Daily reminder to unfriend anyone voting for that Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic, Xenophobic Rapist, Drumpf

Daily reminder to unfriend anyone voting for that Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic, Xenophobic Rapist, Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/Alt-Right-the-frog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can unfriend, but you can't hide from them.

Alt-Right the Frog

Also known as: Sad Frog

Alt-Right the Frog is a cartoon character that has become a popular Internet meme (often referred to as the "sad frog meme" by people unfamiliar with the name of the character). The character first appeared in 2005 in the on-line cartoon Boy's Club, created by artist Matt Furie. In that appearance, the character also first used its catchphrase, "feels good, man."

The Alt-Right the Frog character did not originally have racist or anti-Semitic connotations. Internet users appropriated the character and turned him into a meme, placing the frog in a variety of circumstances and saying many different things. Many variations of the meme became rather esoteric, resulting in the phenomenon of so-called "rare Alt-Rights."

The majority of uses of Alt-Right the Frog have been, and continue to be, non-bigoted. However, it was inevitable that, as the meme proliferated in on-line venues such as 4chan, Holla Forums, and Reddit, which have many users who delight in creating racist memes and imagery, a subset of Alt-Right memes would come into existence that centered on racist, anti-Semitic or other bigoted themes.

In recent years, with the growth of the "alt right" segment of the white supremacist movement, a segment that draws some of its support from some of the above-mentioned Internet sites, the number of "alt right" Alt-Right memes has grown, a tendency exacerbated by the controversial and contentious 2016 presidential election. Though Alt-Right memes have many defenders, not least the character's creator, Matt Furie, who has called the alt right appropriation of the meme merely a "phase," the use of racist and bigoted versions of Alt-Right memes seems to be increasing, not decreasing.

However, because so many Alt-Right the Frog memes are not bigoted in nature, it is important to examine use of the meme only in context. The mere fact of posting a Alt-Right meme does not mean that someone is racist or white supremacist. However, if the meme itself is racist or anti-Semitic in nature, or if it appears in a context containing bigoted or offensive language or symbols, then it may have been used for hateful purposes.

Too bad

Right that's it user. I'm unfriending your ass

quiet

Trump supporters can be divided into three groups:
1. "The basket of deplorables"
These people support Trump because they believe he will ban Islam, keep "the blacks in their place", keep women in the kitchen and overturn Obergefell v. Hodges.

2. Butthurt, blue collar whites with misplaced but valid anger.
They believe Trump will bring back manufacturing jobs, disregard environmental concerns, and give everyone a job making $35 an hour working in the coal mines.

3. "#NeverHillary"
Muh emails. Muh Benghazi. Assblasted Berniebots who were too busy watching Spongebob in 2008 and 2012 instead of paying attention to Ron Paul's campaigns.

Hillary supporters can be divided into one group:
1. Non-existent

if it's all caps it doesn't actually sage dumb tripfag

i know a faggot named sage

I'm pretty sure I exist fam. And no, I'm not CTR or an ironic shitposter.

okay

nice b8
you are pathetic

thank ya for correcting the record

this

also, i wouldn't end a friendship just because someone has another opinion (and i really don't like trump)

op is a sjw cunt, that tries to shuff his opinion down our throat

looks like a psyops to make SJW's cut all contact with the real world and spiral deeper into their insane asylum hugbox

OP here, did you see where the picture came from?

facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats

They need to be stopped, their propaganda page has 4 Million followers that have been brainwashed to do/believe what every they say..

You need friends for that, you lonely troll

That's exactly what it is.

CRY MORE FAGGOT

VOTE CHAR!

We must troll the ADL while were at it..

Doesn't FuckBook have a rule where if you don't use a real picture of a human, you're forced to change it? I don't have a FaceFuck account so I don't know.

No

DIE OF AIDs FAGGOT

see

Don't shoot the messenger

If Trump does anything for them, it will be the first time he's done anything for anybody not called Trump.

But he won't. He can't. He's useless.

He went to Mexico full of promises about how the Mexicans will pay for his wall. The Mexican president, that quiet little guy in a weak position, said "no we won't".
And Trump had nothing.
NOTHING.

Of course he didn't say nothing. He wasn't there to work out who was going to pay for the wall. The whole meeting went good, Hilary was invited to speak too but she was too sick to go.

And you think Hilary will do anything for anyone other then those that donate to the Clinton foundation?

I'll tell you what she'll do, if she actually got elected, which I doubt will happen..

Raise taxes, continue the Obamacare mess, import more rapefugees/terrorists, continue recklessly racking up the national debt, etc..

You're forgetting a few
3. Whitewater, The Clinton Body County, Pay for Play at the state department, insider trading, the pillaging of Haiti, The Clinton Foundation scandal, Mentor was a KKK recruiter, Abused victims of bills sexual assaults, and laughed about getting off a child rapist,

If you're not voting for the most lulzy candidate, you're a fucking faggot.

Hey user, you forgot number 4
4. People that understand how basic economics work and that raising minimum wage will only screw more people over

But I guess we can't expect all lefties to understand how economics works, that IS why you were voting for Bernbro, right?

I unfriended you op

yeah me too.

OP said "Voting for".

The Mexicans brought up the subject. It was time to cut the deal. Time to use whatever threats he was going to use eventually.

Counter sage

He's not President yet, that was not the time to discuss it any further.

It is pretty lulzy to see all the Democratic establishment lose their shit, and shills out in full force. I never realized how far the corruption went until this election cycle.

You forgot about people who want to see the country crash and burn

Hi CTR, you forgot about muh lulz. KYS.

This should not expand dong…. but it do.

Got any more?

weeeeeeeeeeeeew

What the fuck this list just goes on and on

lol

I'm gonna start some forced meme's from that list

ACAB = All Cops Are Bastards

That's commie speech not hate speech

This can't be real. No way Jewish people got this upset.

It's very real.

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/Alt-Right-the-frog.html

But all those people are voting Hillary.

So you're an unironic shitposter/retard.

lmao
Only a true hill discordian would try and trivialize jeopardizing our national security and leaving Americans to die.

Over 9000 Alt-Rights, and they're all gassing jews.

Nice filter, btw.

daily reminder of the endless buttfrustration that will be caused by a Trump presidency. Hollywood will be pumping so much poz, the remaining normie's cups could potentially floweth over and lead to a purging of (((current media)))

No problem, Hollywood reminds us about every 5th movie that the Holocaust killed 6 gorillion jooz

I will vote for The Trump just to rustle your Jimmies.