Pick one

pick one

Mental magic. I want influence, to be a manipulator and puppet master.

nature magic
the journey to learn it sound the comfiest

fuck those rookies, we are already delving into mememagic

Death magic

People already fear and distrust me so not much would change in my life.

stuck on death or void magics.
I have this thing for dolls, and if I can one make a golem, and give it eloquence, then I'd have a waifu, and a have undead legion to serve me, besides I don't have any friends, so I don't care if anyone fears me. so I win all around

can make my own dimensions to escape to, where my waifu is, and can get out of anything I do, plus I have always wanted to be an observer, something like the guy in the suit in half-life, but without working for something.

Death magic, duh.

Although I'm trying to become an inner mage irl. Ironic.

Mental magic mostly because I am a desperate virgin

I was thinking that too but in a war nature magick would be way more useful. I could just turn into a bird and fuck off, or turn into a sea creature and go to the bottom of the ocean.

Agreed. Control ove the weather and terrain sounds good too.

Death magic. I will use it to cause my own zombie apocalypse and then take over the world.

You're a coward, you're the first who deserves to die if a war ever breaks out.

He's right though, consider the circumstances of a war breaking out today

Either telekinesis or void magic. Can the void magic allow me to teleport to Mars?

If a war breaks out today then you fight, pussy. If you have magic powers then use them to kick ass and not run away.

No, void magic can only teleport me to your mom's assgina.

Nature magic
If you have control of all the animals in the world you can take over it. There is some Nuclear subs in the ocean that pose a threat? Send a giant squid after them. Want someone dead? Have a mosquito bit the person giving them Zika

Nature or Void are probably the only ones I'm cut out for, I'd be fine with either.

if you're not picking death magic then you're obviously a virgin cuckadin in tacky armor.

Death magic all day erryday

Seems good

Void Magic. Use it to kill everyone else.

Be king of the universe.

Nature magic becuase it's pretty powerful. Death magic is close but just not as close because you have to be edgy. Also nature magic on the upcoming war is perfect because once you master it (granted if you are allowed time to master it before the war) it will be extremely powerful. Controling the earth can stop vehicles, if its a trench warfare, flood it, cause a distraction to enemies with having birds attack and critters, etc it's so broad and powerful that staying in nature is a good downside which it isn't if you like hiking and what not.

Mental magic.

I had a hard time choosing between death and void magic. I suppose I'd pick death magic, because it seems to require less discipline and effort than the others, while still granting great power. The drawback isn't really a drawback for me as I have no friends and could deal just fine without associating with normies (i.e. non-mages).

Nature, hell yeah.

Void magic sounds pretty good, and the trainer isn't a total dick, which is a plus. I'll go with that one.

hmmm… after thinking about it, I'd go with void magic, and do the same as

what the fuck OP? No holy? Why in the hell is there no sand-nigger preacher option?

I want to smite muslim invaders with God's fury not slap some tree shit or listen to what some jap says about voids.

CYOA thread?

nature magic, become irl anime catgirl

Ay fuck you bruh my armor is fukkin sweet.

anyone not choosing mental is an idiot

all that matters is power over other humans, only mental actually does that in any sustainable, realistic fashion

void magic makes you able to be a god over your pocket dimension, go fuck yourself
I want to be able to fuck this bird demon, god damn it

it never says that. at all. just says you make pocket dimensions.

void is 2nd best for sure because time bullshit tho

it says "at higher levels of expertise, you can create your OWN spatial pocket dimensions"
the fuck do you think that means, nigger?
but say that you were right, then I'd take death magic, because I can still make my waifu that way.

void magic hands down. Nature is appealing, but void and death seem the most powerful, and I'm not a cold enough mother fucker for death magic

probably means you can make a little extradimensional box to put shit in
a featureless room, like the matrix before they loaded in

if you make your dimensions that you have complete control over in every way, then holy shit is void the absolute best thing ever

watch and magnifying glass

no question

the more powerful you become, the more control you have over the dimensions.
Why is this so hard?

I'm torn between Inner, Void, and Mental.