C.S. Lewis may have been trying to warn us

Chronicles of Narnia, the Last Battle.

The Calormens(muslims), a nation of violent, tyrannical shitskins who worship a demon and oppress/enslave/kill/rape anyone not like them slowly infiltrate Narnia(Anglo nation ruled by anglos, utopia basically) as merchants, immigrants, etc over the course of thirty or so years.

Also worth noting that over the course of the nine books in the series, the Calormens are constantly trying to invade Narnia and Archenland(Only one of these instances is directly addressed in the books; The Horse and his Boy, in which a blonde, fair skinned slave child escapes muzzieland and goes on through hell and high water to warn Archenland of an incoming Calormen(Muslim) invasion), it's neighbor and close ally, more or less brother state(also run and populated by anglos) over the course of thousands of years. Only this time they succeed, not by open conquest, but by abusing the kindness and hospitality of their hosts under the guise of tourists, merchants and immigrants and following the initial uprising blitzkrieg with their armies crossing the desert(yes, these shitskins even live in a massive desert - I'm not honestly convinced Clive wasn't trying to warn us) and invading while the subverted Narnians are trying to get their shit together.

And, get this - The infiltrators are helped along by a fucking monkey.

Are we seeing any similarities yet?

(I don't know if Clive Staples saw this coming and was trying to warn us, or if it's legitimately coincidence, but it's a pretty interesting parallel either way.)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Timothy 3&version=DRA
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks13/1301701h.html
archive.org/details/J.r.r.Tolkien-TheSilmarillion
redeeminggod.com/c-s-lewis-on-masturbation/
screwtapeblogs.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/screwtape-proposes-a-toast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He worked with and was close friends with J R. R. Tolkien, and he was pretty redpilled himself.

It's based on the backdrop of Revelation, but the part that really struck me was the villain's combining of the sandnigger god and Aslan. The "we all worship the same god" lie. That's the most dangerous lie of all.

Just remembered that from you mentioning it. Christ, he had to have been warning us.

I am aware that he was friends with Tolkien, but unless I'm just missing it, Lewis was far more fond of redpilling folks in his stories(And lo and behold, Tolkien is more mainstream acceptable because of it - Not that I have anything against Tolkien.)

Of course, it's the strongest mental virus (((they))) could concoct to unify the religious differences between people for the purposes of globalist control the same way they push miscegenation to erode the ethnic differences between people

After those two it's just a matter of minor cultural differences which will fade over time due to the internet and whatever comes next, and they'll have their gentile servant class they've always wanted

I actually believed that lie for a good 5-6 years as a young child until I made the blessed mistake of mentioning it near my mother, who stopped the car(No, really) and immediately explained to me that I was being lied to and why.

Are we including Perelandra and all that shit or are you just overworked?

I've never heard of Perelandra. This is what I mean by Tolkien being more mainstream acceptable. They don't talk about The Screwtape Letters, they don't talk about Perelandra, they don't talk about the other books I'm sure Lewis has written.

Why?

Well, I'm preaching to the choir here. You know damn well why.

Seems to describe a Jewish invasion.

=="I bid you stand, MEN OF THE WEST!"== -Aragorn son of Arathorn.

Will you stand against the nigger Haradrim hordes of the East my fellow Westerner?

Tolkien began writing the Lord of the Rings universe in the trenches/hospital during World War 1. Guy was a soldier and an english professor at Oxford, he knew his stuff. And reading LOTR in middle school improved my vocabulary immensely.

I think Lewis liked to keep his works allegorical to the Bible. However, Tokien said himself that LOTR was not allegorical, it just unconsciously ended up that way, similar to Lord of the Flies.

Children (ONLY children) are justified believing such things user, don't fret. God bless your mother.

If we all had mothers like this, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in right now.

God bless your mother, user.

She also caught my teachers in public school trying to push the 'MUSLI IZ RELIGUN UV PEESE' fuckery and removed me from school.

You have a great mother.

Now that I've thinking about it, the first part of the book is probably the greatest redpill prophecy of them all.

Holy shit Holla Forums required reading.

Muslims had been trying to invade the West constantly since the 7th century, we were made to forget this when the Jews took over our media and academia.

Jews and Muslims have the same god while Christians have the true God, but most of Christianity is duped today.

The Flying Inn by G.K. Chesterton
Called out the regressive left before anyone else. Need I remind anyone that C.S. Lewis was heavily influenced by G.K. Chesterton?

