Why are women so 'everyone is the same, judge no one' while in their personal lives judge men within seconds

Why are women so 'everyone is the same, judge no one' while in their personal lives judge men within seconds.

Everyone judges everyone. The secret is doing it accurately.

Turns out fat girls really are lazy, stupid, with a fucked up personality, and smell bad after moving around too much and sweating.

OP is a cuck

Now now, let's not judge OP so hastily.

OP is a fag

OP this is beta thinking.
Until you honestly don't care about what women think (or can fake it perfectly), you'll always get cucked.

*white men

Women want to live in a fantasy world where they can judge everyone around them but no one can judge them.
So who gives a shit? You do what you gotta do and leave them to fill their minds with fluff, it all changes anyway when a strong man comes around, be that strong man.

As a girl I can tell you that's not correct. I never judge anyone undeservedly.

whore

Women judge each other much more harshly, lad. Me glad you were born a man if you worry about the scorn of women.

tits or GTFO

Nofunallowed.dys

I think it's a psychological thing. Self-esteem amongst females is not based on how they see themselves, but rather on how they think others see them. Probably an evolutionary thing, and may be based on females generally (with the usual exceptions) having superior social skills to males.

I'm actually looking for real girls. :^)

Keep it up, I approve!

Because they want to reserve passing judgment to themselves,

And they are infallible

Women lie all the time. They're pretty good at it.

Modern life has caused strange occurrences where trends of speaking out "altruism" are highly respected. But because these are trends, women generally only share the "free of judgement" speech bullcrap online or with people whom they like and want to use said altruism speech as leverage in the hierarchy of the victim-hood status. It is a tool used to justify anything they do or think.

wew

It happens so quickly some don't even notice they do it.

wew

data file host .com/d/e3c09d5e
data file host .com/d/88803127
data file host .com/d/51301fd3
data file host .com/d/4ee71b3c
data file host .com/d/a9f731ce
data file host .com/d/7cd92c1c
data file host .com/d/38433927

Women Judge.
Whether the Man is worthy of mating with
Whether another Woman is competition

They just think it and don't say it

a woman's sense of worth is based on comparison with others, rather than a discreet set of values. an easy way of improving your own status is to diminish that of others.
Also, it's hard staying cogent with a dick in your mouth.

tay

Logic and common sense are not default, in the female brain. One must take this into consideration when dealing with such specimens.

Because women try to control others' perception of their identity at the expense of authenticity. It's common behavior in insecure people, and women in general are notoriously insecure. Those same women judge other women within seconds as well

kk

ok

Women are inferior to men, they claim everyone shouldn't be judged because they will always lose.

because women are highly adept at maintaining the doublethink and cognitive dissonance required to fit in and be successful in today's world