sexual behavior.
Male ducks do not fuck dead male ducks because that is their fetish or þeir sexual prefence is 'duck corpse', they do it because they are experiencing a behavioral abnormality brought about by environmental or physiological aberrancy; in the case of the duck, malfunctioning mating instinct, not 'necrophilia'.

Lower order animals do not exhibit anything approximating sexual preference in any meaningful sense (all are innately heterosexual, regardless of [pseudo]sexual behaviors of a homosexual variety), and higher order animals are much the same, though with perhaps more complex mechanisms of malfunction/aberrancy and/or more complex responses (specifically those capable of self-awareness - which, at present, we can only be 99% certain exists even in humans, the highest order animal tomour knowledge).

This.

This guy watched a gay duck anal rape a duck corpse for 75 minutes.

hahaha your thread already got bumplocked faggot, in less than 2 hours.
kys
>>>/reddit/
never come back

Pre-christian European societies were not known for hating homosexuals. There's one single instance asatrufags like to cite of a swedish or danish man drowned in a bog. Regarding that, it was never explicitly said he was a fag. The literature at most said he was a coward, which has been conflated with homosexuality in post-christian times. There's also reason to believe he was a kike and a scoundrel.

Sorry you hate everyone who agress with you on everything except freedom of sexual choice. Do you think we should ban "sodomy" i.e. anything but sex in the missionary for procreative purposes? Are blowjobs immoral? I bet you like them.

What percent of humans are necrophiles? And if male ducks fucking male ducks is mating instinct gone haywire, why is it so common and yet their species has succeeded? I understand the "muh dik" perspective. That can explain rampantly homosexuality among niggers; yet in the same vein, why is homosexuality so hated among (american) niggers?

Just because we can, doesn't mean we do. And it has never been the case that 100% of all humans mate perfectly to have a dozen children per female. Somehow, it works. This does not apply to the current pressing needs of whites under assault by invading, overbreeding shitskins. Our resource capacity is currency. When currency is scare, whites don't have kids because they don't feel they can raise them properly. Niggers, they have kids as a consequence of their lack of foresight and self-control. For them, kids just happen.

Fix the wider economic fugues, and you fix white birthrates. Stop the currency enslavement, and the (

lol echochambre modcucks strike again

get fucked, niggerbetas, while i reset my IP

censor everything you don't want to confront

muh shills

muh dnc

muh christcuck semite loyalties

fuck complex reason and discourse

kill yourselves(Back to reddit you go, faggot.)

Demons possess animals too.

I do think a real discussion on this could have been decent (even though I believe you should be purged you degenerate faggot), however the OP's first post wasn't one to generate discussion and instead was an unsourced and rather lazy attempt at baiting.

Personally I do not mind baiting titles if they lead to a real discussion/ list of good answers, but generally if a thread starts shit it will remain shit. Better to actually cite some real sources and encourage counter-points if you don't want it to devolve into shit-flinging before it has even begun.

In The Human Zoo by Desmond Morris (1970), the author states 0that homosexuality is something only exhibited by captive animals. It turns out that you can induce homosexuality by gender-segregating the animals through puberty. If the sexes are re-introduced after puberty, then the animals will not pursue heterosexual relationships.

I'm very skeptical of reports of homosexual animals, because they are almost always zoo animals. Reports of homosexuality in wild animals are almost always part of a heterosexual mating strategy (cuttlefish and others).

The book I cited is quite old, but an author making the same observations today would likely be attacked publicly. I imagine that biologists reproducing the research would also come under attack.