SPOILERS
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Tolkien himself started writing a book called the New Shadow which was a sequal to Lord of the Rings.

It was more of a thriller though and it would of focuesed on Aragorns son's rain while society degenerated into morgoth worship led astray by subversion in a similar manner to our world today with SJWs and other militant leftist fucks.

Tolkien stopped writing it because the subject matter simply deppressed him

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Timothy 3&version=DRA

way ahead of you

He was basically describing our reality. Our reality was so depressing he had to stop writing.

The Logical Vegetarian
You will find me drinking rum,
Like a sailor in a slum,
You will find me drinking beer like a Bavarian
You will find me drinking gin
In the lowest kind of inn
Because I am a rigid Vegetarian.

So I cleared the inn of wine,
And I tried to climb the sign,
And I tried to hail the constable as "Marion."
But he said I couldn't speak,
And he bowled me to the Beak
Because I was a Happy Vegetarian.

Oh, I know a Doctor Gluck,
And his nose it had a hook,
And his attitudes were anything but Aryan;
So I gave him all the pork
That I had, upon a fork
Because I am myself a Vegetarian.

I am silent in the Club,
I am silent in the pub.,
I am silent on a bally peak in Darien;
For I stuff away for life
Shoving peas in with a knife,
Because I am a rigid Vegetarian.

No more the milk of cows
Shall pollute my private house
Than the milk of the wild mares of the Barbarian
I will stick to port and sherry,
For they are so very, very,
So very, very, very, Vegetarian.

What is this?
Is this a meme I don't understand?

The 4th crusade the Eastern Greek Orthodox in Constantinople asked Rome's help against the moslems, but failed to pay the men that arrived so they sacked Constantinople instead. This left the city weak and Moslems took it over later. With the city taken, all the trade routes over the silk road East to China were closed off to Venice traders so they started looking to go west to get to China, and HQ for Orthodoxy split to Greece and Moscow. Hence Columbus discovers America and the financiers and merchant houses of Venice move to City of London.

So fast forward to today, and the issues America is facing: moslems, trade with china, Russia, EU / UK, pope - it's all the same issues. We've circled the globe and after hundreds of years its the same issues tackled from the opposite direction.

Tolkien isn't mainstream, just the movies. There are many subjects from Tolkien that SJWs would hate.

One example:
Aragorn is a Númenórean. They are the descendants of men who remained faithful and fought with the Elves against Morgoth. The gods gave them their own island and blessed them with long life and general noble qualities most similar to the elves. In Tolkien's tales the long life and nobleness is passed down genetically. Those with strong Númenórean blood in Middle Earth are just plain superior men both in intellect, fortitude and longevity. Boromir you might remember failed to resist the temptation of The Ring and died for his transgression. In contrast Boromir's brother Faramir resisted The One Ring ring even when he had the power and right to take it from Frodo. It is mentioned in the book that Boromir did not inherit a great deal of Númenórean blood and that his is too mixed and muddled with lower men. Faramir it is said inherited a strong line of Númenórean blood and gives off the qualities of a strong and noble leader.

Aragorn was probably the most pure Numenorean alive because his line was taken care of by Elrond's people. His superior blood was one in the same with his birthright as king of Gondor.

I know Tolkien said his work isn't allegorical but how is that not an allegory for the British Isles and by extention the Anglo Saxon people?

The tale of the Númenóreans is basically Atlantis. They captured Sauron at the height of their power and took him back to Numenór(the island). Eventually he corrupted their desire to live forever like the elves into a worshipping of death. Eventually they sailed out to attack the gods themselves. In return Eru Illuvatar (basically the one true god that controls all existance) sunk their island into the sea and killed them all. The Númenóreans that washed up on the shores of Middle Earth were the small number that remained faithful to the gods. They were the ones that later founded Gondor.

Tolkien is a master of language. Especially since he created his own, LOTR Elven is an actual language that you can learn, the actors did.

The Silmarillion is basically the Book of Elijah too, so much Biblical context it's ridiculous.

I've read The Silmarillion 4 times this year and LotR once very slowly and thoroughly.

by the way, for anyone that likes Tolkien there is
>>>/arda/

If I remember correctly, C.S. Lewis was Christian and Tolkien was atheist, and they basically challenged each other to see who could write the better book series. Narnia definitely has a hefty Christian overtone.

In other words, I'm sure he was no fan of Muslims.

