Confession Thread

ITT: Post your best (or worst) Holla Forums-related confessions in this thread.

I have no idea why, and I truly wish I didn't as the rest of my taste in women could be considered as conservative as it gets, but pic related gets me harder than I would ever like to admit.

I don't know what it is that makes me feel so attracted to her. Maybe it's her cute Australian accent. Maybe it's the fact you never see her without half the total body weight of her chubby ass slathered in slutty make up. Maybe it's the fact that in every trailer I see/hear of her it sounds so over the top horny that she's subconsciously signalling for a dick to be inside of her.

I just don't get it. I know I don't have a BBW fetish, regular fat women piss me the fuck off. And it annoys me to quite a degree. I should be mad about this woman. Mad that she's displacing genuinely attractive and better talented actresses in the world of acting. Angry that Hollywood executives are finding her a better choice in movies than fresh talent who truly deserve such a big break. But instead I'm mad in a different way. I can't even see this woman in adverts without getting the strong urge to go away and masturbate for a few minutes.

I've been accused of being a hipster, picky, being hard to please. I just have *taste*. I wholeheartedly wish most people liked all the same things I did. I wish the stuff I liked was embraced by all and the mainstream opinion. I wish the films I liked made billions of dollars, I could discuss their plots with anyone, and all had gobs of merchandise associated with them. I'm genuinely pleased on the rare opportunity that something I enjoy goes mainstream and popular.

I'm gay

I'm pewdiepie

I unironically like Pewdiepie and I'm not a 12 year old

I don't really watch television or movies.

What was your favorite movie of 2016?

No you're not, I am.

I usually don't watch a movie. I just leave it on in the background while I'm browsing the internet.
When I'm at the theaters with friends I'm on my phone.
It doesn't always happen but often enough.
I do thr same with tv shows but less frequently

die

Well, your fetish is fucking awful, but boy do I have the movie for you.

I loved this movie. Something satisfying about a couple of allha males beefing it up
No homo

…bro.

it was in fact true communism this entire time

I too love Felix. Felix is rp af and it's amazing. Felix will save Gen Z.

Force Awakens was pretty good, the prequels ruined Star Wars

I actually love him. I know I called him the Tim Farron of Germany earlier because, well, they look the same and run a party of the same ideology durr. But after last's political show on phoenix or zdf or whatever it was he actually talked sense. Was agreeing with the AfD even. I don't know, I still think he's not chancellor material and would prefer Petry (who'll get 15% top) but maybe he should make FDP collide with AfD. If he gets over the 5% bridge of course.

Actually that's a bad idea, the LibDems have some sort of curse on them that makes their party die and drag down everyone with them.

I didn't enjoy Drive at all.

I thought 2001: A Space Odyssey was just ok.

Hi everyone, I'm user and I have a Cobie problem.
Hnnngg

Winner overall: Captain America: Civil War

Most satisfied leaving the theater: Don't Breathe, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, 13 Hours

I had issues with, but didn't hate these:
The Nice Guys, The Accountant, Miss Peregrine's Blah blah, Split, 10 Cloverfield Lane

Complete indifference: Independence Day 2, Gods of Egypt, Hail, Caesar!, Central Intelligence, The Brothers Grimsby, Swiss Army Man, Keanu, Ratchet & Clank, Kingsglaive

I absolutely HATED: Magnificent Seven, Rogue One, X-Men Apocalypse, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman, Star Trek: Beyond, Mechanic: Resurrection, London Has Fallen, The Jungle Book, Ghostbusters, Free State of Jones, Fantastic Beasts, Carnage Park, The Boy, 31, Zoolander 2

I hope you pirated like at least 80% of that list.

Hating Star Trek and BvS but loving Civil War?
Filthy fucking Redditor.

BvS is absolute capeshit kino, especially the extended cut.
Star Trek Beyond is the most faithful thing related to Star Trek I've seen since DS9 ended.

I watch movies.

You won't fit in here at all.

A lot of it, though not as much as I'd like to say I did. My mother and brother both love going to the movies, and both have terrible taste. To my recollection, I don't think I paid for any of the movies I hated.

Your memes are trash and unentertaining, just like BvS.

Bullshit. Beastie Boys was worked in as a central plot element, it featured a flat female actress as the sexy action girl, it made Sulu gay against the actor's wishes, it was built off of two movies of Abrams bullshit that shat all over everything good about Trek, it had another boring villain with a doomsday weapon seeking revenge on the Federation, and it was written by Simon "this is what a feminist looks like" "I'm with her" "heforshe" "I fucking hate nerds and their culture" Pegg "me in my privileged white ass"

Drive was shit, you're not alone.

Would rather go gay.

Are you a fucking nigger?

I need help.

Why?
He says some "redpill" shit from time to time?
His shril voice and him screaming for the majority of the video?

Poodiepie is rp af. It's amazing.