CNN is going apeshit. They are going rabid over getting called out as hypocritcal anti-white racists

CNN is going apeshit. They are going rabid over getting called out as hypocritcal anti-white racists

Praise Jeffrey Lord

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/08/donald-trump-judge-mexican-van-jones-jeffrey-lord-sot-ac.cnn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._E._Cupp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystal_Ball
youtube.com/watch?v=PKvRzgCPd4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=s2pqX27lc-4
mediamatters.org/video/2016/06/07/jeffrey-lord-and-worst-cnn-segment-entire-election/210801
amazon.com/Colonization-After-Emancipation-Movement-Resettlement/dp/0826219098/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314376352&sr=8-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jeffrey Lord confirmed not a jew

I've been watching it too. He's this close to saying "la raza."

Didn't Van Jones put his hands on Jeffrey Lord weeks ago? Why is that nigger still employed?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

READ THE RULES FAGGOT

The word racist is on its deathbed. This insanity can't go on much longer

webm?

This, what the fuck are you talking about OP?

Awesome link/video OP.

Post link faggot

Gonna have to ask for a link as well.

link?

Good fucking riddance.

It sure is summer in here.

Kill yourself learningcode

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/08/donald-trump-judge-mexican-van-jones-jeffrey-lord-sot-ac.cnn

Cnn has a very narrow clip of it. Curious to see the whole thing. It must have been a trouncing if its just a tiny edited clip like this.

I'm going to dream your dream tonight

Post a fucking video or link you high time preference low energy nigger

muh Long Live Holla Forums!s

isn't van jones a black supremacist?

I love that SE Cupp went from wearing fishnets on Fox to being a CNN liberal. Great news actress of our time.

God damn it.

I NEED WEBM NOW!!!!!!

because he's a nigger

haven't you heard? Niggers are demi-gods, they are morality as such.

the hispanic is a la-raza racist and is presiding over Trump material, naturally he is going to pursue is own agenda at the expense of whatever truth may exist.

so saying racial group interests is a determinate factor is nothing short of evil, but Obama can write a book about it and get the peace prize, and Ta-Nehisi gets to be a "genius"

Don't you get it
Whites expressing racial pride/solidarity = bad
Nonwhites expressing racial pride/solidarity = good

ironic shitposting like this should still get you banned. fuck you and fuck niggers.

dude, chill, I'm saying that's how the world portrays coons.

speaking of, let's review

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._E._Cupp

sage for off topic

funny how seamlessly she moved from Cuckservatism to hyper-pozzed libshittery

She goes where the money is. In other word, she's a whore

She's right, it was Cuck Beck who did

She summed it up right here

I just hope she doesn't start using any of the older memes….

If she proves herself to be original 4channer, it could be bad.

Is that the fedora tip guy?

Indeed he is

sheeeit, thought that was a reference to Kristol but it's a real curry burner's name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystal_Ball

sage
sage for nothing here

==HERE'S THE FULL VIDEO== that OP should have waited to post about until it was up instead of being a colossal faggot.

fucking heading

eh, "identity politics" is good, its segregating us, which is what we want, we want to be separate from niggers.

Lord should have thrown down the gauntlet and directly challenged the swine instead of trying to pull the old "democrats are real racists" shtick.

What in the fuck is going on here? This looks like 7 people reassuring themselves about how they are all correct and this 1 guy stuck right in the middle is wrong. No wonder nobody watches CNN anymore. This isn't even a news panel discussion at this point but more like how The View works.

It's trash, son.

All I see is one level headed guy with grey hair and 3 niggers that can't let someone speak

sage
sage – nothing is happening on CNN they just talking about Bernie… NO LINK FROM OP! – NO SUBJECT

Identitarianism =/= identity politics
Identity politics isn't about segregation, it's about integration

This is why people can't take the fucking Jewish press seriously anymore.

How long before we get some nudes of the slut

wew lad

She got forced out of the whole "hot conservative" clique at Fox for being fake as shit. Evidently, behind the scenes at Fox's Outnumbered, she tried to sew discontent between the females when she guest spotted on the couch and Andrea Tantaros basically destroyed all of her arguments on camera.

After that, all of Cupp's support evaporated and she went crying to MSNBC to hire her as a "reformed conservative." She's now (and always was) a full blow SJW liberal and Devil's Advocate Conservative.

Who else wants to shove their cock in SE Cupp's mouth anytime she says something? That stupid cunt needs to be shut up, with my dick in her mouth.

get out faggot

That is the most correct thing I have read in the last 10 minutes.

Is there a video of that?

if you ever get a chance, watch the CNN trivia quiz that had Van Jones as a contestant. It's maybe even worse than when Wolf Blitzberg went on Jeopardy, he can't even get basic questions right and looks totally humiliated by the end of it.

Probably.

tah m'user

ahhahaha that wolf episode where andy richter, the comedic sidekick to conan o'brien, completely devastates ol israel apologist wolf almost as badly as norman finkelstein does in this debate - Actually, fuck that, it's time to share Finkelstein gold where he absolutely destroys alan dershowitz on democracy now: youtube.com/watch?v=PKvRzgCPd4Q

You an hear the SJW trying to escape in this meltdown clip.

Two liberals, one Cupp.

It follows the same formula as the time that RT reporter defected.