I'm pretty sure Tolkien converted Lewis to Christianity.

I'm doing some more reading on this, jesus they were really into some esoteric shit.

you remembered wrong

Holy shit, can we make a thread about this?

My most radical Christian theory was that the angels that fell down to earth became the gods of the other religions.

All of them.

sage
sage for not naming the Jew

Both were devout catholics tho

Ok fine. The greedy dwarves in Tolkien had a language based from Yiddish.

Original Christianty was firmly anti-Jew and Greek and Latin as fuck.

Never actually responded to OP, but I have pretty fond memories of reading the entire Chronicles of Narnia series while in Catholic School.

Lewis was part of the English church, anglicism, which is a protestant church, not catholic.

Traditional Anglicanism is semi-reformed both catholic and protestant. Contemporary Anglicanism is a big tent theology where peoples of all different views are brought together in common church and liturgy.

Lewis was a traditional anglican with some eastern leanings

Id be wary with that, the Hindus have learned to counter christian theology and their concept of deities can vary greatly from classical polytgeism to quiet strange and alien allegorys.

Please tell me you have several dozen siblings. This woman's genes must be preserved.

especially jesus' message that we are all equal and the bible's message that the jews are the chosen people (the reason that jesus was born there instead of, say, in rome)

Lewis was most definitely no fan of Islam. I noticed this all throughout the Chronicles of Narnia and frankly, his dark and sinister Calormen and their brutal religion formed my opinion of Islam to this day. And, I should add, I've never seen, read or heard anything to contradict or disprove any of it.

Still, waiting for the Chronicles of Narnia to be attacked and banned by SJWs and academics as "offensively Christian" and "hateful towards Muslims" in 3-2-1…

This, of course, is the real reason why the Chronicles of Narnia film series has stalled after Dawn Treader. The 4th one is Horse and His Boy.

I'm one out of five, and you're gonna love this; We're all mulatto. German, Jewish, Irish, Polish, Black, Native American.

Not yet, I think. Not yet. Not with Trump turning them on their heads - The average Republican has a fighting chance now. It will happen eventually, though, whether or not Trump wins. We're living in biblical end times, boyo.

The Horse and His Boy was perhaps the best of the series, too.

It's too bad Jewlywood can't produce it. Or if they did, it would probably glorify the Semites (Calormen) by presenting kids with racial conundrums, eliciting sympathies for immigrants, and esp. by promoting miscegenation. Shasta would probably be gay. And then they would deny that this was a twisting of C.S. Lewis's intent into the opposite of what he intended, saying it was completely normal and everyone should just accept it in 2016. Fucking Jews.

That sounds just about right.

There are three books in Lewis's "Space Trilogy." They involve a man being forced to different planets (I think Mars is first) by evil scientists, to be used as a sacrifice. The narrator, a linguist, realizes that the creatures on Mars are actually kind, and helpful, and he documents their language.

The head scientists, a physicist, is Dr. Weston. His failed philosophy leads him to understand God and the Devil as one. Essentially, he's like a nihilist who cares only about spreading suffering, or like The Misfit from "A Good Man is Hard To Find."

Fuck off Kike

I'm truly sorry user. You'll have to be gassed, but will put a bullet through your head, for a quick death, if you comply willingly.

It isnt just about blood. The Númenórians could fall to ruin of men of shadow and indeed they did. Those that worshiped Morgoth ended up with less life and more prone to sickness.
In the secondary world blood isnt above the metaphysical spirit. Our ills come from our folly in worshiping the dark and both the Edain and the easterlings can fall to it.

Hollywood-as-pedokike-central has had nothing to do with the prior 3 productions, which have been Christian based and supported. The sales for Dawn Treader were off, but I honestly think they've not had the fire in the belly to pull the trigger on what would amount to a 2-hour repudiation of Current Year feelz.

isn't elrond's line "half-elven" because waaay back in the 1st age, some human hero race-mixed with an elf qt

Yes.
Beren married Lúthien and they had a son (elf) named Dior who in turn had a daughter with an elf , named Elwing. That is Elrond's mother.

On his fathers side Tuor of the house of Hador married the elf princess of Gondolin named Idril. Their son Earendil is Elrond's father.

And to make it funnier his brother Elros is a half elf who chose to be counted among men, and was the first king of Númenor. So Aragorn is a LOOOONG distant relative of Elrond and of course Arwen.

