Calling on the Mormons for help. And t his is not a religious thread please don't make it one...

Calling on the Mormons for help. And t his is not a religious thread please don't make it one, whichever side you'd be arguing.

I want you to share your genealogical secrets with Holla Forums.

Quite often people of a certain heritage will attempt to conceal there ancestry by changing there names and pretending to be one of the locals. One son will move to France and take a French name and become a Frenchmen, another son will move to England and do likewise or any other nation. I want the ability to undo this. To track persons ancestry. And I want to be able to do it quickly or better yet through an automated process.

It would also be useful to plugin say a name of a person and find out what familial connections to power that person has, to sniff out nepotism and such. Or as additional leavers for /baphomet/ to pull while milking lolcows.

Please Mormons, we all know you are the worlds experts on genealogy, teach us these secret ways.

btw Holla Forums the Mormons where working on a list of all the Jews who died in the holocaust, the Jews really flipped the fuck out when they found out and went full shut it down mode hard core. Makes you really wonder why they don't want a complete list of those who died doesn't it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mormon.org/faq/baptism-for-the-dead
familysearch.org/
utlm.org/newsletters/no68.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage
sage all GLEN BECK SLIDE THREADS. You have a mental sickness

They didn't want it because they were posthumously baptizing people as Mormons.

mormon.org/faq/baptism-for-the-dead

I hate Jews but I have to admit they have a point here. I'd be livid if the Mormons posthumously baptized any of my loved ones without my direct request.

Kill all mormons.

sage
kill yourself weirdo

seriously user where have you been?

Wow the shills are triggered.

Please tell me what is wrong with wanting to discover the crypto kikes when they are trying to hide under the radar using false names and assumed heritages?

Kinda like Jonathan Leibowitz telling everyone he is John Stuart. But with the knowledge of the Mormons we can go back generations to find there buried secrets.

If you think this is a bad plan or desire then explain why its bad. "Kill all mormons." is not an argument.

Shills who don't want us to track Jews.

No, they don't give a crap about that. Not really. They just didn't want the Mormons to find out how exaggerated the numbers were. They wouldn't have gotten anywhere near 6 million names.

Nice supersize cuckshed.

What does me pointing out that Mormons are Jews have to do with tracking or not tracking kikes?

I think you're in the wrong place if you're going to act like that.
>>>/politics/
>>>Holla Forums

simple answer: stick with your own kind.
mormonism explained niggers by saying they were the souls of those who were impartial to satan's works and should be avoided for spiritual reasons as well as genetic ones.
t. descendant of bringham young

should have saged for OT.
this isn't a hard question man just don't fuck nonwhites.

This thread was not about whether or not Mormons are or are not anything except experts in genealogy. You are clearly and blatantly trying to derail.

Do you know how to track genealogy? Is this something we can automate? Are there databases we can download?

see:
Go fuck yourself and your shit thread you stupid fucking moron. Stop trying to squash discussion. I was replying to that post directly.

I don't care if they wanted to posthumously sacrificing the dead Jews to Lucifer, they where making a list of all the Jews who died in the holocaust and the Jews shut it down.

Personally I don't believe in god but I still have a hard time understanding why you would give a fuck what religious people do with the names of dead people unless you believed what they did had validity somehow. It just doesn't make any sense to me. But this is not what I wanted the thread to be about. I wanted some Mormons to come in and tell us how they track genealogy and give us some tips. I'm afraid you'll scare them all off with your angry trolling.

My dances with Mormonism are a lot like judaism. Their main purposes in modern times is for tax dodging and political treason.

Every church member has access to the genealogy databases. What are you trying to discover exactly?

t. Melchizedek Priest :^)

Mormon here.

Temples have a visitor's center that anyone can go to. They have computers and other tools to do genealogy work. Tell them you want to start your genealogy and they will help you get started.

If that temple you posted in the picture is the one nearest to you (Oakland Temple). You are in great luck. I know for a fact that that visitor's center has an excellent public facility for genealogy.

What information do you need to find someones genealogy. How hard is it to do?

Is there an api non Mormons can interface with?

Is there a way to download the database?

The end goal would be to be able to plug in a name and get a family tree, and each person in the tree would link to all the info about that person, birth death marage dates with places of each ect, all the dirt the Mormons have on them. Any name changes or aliases that sort of thing.

I haven't done much genealogical work myself, but i think the best information to have is a name, birth date, death date, marriage date etc. anything you know about them.

Women are more difficult to track because they took on their husband's surnames.

Some people have accessed the databases and found that their genealogy has already been done for them by a distant relative.

familysearch.org/
^^^ Mormon genealogy website

Mormon is a code word for anti-white

Do I need to start posting anti nigger quotes from prophets too?

I'm half certain blacks were inherently sinners or something until relatively recently.

Also two of them knocked on my door yesterday morning. Nice folks.

utlm.org/newsletters/no68.htm

Ok.