Seriously, are you gonna vote for this moron thinking it will change America?

Seriously, are you gonna vote for this moron thinking it will change America?

Originally I thought I would, but now I would probably vote for Trump. Even though Gary would be a lot better

lol his vp's name is 'weld'?

don't weld my johnson!

He's not a libertarian.

Gary is great if you like open borders and TPP.

what's an aleppo?

Trump's good if you like tariffs, expensive walls and deportation forces…

You puristfags are the cancer killing our system of government

God forbid we vote according to principle.

Noice

He supports taxing carbon emission and calls it a "very libertarian policy".

It is libertarian compared to what normally gets suggested- banning lightbulbs, deciding what kind of cars people drive, building wind farms with tax payers' money, etc

Not doing anything seems like you're permitting people to hurt other people's property with rising sea levels

It is sort of. If you believe the governments job is ensuring its citizens continue to live, then it needs to protect us from shit like goes down in china (where if you go outside on a bad smog day, you could die). This costs money. The people who SHOULD pay for this from a libertarian standpoint are those who are MAKING money by CREATING this problem.

That said, I don't give a rats ass. We

Only 4 have enough ballot access without write-in. Including write in there is still only 6. Crook, Crazy, Normalish, Commie, then two the ones that have almost no chance: Ultraconservative, anti-trump ultra-conservative.

Barth2032

Johnson2016, although Trump2016 actually is not so bad. Honestly Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama would both probably be better than Barrack Obama.

Barth2032

The only people affected are folks with bones in their noses living in flyspeck islands out in the pacific.

Also, please contribute to this article. Even if it's poorly written truths.

I really do like all of them. Fuck mexicans, I can't stand their shitty food, even they don't make it well. You have to get a british guy like Gordon Ramsay to make decent beaner food.

ISIS mentality

Kanye2020

Fuck, did he survive?

Picture related.

Bullshit. Ten billion dollars for the wall is cheap compared to the trillions we spend on illegals for welfare, food stamps and imprisonment when they rob, rape and murder Americans.

stay cucked, statists

We really need a final solution to the Libertarian problem.

Johnson's face is so punchable. He looks like a jewish pedophile.

Redundant statement

No, a libertarian policy would be "let everyone do whatever the fuck they want and let the market decide."

Can you imagine how popular an actual Libertarian with just a hint of social conservatism would be?

indeed

wew