I haven't read The CoN since I was a kid. I loved the series; so much better than Harry Potter and the neo-fantasy it spawned. I really need to re-read them. I read the first two books of his space trilogy, and they were excellent too. Also need to finally read Tolkien.

I really need to get back into fiction in general.

If anyone here is a father, give your kids CoN and keep Harry Potter out of your house.

I don't have any Lewis images, so have a rare Chesterton.

God bless you and your mother, mate.

If you like science-fiction fantasy horror, check out HP Lovecraft. He's really redpilled, I suggest his short story "the rats in the walls"

Other memorable elements from "The Last Battle":

* The ape convinces his friend a trusting donkey to wear a manky old lion skin to fake the return of Aslan.
* A bunch of materialist Dwarves who are fooled by the ape's false Aslan, and become so stubborn about not being fooled again they reject Aslan when he appears in person.
* The division of the righteous and the unjust by Aslan.
* Tash claiming his own.

Deeply strange book. Pauline Baynes illustrations give it the air of a really fucked up, fever dream "Winnie the Pooh" story.

I should read the Narnia stuff again some time, I think I was around 10 when I last read them.

I remember the last one being pretty apocalyptic, despite all the good guys going to paradise in the end.

The "You all died in a train crash"-explanation felt like a cop-out

It's a poem.

G. K. Chesterton.

There are some great unabridged audiobook versions of the Hobbit and LOTR done by Rob Inglis. I would highly recommend looking into those.

Robert Heinlein is also a fantastic sci-fi author (and is purple-pilled). His novel Starship Troopers should be required reading for Holla Forums. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress is great too.

Lovecraft is fun too and generally is redpilled.
Especially Shadow over Innsmouth.

If Narnia is a child-friendly racial red pill, Out of the Silent Planet is a warning against liberal academia.

Please confirm my smile is awaiting.

You really hate traditionalism don't you?
Everything must be uprooted and nothing old can remain, after Christ there can only be Christ and all else traditional must be killed.

An hero you fucking kike.

Speaking of children's books, what is Holla Forums's opinion of The Phantom Tollbooth? I know it was written by a jew, but it's partly what sparked my fascination with language and writing at a young age

“The Calormens have dark faces and long beards. They wear flowing robes and orange-colored turbans, and they are a wise, wealthy, courteous, cruel and ancient people. They bowed most politely to Caspian and paid him long compliments all about the fountains of prosperity irrigating the gardens of prudence and virtue –and things like that– but of course what they wanted was the money they had paid.”

anybody know how to download it as .mobi?

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks13/1301701h.html

here guys
archive.org/details/J.r.r.Tolkien-TheSilmarillion

Their language is Khuzdul, runes somewhat resemble Nordic runes but let's get to the point here.

However… Tolkein's Dwarves are not evil, they're honorable, courteous and polite in their own little way, Dwarvish customs are a bit different than other races but they never mean ill upon others… The true Jew of Lotr is Saruman, he desired the One Ring for himself and abused the trust he gained for being the head of the White Council, also he uses the power of his voice to manipulate people, just like Jewish lies!

And yes, Saruman is even hated by the Orcs *who realize that his shit stinks early on as he starts turning Isengard into a breeding pit of Uurks) hate him. But that said, Orcs = niggers so of course they're working for him and Sauron.

Go home schlomo. Jesus talked shit to the jews because they weren't obeying the word of God (theme throughout old testament), so the Jews killed him.
The good Jews became Christian and the bad Jews stayed Jewish. I've had enough of your D+C bullshit.

Fixed you meme

Knowledge of genetics is the only sound reason not to race-mix, you fucking kike.

Besides faith, is there any actual argument to why that is not the case? As far as the scripture is concerned all abrahamic religions worship the same god. Fret all you like but it makes no sense besides appeals to emotion and making shit up.

In practice, of course, you do indeed all worship very different gods. The christians worship a kind and forgiving guardian figure, the jews worship a fanatic semite supremacist and the muslims worship a totalitarian narcissist bent for world conquest. But to acknowledge these differences means to also acknowledge je fact that gods are memes, and men's belief imprints their god's likeness on the universe, not the other way around. I guess it's fine to believe that, since what you believe is entirely up to you and only you, but don't use it as a theological argument because you can't.

Jew detected.

1 Corinthians 8:4-6 — As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Only true God is through Jesus Christ. Jews don't believe Jesus was their Messiah, and moslems don't believe in the deity of Christ. Ergo, not the same God.

