Prequels Stream

So when are you guys going to stream the prequels? This weekend, friday or saturday is good. We've grown a good number of believers in the prequels and a viewing of the masterpieces to have a live discussion and enjoyment of them would be the next step of our master plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5rge7r/mark_hamill_defends_the_prequel_trilogy_and/
cytu.be/r/8tvkinostream
newgrounds.com/portal/view/243322
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd love that. I just don't know how to stream.

Me too, hope there's some streamfag here on Holla Forums. There is one on /bane/ but i don't know if he browses Holla Forums or Holla Forums anymore.

Bump, no streamfags?

Bummer

Anyone noticed a large increase of prequel apologists since RLM sold out?

Bump

Wewies

It's not a meme. It's the truth.

No, it's just a retarded meme, started by niggerfaggots from Holla Forums.

Stay pleb friend.

We kinophiles are too patrician to be good at that sort of thing. The prequels are best enjoyed with a company of similarly refined intellectual companions and in the mist of pipes and cigars.

I don't care how cucked they are now, RLM was right about the prequels. They are dogshit.

Fuck Rlm

So when are you guys going to stream the prequels?

the "prequel love" meme is a result of people being angry at RLM.

If i knew how to stream i would do it.

It's also a nice way to fuck around with plebbit and their "sophisticated" movie opinions.

Based Mark

I love those.
Somebody ask a question and he's like an old demented grandpa who just rambles on and on for half an hour until nobody remember what the question was about.

get in here
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5rge7r/mark_hamill_defends_the_prequel_trilogy_and/

bump for stream

i got a stream channel set up, gonna give it a test to figure how this shit works out.

Holy shit I never saw that before. That is still awesome.

Did he dye his hair in that? Truly based man.

Mark Hamill knows the truth.

sweet

Streamfag here, looks like the easiest way is thru google drive. I've got all the movies on an external, so i just have to upload them. Other than that, we should be burno, I'll fuck around with it today to get an idea of how it works. Just a heads up, it's the bluray rips of the prequels, so don't be surprised when you see cgi yoda in tpm or other minor changes.

Bueno*

Look it's le intellectual poster who believes he's intelligent by showing quotes of "intellectual" people.

Descartes was full of shit, never had a real job and spent his whole life being full of himself.

Sounds like a modern politician.

Yeah you're definitely smarter than Descartes, I can just tell. I bet you have an IQ of 160 and your hands are just fine, normal.

Hey streamfag, when are you going to do your stream?

Tomorrow, starting at about 6, maybe 630. I'll post the link in here.

which timezone?

EST, which iirc should be GMT-5

if you're not sure, get one of those world clock things and look for New York time, adjust accordingly for 6-630pm

AM or PM?

PM

i have the movies on jewgle drive, just trying to test them out

Fuck yeah

slight update

jewgle drive wasn't having it, so i've switched to one of the other supported formats. hoping this works.

update again

great success lads, the stream will commence as planned.

So at around 6pm EST on 3rd February right? Should we invite a few other boards? Maybe like /bane/ or /just/, whatever.

Plus what website will you be using for the stream?

Was Mark TS all along?

Dubs confirm it.

TruthSeeker:

WAS MARK RUSE CRUISIN THIS WHOLE TIME

yes today feb 3 at 630pm est (waiting for something to finish downloading)

and i'm using cytube, streaming from my private stash on vimeo

address?

yeah sure, i don't give a shit who shows up.

cytu.be/r/8tvkinostream

PRITHEE MY FELLOW FAGGOTS, IT IS STREAM TIME

Yes. The point is being contrarian. Now that RLM is mainstream because they approved TFA the acceptable stance is having the exact opposite opinion. You can bet that if Mike came next weak and told "Guys, I don't think the prequels are all that bad" most people here would do an 180ยบ.

That explains the reddit-tier Trump fans too. Most of the world laughs at him, so they gotta love him.

Get over it, your waifu has been [SHAKED]

need moar fags in stream

Hey man, nice paint skills. Mad jelly.

I'm basically the master of photoshop

New theories popping up everywehre.

Did Plaugues do a Captain Ginyu on Jar Jar?

Is C3P0 a robot?

Shmi?

newgrounds.com/portal/view/243322

ATTACK OF THE CLONES NOW PLAYING AT A KINO NEAR YOU

WE REVENGE NOW

Shit. How deep is the lore of the prequels?

He disguises himself in each body
He picked a banished gungan known for his clumsiness to keep up the illusion
Jar Jar's entire actions make sense with this in mind, namely his clumsiness is due to his getting used to the body
Anakin is the body Plaugues, who is possessing Sheev from End of PM/AOTC/ROTS onward
It got damaged so he stays in Palpatine
This is why Palpatine is deteriorating not a sith mask etc

I lost internet connection - hope it went well, we get anyone else in there?

Your mom said she was going but I rode her a little rough so she stayed in.

It's a nice way to fuck around with all those "sophisticated" movie critics and their big-bang-theory-crowd.

I hope that there's one with Mike watching Rey getting
fucked by Finn.

howdy lads

today at 430pm est i'm gonna be streaming clone wars (the 2003 series)

cytu.be/r/8tvkinostream

come on down if you wana watch some good ol cartoons and shoot the shit with some anons

bamp

it's showtime

You should make a new thread user. No one is gonna see your ad if it's in an old thread on page 5

well i didn't want to be an advertising fag but what the fuck, why not