So Holla Forums, I come to you tonight bearing a good time...

So Holla Forums, I come to you tonight bearing a good time. Early in Bernouts failed campaign I gave him my number for updates, and during this time I have harvested a bunch of berniebro information. Namely phone numbers. Now I'm betting that these fucks are dumb enough to have used their personal phones… and I have their numbers. I will dump them here and we can harvest some salt. Anyone else who has this can join in. I will follow this post with screencaps with the numbers and incriminating information.

sage
sage – take that boring meaningless shit to 4chan and crank call them junior. Here is where the men be….. 7 slide threads all pop up at once (((coincidence)))

Slide thread? Wat. Sorry for slow upload, phone is fucking up atm.

(checked)
Ignore them.

The new way shills derail threads is by setting catalogue to "creation date" and commenting first on every thread with "slide thread. sage."

Ignore them.

sage

This is a 4chan thread… There is nothing here. No numbers and it's not worth calling some of your Leftist friends and making farting sounds or texting stupid shit. Grow the fuck up

(((Cohencidence)))

sage

But… I like fucking with liberals who are stupid enough to spam people with what I assume is their personal numbers.

Also, wtf is this imagemagick resize error? It makes no sense desu. I had to convert everything to jpg to be able to dump this shit.

I bet you berniecucks are mad as hell that your comrades are being called out and that berniecuck didn't give out burners. I guess he really was #bernout

Now if someone else could supply some numbers so I can do some late night election mischief I'd appreciate it. My skype credit awaits :)

And that's all I got despite all the time they had to spam.

I live in a low population state, can ya tell?

Apologies for the slow upload. I got a new error from Holla Forums and had to double check how well I doctored the images while I fixed them so they would upload, which takes extra time. Here's some food for throwing at them to see if we can trigger them.

Despite what your feeble mind might have discerned this is not a troll board. As somebody said earlier this is a board for adults. If somebody threatens the life of Trump then they get a visit from the FBI thanks to us. When there seems to be foul play afoot in the media or government we are there to discuss and investigate. Things that you would never see on TV or social media are brought here for all to gawk at and judge.

What ill deed has any of these people ever done besides being a Bernout? I could go on twitter and find 500 Bernouts in 5 seconds with zero effort. You've brought us nothing of any significance or even substance. Everybody who has read this thread is now dumber.

what are you trying to accomplish?

How does this promote this boards beliefs?

maybe if you talked about telling these Bernie supporters to riot or some shit that would be funny.

Prank calling is a waste of time and stupid. Convince one of these clowns to attempt to attack someone and i'll give you props.

Why don't you go find a video of a Bernout attacking an innocent Trump supporter that we haven't seen? How about you show us some suicide attempts caught on film at the local liberal arts college? Oh yeah, that's because you have nothing.

Don't try and waste our time with the low energy shit. Wars are being fought and multiple genocides are taking place across the globe. The first POTUS in the last 70 years to not be a member of the secret societies could be elected in short order.

All of this and here you are going "Hey look, g-g-guys, I got a few phone numbers of some average dumbass liberals…"

Sorry that you lost the election, pal, but you'll still get "a chance to vote Bernie" when he takes the VP slot under threat of death and with a multi-million dollar payout. We've got bigger fish to fry thank crank calling some nobodies.

It doesn't. I was looking for a good time, but Holla Forums doesn't want it. I'll fuck off after this post.

Every bit counts user. Maybe they will be redpilled, maybe not. If you all want to reach out to them and drop redpills and have fun with that then that is your initiative. Also

You have no clue how fucked up people get over getting over 200+ calls a day from spoofed numbers over VOIP.

Then bring us something worthy of our attention. You seem to be living in the year 1990, so let me help you out a little bit, okay?

Now, let's look at the situation today.

Do you realize why your plan is shit now? If this was way back in the year 1990 and you were part of the Republican underground then what you have brought us would be quite the score. Today this "score" is literally worth less than nothing.

I hope I've explained that in a clear way. When somebody invents a time machine you can take these skills and use them back during an era when they would be effective.

So you're complaining that I did some legwork for you? You're a rare bird user to not enjoy something laid out for you in all its glory. Also

World doesn't revolve around you m8.

gets it. Have fun :D

So you're complaining that I did some legwork for you? You're a rare bird user to not enjoy something laid out for you in all its glory. Also

World doesn't revolve around you m8.

gets it. Have fun :D

WTF JIM

lol the new Democrat plan is the "unification" plan according to the leftist sites, after they insult the shit out of bernie faggots and mine their salt, they expect the bernie faggots to fall in line like good little slaves and vote for their corporate "female" master.

As much as I think bernie faggots are absolutely retarded (as are all leftists), at least they have conviction in their retarded idealism.

Back in the year 1990 a list of phone numbers that had nothing specific about it other than the fact that they were Bernouts would have been glorious for the Republican underground.

In the year 2016 it is worth nothing. We got several videos of leftists committing violence against men, women, children, old people, and the disabled in several videos. How about you do something worthy of the word "glory" and go and find their phone numbers.

Don't shove useless fucking trash in our faces and call it "glorious" you disingenuous little bag of shit. Stop pretending a lump of dirt is a gold mine.

This is getting fucking hilarious. Please continue your autistic rant.

Take it back to 1990, kid, and be careful in the future to try and understand technology better then next time you get a chance to watch it evolve before your eyes. Maybe then you'll understand why this info is fucking useless to us since, you know, the internet actually exists now.

It's in the current year to stay, just as it was in 1990. Guess what, it will be here next year, and for many years after! Some things - like phone numbers - aren't going away anytime soon. And someone posting them for fun (or other reasons) isn't either. Deal with it, sperg.

Hey, dumbass, how about you do some actual legwork and go get us the phone numbers of some people threatening Trump's life or the lives of his supporters? The list you brought us was pure fucking shit and are pretending like you did something above mediocre by presenting it.

Take your useless shit, throw it in the trash, and go find us some useful info instead of just "hurr durr list of average Bernouts without any dox other than phone numbers." Why can't you just admit that, considering the technology that is readily available to all of us in CURRENT YEAR, what you found was worthless shit?

Are you really that sensitive?

My giggle-bone is on high alert tonight, so yes.

Again, you don't appear to be reading everything I wrote. If you don't want to do anything with a list of some bernout volunteers then that's fine. I already had my fun, and some other anons too. Your autistic ranting is only enhancing this experience. Keep going, this thread won't leave, and I'm enjoying reading your posts. Other anons have some berniebro spam they can post that will have dumbfuck libs info attached to it. And I'm going to enjoy them too while you sperg out in your moms basement.

Tonight really is fun. Stay mad.

shut up faggot go back to lefty pol

Nigga, if salt is your fetish there'll be plenty of it flowing freely on sites like reddit.

What we need to be doing now is reaching out to bern victims and trying to win them over to the God Emperor. Now, while they're still butthurt and persuadable. If we leave it too late they'll reconcile to voting Hillary.

If you have a bunch of phone numbers, you should find someone involved with the reach-out effort and pass them on.

Good idea. I'll pass them on.

Given the circumstances I think I might do that.