If genetic differences are mixed into shit then the rest falls apart

Why do you think niggers fifth or more generation in France rapidly join Islam when IT dominates their neighbourhoods? Western cultures of Europa are incoherent to their gene derived brains

We are all products of our genes.

Sooner you fellow pol bros realize this the sooner you'll get ahead.

Well, he certainly warned us against waifus.

C. S. Lewis speaks out on Masturbation

redeeminggod.com/c-s-lewis-on-masturbation/

Truly a man ahead of his time. He'd probably be the guy saging smug anime shitposters.

You probably have no German or Polish in you just Jews from those regions.

True
I've quit self gratification and have since banged more women and attracted many

Well, he isn't wrong. The so called "gods" of old are in fact demons, who are in turn fallen angels.

The concept of demons and angels is idiotic

Have some manly pride

I find them intriguing, albeit scary. Sort of Cthulhu-like.

I'd believe it. Read The Screwtape Letters. CS Lewis was very much a traditionalist Christian of the kind we might call "/pol-tier" today. The Chronicles of Narnia is one big Christian allegory.

is a sin.

Also

See this guy.

This guy gets it. He fucking gets it. It was never about the natural/scientific side of it. People that push it are idiots and already compromising on the true point.

I asked mainly because I think there are six books in Narnia, not nine. Since I haven't read him in a long time and never looked at the other trilogy, I thought there might be some new school of thought that they all go together.

Why live?

So why are some old gods fucking saints now?
Kill yourself globalist scum.

The Jewish is from my mother's side; My father is %100 percent Polish and gets prickly if you say he might be anything else.

That sounds familiar…

A young swain falls in love with a princess, and the whole content of his life consists in this love, and yet the situation is such that it is impossible for it to be realized, impossible for it to be translated from ideality into reality. Of course, any other instance whatsoever in which the individual finds that for him the whole reality of actual existence is concentrated, may, when it is seen to be unrealizable, be an occasion for the movement of resignation. However, I have chosen a love experience to make the movement visible, because this interest is doubtless easier to understand, and so relieves me from the necessity of making preliminary observations which in a deeper sense could be of interest only to a few. The slaves of paltriness, the frogs in life’s swamp, will naturally cry out, “Such a love is foolishness. The rich brewer’s widow is a match fully as good and respectable.” Let them croak in the swamp undisturbed. It is not so with the knight of infinite resignation, he does not give up his love, not for all the glory of the world. He is no fool. First, he makes sure that this really is the content of his life, and his soul is too healthy and too proud to squander the least thing upon an inebriation. He is not cowardly, he is not afraid of letting love creep into his most secret, his most hidden thoughts, to let it twine in innumerable coils about every ligament of his consciousness–if the love becomes an unhappy love, he will never be able to tear himself loose from it. He feels a blissful rapture in letting love tingle through every nerve, and yet his soul is as solemn as that of the man who has drained the poisoned goblet and feels how the juice permeates every drop of blood–for this instant is life and death. So when he has thus sucked into himself the whole of love and absorbed himself in it, he does not lack courage to make trial of everything and to venture everything. He surveys the situation of his life, he convokes the swift thoughts, which like tame doves obey his every bidding, he waves his wand over them, and they dart off in all directions. But when they all return, all as messengers of sorrow, and declare to him that it is an impossibility, then he becomes quiet, he dismisses them he remains alone.
– Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Wew lads, its like he could see into the future.

Fuck off, yuricancer.

Both Muslims and Jews believe in the saviour coming down at some point, they just disagree that Jesus was that saviour.

Exactly. Moslems and Jews believe in a God that Christians don't.

And Allah is okay with child marriage; God pretty much explicitly states that there is a special place in Hell for people who harm children.

'It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin. ' - Luke 17:2

And they're wrong, ergo, wrong God.

Also who cares about the specifics of the mythology.

What matters is the theology, and Christian theology and philosophy is Greek and has been since it was passed into Europe through Greek preachers.

C.S. Lewis was incredibly based. He wrote a lot on philosophy and it has been 'drawn' by this youtube person which makes it a joy to watch and listen to, and helps with understanding the concepts.

Enjoy.