"Muh integrity" —— moves to —–→ Competing 'news' outlet.

wew
e
w

Stupid whore

SE Cupp looked way better as a brunette. With her hair that light I can't even fap to the idea of raping the stupid out of her.

she didn't notice that the rest of the world rejects faggotism

once Europe is over-run by Islam and America continues to flounder into stagnation, she'll still be there with her ironic chauvinism, talking about how the future is one of unfettered faggotry, just as the scimitar is coming down on her neck.

Fire is bad but at the same time the desire is there to let it burn through, the trick is figuring out when to step in to keep it from going too far.

Relics is a code word for "Wrong side of history™"

First time I see who this se cupp person is. The first time I even heard of the name is from the zuck cuckservative invite list.

She's a trans-cuckservative who is SJW in her genes.

she needs to die

She looks fuckable, death by sex slave.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

This

Anyone ever calls you it, just tell them with a Putin face "yes, and?".

And bam. SJWs start melting.

Jeffrey Lord is a cool dude. I like 'em.

WHOLE VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=s2pqX27lc-4
mediamatters.org/video/2016/06/07/jeffrey-lord-and-worst-cnn-segment-entire-election/210801

They kill their babies, it's social Darwinism.

Why is Jeffrey Lord so inept at rebutting that nigger? (16-19 mins)
The nigger says that "if I say you can't be my judge because you're white, is that racist?" Jeffrey could simply say "this is different. If you say all white people should be deported from America and I am then your judge, of course there would be a conflict of interest".

Please tell me there is some global conspiracy theory trying to dupe us all. I cant bear the possibility that people are this stupid. its like a stampede of a thousand horses trampling on my soul. god kill this gay earth.

Bernouts are salty as the dead sea right now.

Don't get me wrong, the CPA is hard as balls. It's just fucking dumb to mention that. It's like saying someone is a doctor and also board-licensed.

It's disturbing how CNN's commentators can only think of race when they hear the word "Mexican". I thought we've gotten past such barbaric thinking.

I didn't even notice holy shit 11/10

Like I said earlier, you just wanna shove your dick in her mouth to shut the dumb cunt up.

I had to stop watching it for that reason. "B-b-b-b-but that's not what Trump said!"

GOD I wanna shove a fucking porcupine into Cupp's vag! This cuntbag INFURIATES me!

What the fuck

This is worse than PRAVDA-tier, the shouting down, the unanimity-chasing, the inability to receive an answer…

The left is getting clumsy and lazy as shit. This whole panel looks like a cheap production even by 2010-era Eastern European standards.

I'm not surprised that they're constantly butthurt at even minor dissention, this narrative is being held together with tape and prayers.

Daily reminder that not being able to realize that someone is telling a joke or them being ironic is a sure sign of autism.

this

This happened to me.

I just said "prove it" and they got all flustered

All the best political minds have stripper names. It's a known fact, don't argue it.

there are far too many "gender neutral" kids out there for this to be true sadly.

>produce doctored videos showing black men (played by white men) with white women

That bitch was never particularly smart, but this is a new height of fuckwittery. Then she tries to imitate that bald faggot from 2 minutes earlier in an attempt to paper over her total lack of personality.

Bald faggot: "You're a Pennysylvanian, Jeffrey, I love ya."
Cupp: "There has been near universal condemnation of this, and even you, Jeffrey, I love ya."

Aw shucks. Golly gee willickers y'all, folks. We can't just talk a bunch of… uh, ya know… oki doke because, uh… the tits are big or whatever.

100% THE BEST

kek @ "This is our future". If our future is faggotry, prepare for us to go extinct.

Unrealistic.
As if there will be any marxists left in the world in 5 years.

I'm sure that quite a few kids that are being born today to fucked up brainwashed parents , are going to be goosestepping and stomping thoughts with us in the future. Brainwashing isn't permanent, plenty of them will wake up in time.

Throats*. Though some thoughts are gonna get stomped too.

Normie Lincoln is a folk character, like Santa Claus. He represents the most mainstream platitudes of the time.

Why cant anyone get these magic cards right? This triggers my autism

In your opinion.

So much this.

Either git gud or fucking stop shitting these up god damn it.

I pointed out the ironic shitpost as ironic, dipshit. Don't reply to me you retarded faggot. Die in a fucking fire.

Daily reminder 78aad9 needs to get his fucking head split open.

he's getting ganged up on, this is bullshit, they wouldn't even let the guy fucking talk

Isn't this the same cunt?

Schools don't teach bad-think in history, especially concerning false idols like Lincoln and MLK who are used to brainwash young children.
Grown adults who never took the time to study history on their own still parrot primary school level lessons about their diversity heroes. Just look at how Cuckservatives were overjoyed by Jackson being removed from the 20$ Bill and replaced by Tubman.
They watch the history channel and Hollywood movies and take them as fact. Sad.

It's also a sign of autism to treat frivolous things as deathly serious, such as you losing your temper over fucking nothing.

no

kek

That Spielberg movie was an atrocity. There are probably people who think it's not only a good movie but a good history movie.

Lincoln didn't care about negroes' rights and he wasn't in favor of racial equality and even less in favor of racial integration. In fact he wanted them deported back to Africa, that was his plan to solve the problem.

amazon.com/Colonization-After-Emancipation-Movement-Resettlement/dp/0826219098/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314376352&sr=8-1

"You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated."

why am i not surprised?

his arguments suck, he always brings up muh Vietnam and DUDE DEMOCRATS WERE RACIST ONCE, no matter what.