No one here really cares about da j00z or white nationalism or other laughable conspiracies...

No one here really cares about da j00z or white nationalism or other laughable conspiracies. We're all just LARPing for lulz out of contrarianism because we're edgy teens and manchildren – if you aren't, why are you here?
If this were the 80's and 90's, you all would be ultra-liberal hippies to defy the majority, and if this were the 30's you'd protest Jim Crow laws for the same reason: because you get your jollies from being a naughty, naughty little boy. We all need to blow steam and act immature from time to time.
The few spergs who can't read between the lines, can't see all of us winking at the camera when we scream "GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!!"? You're the one we're making fun of! If you truly believe gays are "degenerate" and women should go back to the kitchen, you're fucking pathetic. You are scum, you are puke. You don't belong in a society, you belong behind bars. Take the noose you're saving for "rope day" and hang yourself.

shill

T
L
;
D
R

Jew detected. Terrible shill, jew. You're gonna need to be craftier than that.

well, he triggered you

Not really, and it's not a shill's job to trigger people, it's a shill's job to mislead and convince people. Mission not accomplished.

Again, try harder, samefag shill.

nice try kike
but the oven day gets closer day by day, either you want that or not

Good night

Thank you for the Correcting the Record!
0.02 shekels have been added to your account.

This.
Holla Forums is with Her!

And that's why you're replying with a SAGE?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

You cumskins are on your way out and there's nothing you can do about it. Cry harder.

Holla Forums has always been a bunch of contrarians contradicting contrarians. Dumb Stormfags ran out most of the smart, funny Holla Forumsacks and da j00z/1488 memes are stale after so many years. Best to push back before people start taking >>>Holla Forums seriously, Kek forbid.

Nobody gives a fuck. This is a den of autism and retardation and everyone knows it. The difference is I can have fun with mine, while you lot are the annoying and edgy kind who can't laugh at anything unless its about that one worthless, pointless obsession you have. The worst kind of autism.

thx

im here to talk to people
no i would never be ultra "liberal" whatever that means
i come from the non (western) russia soviet bloc, i hate authoritarian LARPer statists and all things leftist

Well, at least you don't know what you're talking about.

wew

Its convenient if people like you actually believe in what you said. Give us more of your anger, we'll save ours for the purge.

Why do I get the feeling this was posted specifically so the op could cap it and then show it off elsewhere and say something akin to "not all channers"?

I wonder who's behind this post??

kk

wew

juice

Implying most of the world wouldn't cheerfully stove your head in with a rock, let alone most of Holla Forums.

wew

I agree with the OP and this post. I'm here for shits and giggles and when people take stuff too seriously it all turns to shit.

Soccer hooligans play at being soldiers, trolls likewise play at being culture warriors - each such a pale imitation of real life heroism and noble historical masculine role models that its really pathetic. But then again there have always been cowards on the sidelines throughout all human history, all societies and ideologies.

But to be honest getting a fucking meme like Pepe in the news us fucking hilarious. That is legendary work, keep that stuff up :).

TAKE A HIKE, KIKE!

Back to reddit cunts