My grandmother had bought us all the Chronicles of Narnia when I was a child because she adored the backdrop and always encouraged our reading. As the oldest out of my siblings, she always told me that I resembled Peter while my younger brother had been Edmund and my little sister Lucy. I'm glad I learned to appreciate the books, even though at first it was just because they were fantasy and I was edgy as fuck about the Christian undertones, they ended up warming me up to the 'higher-power' ideal though my beliefs ended up surprisingly in tone with Tolien and Lewis' own rather than traditional Christendom.

Nana really came through for me.

In a time before modernity Lewis may have been a saint. His writings on christian theosophy and against the depravities of our (((society))) are such that they warrant veneration alongside the works of Aquinas and Asisi. Unfortunately he is one of those who's works are carried in the hearts of only a select few who awoke or who remembered. And now it is up to us to carry his vision forward lest our homes, people, futures and immortal souls be lost to the tempest of satanic leftism, jizzlam and christkillers.

He's right with God. What men think means nothing.

He Rode the Tiger. Unfortunately he died at the saddle.

Better to have died fighting than anything else.

Well then gentlemen I feel in good company to say, we have to make sure his warnings to us were not in vain. We must secure things lest the beauty of the soul and mythopoeia be lost to drudgingly foul and ugly materialistic slavery and worse the savage barbarisms of the religions that come to us claiming to be "of the book". I mean nothing triggers me more than talk of judeo-christian values as both are antithetical on all levels. I imagine the lord weeps at the sullying of his name and spirit by these charlatans, whores and money-changers. I simply pray for our victory and do what I can to keep this place on an intelligent path.

Not so much fight as hold yourself true.

If you ride the tiger, it can't pounce on you.

To truly "fight" this kind of a war all one must do is hold oneself true to a higher standard, even that is arch-treason for the left such as they even register treason as sinful or wrong. To hold yourself to a standard makes them angry in a way that only a beast or a demon gets angry, a visceral hatred emerges from them that "how dare this subject of my ridicule be better than 'me'!" They are truly despicable stunted creatures which makes sense since scientific investigation by I believe Jonathan Haidt shows leftists have no real disgust response.

Exactly.

It's as Evola said. We are at an end of the epoch. Our duty is to ride the tiger, to hold true to ourselves in a modern world, and whatever comes after, we rebuild.

May the lord christ have mercy on all that are faithful, and should the others damn themselves in all of this I weep not a drop for they the child-rapers and christkillers and the other unrepentant scum and villainy get exactly what they deserve.

I think the Perelandra series, particularly That Hideous Strength, were the most revealing. It's basically about an evil scientific organization named the N.I.C.E. which fuses science with satanism. He absolutely understood the corrupting nature of the 'progressives', and managed to present it in a wonderfully clear and potent form. I would highly recommend reading the whole series.

So are you. Not that it matters. As much as I'd like a different option it seems that the west needs to stick with christianity, at least until the kikes are gone. But christianity can't be tolerated either if it goes full retard like the pope, or full backwards mudmode like the fucking amish.

For all the cries of D&C, Christianity is at best a stopgap. Without active and guided interference, any christian group will devolve into pathological altruism or downright gnostic tier rejection of the lay world, because of the basic premises - all men are equal, all men are inherent sinners, the world is sinful, and after death comes paradise. Europe has succeeded despite Christianity, not because of it, mainly due to Rome reforging the egalitarian slave cult into an organized state religion like their old one, and implementing many pagan traditions and worldviews from the areas it spread. There is nothing more anti-Christian in character than the Crusades.

You are half-right. Christianity is the answer, but devolves into a stopgap because the goal of the devil is to get humanity to pick every path other than Jesus. So he corrupts the church Catholicism and presents alternative theories Mormonism et al

You're straight up wrong about the Crusades. Read Vox Day's The Irrational Atheist. There's a chapter on the Crusades. Take note that when Christians saved their fellow man 1st Crusade they took back the holy land quite easily, but when they betrayed their fellow man 2-7th Crusades, they lose harder, keep land for less time, and take longer to win land back. When you don't walk with God, those are the consequences.

And the one we know this from is who? God? Very unbiased source.

It's true, the Dwarvish language is inspired by Hebrew, and the dwarves have some similarities to the Jews, but the Dwarves aren't bad people.

You know, I'm surprised that no one here pointed out that C.S. Lewis was married to a Jew. I see this constantly on threads here, that sing the praises of someone for being "based" without even doing the basic background research.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys would praise someone's work without even seeing if they were pre-approved by the anonymous imageboard you post on."

Fuck off, faggot.

