Any of you guy know of a publisher that lets you publish completely anonymously...

Any of you guy know of a publisher that lets you publish completely anonymously? I'd still want to make money off of sales, but what I want to punish would put me on the shitlist of certain types.

I'm working on a political manifesto, part of it would discuss the potential commission of crimes.

being on watchlists is part of being an author, OP

Know of any publishers for such material, though?

Paladin publishes all kinds of kooky shit. Survivalist stuff, books about the Illuminati.

You can get a copy (or see if your library has it) of Writer's Market. It lists lots of different kinds of publishers and their submissions policies.

In the age of the internet, I don't know why you wouldn't just publish online, though. Use Lulu or Amazon self-publishing if you insist on making physical books available. I assume that with enough effort, you could publish though a fake identity at one or both of those places.

Most authors would kill to be on anybody's shitlist, because the problem that most authors have is that nobody buys or reads their stuff at all. Obscurity, not notoriety, is the fate of most authors. No matter how important you think your manifesto is, it's most likely not as important or as interesting as you think it is. And if by

you mean that you'd be talking about crimes that you will commit, or that you'd be inciting other people to commit in the name of your political ideology, not only will nobody publish it (including Lulu, probably), in the unlikely event that someone did, they'd roll over on you in a second. No publisher is going to Federal prison for conspiring with someone trying to incite terrorism. When the Feds show up wanting to know where they sent the galleys of your book, your publisher will be very helpful.

This. Paladin is fucking nuts, they published a few books about how to murder. You're safe with the Good Ol' Pals

Make a PDF, upload it here with Tor.

I don't think pigchan lets you upload files via Tor, but endchan and librechan do.

fuck off outsider

Holla Forums supports tor upload if the board has it enabled

No one knows or remembers that pigchan was really a chan :(
It hurts.

lol no

That was an experimental feature for a while, but I thought they got rid of it.

I miss her…

Let's say that it doesn't involve murder in any way, but does involve doing something that could be considered a crime, but the participants consented to it happening. Like for example people just leaving their lives behind to move in with you, disappearing and having no contact with their former life. I know that sounds like a cult, but it's not. If I'm any more specific it would give the whole idea away.

Once they've joined me, much of the "training" described afterwards includes classic brainwashing techniques to shape their new identities.

Essentially the manifesto would describe an experiment where such a process occurred, and the results, how it can be replicated, etc.

Does that sound like it goes too far? What if the entire process was described hypothetically and I assererted I didn't actually do it?

Let me put it another way, as I said this wouldn't involve murder or theft or any direct action against the government, but on the one hand the question is does what I've described sound like it would be *enough* of a crime that I'd get in trouble for it, and can someone describe past crimes they've committed?

Like, I know there's a law that criminals cannot profit from their crimes, but at the same time I know Evil Knevil wrote a book about how before he became a daredevil he robbed banks. I know there are various books written about crimes other people committed, and I know OJ got sued for writing a book describing how he would have hypothetically murdered his wife.

Wait, are you the guy who wanted to turn a bunch of submissive girls into permanent slaves who'd sleep in cages and shit?

No, no one will publish or pay money for your cult recruitment pamphlet.

If you really were the 24/7 slave girl guy just write it up as erotic fiction akin to The Story of O and publish it pseudonymously.

Maybe…

My ideals have changed a bit though, it's not a fetish, there's a political motivation added to it now. I want to document the process and be able to provide evidence it was a success, but that will take years, and if I'm caught at that point, people who disagree with me politically would I'm sure try to take it all away from me.

no one cares about your masturbatory fantasies OP. Not enough to forbid them, or enough to publish them.

Yeah! There's certainly no market for smut, and no desire for new political ideas!

you win

I've deeply enjoyed your write ups, at the very least you could draft something up for us to read.

Do a Lemony Snickett

Well, I was planning a long thread detailing the big ideas behind it. A few weeks ago I was waiting for a replacement adapter for my laptop, and I started thinking about my plans and how without really making it a priority, everything I need to get started is maybe 80% done. The van, the cages, the toys. There's still some ideas to work out, though.

The main two issues I'm considering at the moment are how many do I currently have the space to actually house, and can I actually afford to feed them. On the latter point, I'm finding the idea of meal planning for them is the most boring aspect of the whole thing. I figure once I'm able to start selling videos or doing masked shows on chaturbate or something, that'll hopefully pay for itself. I'm also however considering investing in a bee hive and a chicken coop. Once they're set up -assuming it's as easy as I've been lead to believe- after the initial investment that would nicely supplement my food supply, and from what I've read I certainly have the land for it.

But laying there thinking about it, I went over the lists of girls I've spoken to who are interested, and I thought realistically there's no way I could genuinely take all of them, I mean it's dozens of girls. So First I eliminated the girls at the very bottom, the girls who would just never work because they're too far away, too crazy or just flat out don't really appeal to me.

That brought the list down to 18 girls. Accounting for space and all, I believe I can currently have 9, more than that would become difficult for me to hide where I'm currently living.

I decided I'd take them three at a time, as realistically that's the most I feel I could safely transport at once in my van with minimal risk of getting caught. Three is also the smallest group that can have an outsider, so it would allow me to work them against one another.

From there it was a matter of arranging them from most to least wanted, so I broke it into six groups of 3. A1-A3 and B1-B3. At the top there are maybe six that for me are perfect tens. I would feel the need to make no alterations to their appearance, they would make ideal wives, etc. Then there's 7 in the middle I'd consider 7's or 8's. They each have at least two major pluses, but otherwise aren't as hugely appealing to me, like "very pretty face, very submissive" or "extremely huge natural breasts, good genetics, lives within two hours of me" etc.

Then the bottom five quite honestly I'm not hugely attracted to, but I think would be ideal for someone else. Like, I'm not terribly into black girls, but there's one with a meh face and an awesome body who's into the idea of being a slave on a racial level, and that level of ingrained submissiveness is kind of hot. There's also a blonde I personally don't find that great, but I know to someone else she'd be a 10. Facially she kind of looks like a caveman to me. Big nose, big brow, kinda hairy blonde eyebrows, dreadlocks. She does however have a great smile, and her body is very tight and petite, she has a pretty pussy and in particular her ass is spectacular, but I'm not really an ass guy, and she's quite self-conscious about her breasts, which admittedly aren't just small or completely flat, but like saggy mosquito bites. Like imagine someone with saggy nipples. Still, she's very enthusiastic about all the more extreme aspects of it, and one other plus she has is that she lives 30 minutes from another girl I basically put in the same category.

Damn this has potential, I'm looking forwardd to your mega thread. This is some high powered stuff.

How do you keep the emotional reinforcement angle up? I feel like I can learn from you.

Unless the stuff you produce is pretty exceptional don't expect to pull in megabux. But then again having three good looking obedient gals on hand could be an advantage maybe try going the private camshow route, that stuff still pay pretty good esp. fetish stuff.

Looking forward to your writeups.

That was a very interesting read, thanks for posting. Looking forward for it, keep us updated.

Would you take a submissive, feminine boy and make him take hormones?