So uh… Sooner or later I figured we need to discuss this, the sooner the better…

So uh… Sooner or later I figured we need to discuss this, the sooner the better…

I first saw the trailer before Split, since then I'm seeing it everywhere. I know a certain segment is going to act like this shit is their dream, but it's pure anti-white propaganda of the most foul variety.

Basic synopsis:
-Black guy driving with his white girlfriend to meet her parents. Repeatedly mentions them being an interracial couple like he's only just no realized it.
-Parents are wealthy psychologists. They have some sort of old-fashioned community group, and two black servants.
-A phone call from the black guy's friend reveals the area is notorious for numerous "brothas" disappearing in the area but evidently no one so much as driving there to investigate.
-The white people psychologist club brainwashes niggers to be obedient slaves on the verge of snapping ala Stepford Wives or Disturbing Behavior.

From the mind of Jordan Peele.

deeze crackas be tripping daw cept they hoes all on dis dick ayoooooo sum finna

You could argue, obtuse as it was, that the Stepford Wives was actual commentary. Ultimately the feminist message was bullshit, but at least housewives are a thing that actually exist. Where in the fucking world are there still white people with black servants? What commentary could this possibly have? At least in Stepford's case you can grasp at straws to say that people try to condition women to stay in the home and raise kids. It's bullshit, but there's at least something to grab at. Where, in real life, is there anything that even remotely resembles this?

You know I wonder what, in like 20-30 years, people are going to think looking at these social panic movies. I wonder if the narrative will be gone by then.

Smdh white 'people'

lemme fuck your daughter tho muh dik brah

Now that Trump is president, they'll be gone in 2 to 3 years.

I love the fact that the Year of the Fire Cock is going to bring a race war to America.

Who still believes this in 2017?
You might have had a case before the 70s but in the modern age you can't so much as look at a nigger the wrong way without getting arrested or ostracized.

Great job!

In 30 years either whites will no longer exist in America, or niggers will no longer exist in America. We're about to see the greatest conflict in our nation's history.

me

it's unrealistic, who the fuck would brainwash a nigger to keep them?

HERE WE GO AGAIN

This is a good point and is actually rather illuminating. Niggers are under the assumption that white people want them, that we value them and want to control them, they have no idea that their stanky asses are forced on us by the Jews and that we would quickly be rid of them if we could.

You insufferable losers, I hope you never learn from this loss.

>>>/memegraveyard/

Be a productive member for the community and a nightmare for dimdus

Oh, I remember seeing an ad for this. It looked really obnoxious.

Will this joke ever stop being funny or true?

The black men have our women
We have our guns!

Are we entirely sure that this horror movie isn't a comedy skit gone wrong? Key & Peele was already pleb shit humor with occasional decent skits (usually with the punch line relying on some stereotype, the substitute teacher skits come to mind).

On the other hand, yeah, this does seem to be entirely what the progressive left interprets the rest of America to be with the supposedly oppressive expectations hanging over them. It's not like those expectations are hard or anything either, just pretend to act like a functional member of society and don't stir shit. Even those shamefully low expectations aren't being met though, so maybe it's a subliminal message for how they'd like the rest of America to deal with it.

The faggot one was a good skit
The funniest thing about this is niggers don't believe any of it. They know the white man oppresses them but not like this.
Only white libshits believe this nonsense

Niggers were a mistake

FUCK NIGGERS

The girl's parents did nothing wrong.

this is what the white man would do to blacks