Not only a jewess, but a literal communist at that. I didn't know any of this. Apparently, him and Huxley died the same day JFK was killed.

She converted to Christianity beforehand and died four years after the marriage, you autist.

Hell yes, I love this guy. God bless the man who made these.

I'm confused why I never see intelligent arguments against degeneracy like this is public. It always seems to be the retards shouting "it's just bad!" that get the most attention and stuff like this is ignored completely.

Bah. His best are The Colour from Outer Space and Mountains of Madness

interesting thread

Every story of good vs evil relates to what's going on right now. Every single one.

Do you ever stop to think how right we actually are, and how fucking terrifying that is? The good guys always seem to be the underdogs, they make great sacrifice to achieve peace in the end… I just hope this isn't a tragedy.

I chuckled. Sage for irrelevant baiting

I saged because my post wasn't contributive to the discussion.
It's not like the last answer to the thread was 2 days old you autistic fuck.

You're having a rough night, Shekelstein.

name one

I pity you lad.

It was my favorite book as a kid, still read it from time to time.

rightwingers really do have low IQs if they're getting their world knowledge from children's literature.

I've been reading Screwtape Proposes a Toast too - This is incredible stuff. I might post it here, tbh.

Win the battle for Christianity, don't be a defeatist and surrender it to the cultural Marxists.

There is a need for new thinking in Christianity to expel idiotic notions of 'equality' that have managed to fool so many people. The people pushing this are communist, Marxist, liberals. It's not a wholesome mindset.

Europeans succeeded because they see the world as well-ordered and organized and hierarchical. God at the top, the king, the nobles, the clergy, the merchants, the farmers, and so forth. That structural view has been discredited by idiots at the higher levels and rebels at the lower level. You can't re-impose good structure on a society through a French Revolution style anarchy. The attractive feature of paganism is its non-judgemental nature and trite superstitions - which is exactly why they have so little to offer intelligent people. We cannot go backward to paganism or popery or 'pagan-Christianity' or 'marxist Christianity'. Christ's teachings are humanizing and spiritual for interpersonal relations among people on a one-to-one basis, but as a society the government must be run by Law, segregation, hierarchy, and a jealous self-protection. These principles are already in the Bible so they are not foreign, we only have to have them properly taught and understood and obeyed.

Maybe those stories subverted me when I was younger, I read all of them when I was 11.

you don't know anything about Christianity, you don't need to reinvent it, that's what led us into this mess with protestantism, what is needed is a resurrection,

You got it backwards.

These Cuckstian fundie nutjobs are following Revelation, and making it happen in real life. They didn't just foresee this future, they helped to build it!

Burn them all, along with their filthy slave Bibles.

Nice try, but the pope is Catholic. Lewis was not.

Matthew 21:12
'Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.'
Matthew 21:13
'“It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’”

Furthermore, and most importantly, the New Testament advocates self defense.

Luke 22:36

'Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.'

My sister was really into Narniashit but still turned into a degenerate. So mileage may vary

Lewis became Catholic, and Tolkien was Catholic (and he was by far the most learned in pagan myths)

One day you will be old enough to enjoy fairy tales again edgelord.

Ah, well. I disagree with Catholicism for a few reason. Be that as it may, my point stands.

Wrong. Tolkien was catholic, but Lewis was a devout Orthodox Anglican.

You're right actually, my bad.

Story goes Tolkien was disappointed.

That Last Battle book hits me in the feels.

The Fake aslan is a reference to the anti-christ.

Seconding shadow over insmouth. Its one of the longer ones but not boring like some of his workz.

Loved it as a kid. Teaches a good lesson. Don't know if the authors jewishness is too relevant on this one but someone who has read it more recently could chime in.

That's one of my favorite parts (besides Charn) in the entire series: meming a god into existence.

That's probably why one is absed on Jesus, one hates Jesus and one says he wasn't anything special.

You colossal retard.

Ah no. Tolkien was the life-long devout Catholic, who converted Lewis (the atheist) to Christianity, but Lewis went with Anglican out of respect for his family.

This. Not much in modern Western females that elicit respect in me user, but your mother's decisions there in fact does so.

am I reliving my past?
Why do I remember a lot of posts in this thread being the same from months ago?

Well, he was right about (((them))). Not farfetched for him to be right about a bunch of other things too.

screwtapeblogs.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/screwtape-proposes-a-toast/

Well worth a read.