Photos taken from inside a university sociology class. Source:

Photos taken from inside a university sociology class. Source: imgur.com/gallery/Wnlgs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_nose#/media/File:Illustration_of_Psalm_52.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh my fucking god.. this is the most cancerous shit I have ever seen.

Wow, they've got some rare Alt-Right

i see what you mean. that girl is georgeous

They paid money to listen to a lecture about Alt-Right

More.

lol, download the slides from the intranet or whatever the fuck they have

who cares about the slides.. post more pictures of the girl

link is in the op

this is hilarious. i wonder do they study implicit ideological bias in sociology too? Alt-Right has become the bridge linking Trump with the swivel-eyed right in US politics.
Why don't they use Tyrone?

i hate you dysnomia
Pépé is filtered to Alt-Right

Yeah well I get the last laugh.
I've always pronounce it as in the French pépé

It's not like I've ever said it out loud. Only in my head.
Who the fuck would I be talking to about pépé IRL

your friends who also browse dank memes, of course

That second pic

If that conversation ever happened, I'd cringe myself to death

The lesser half of the presidential candidates

Wait Alt-Right is filtered now?

Yes, frog meme is autocorrected to Alt-Right.

Рepe

Sorcery

10/10 tbh fam

Is dysnom just trolling or is this an attempt at a normalfag deterrent?

I think it's just the word filter of the week, poking fun at how retarded things like the subject of this thread are.

Yeah, um, why are we learning about a cartoon frog again?
But why are we learning about them?
But it's a cartoon frog, doesn't that seem kind of ridiculous?

Don't normies love Alt-Right?

Student cucks getting into debt while learning to be wagecucks

TRIGGERED

means grandpa/youdirtyoldman/decrepitoldfool.
seems legit for a frog from a kids book.

Oh, you think the mems are your ally, you merely adopted the memes. I was born in it, molded by it.
I didn’t see plebbit until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but cancer! The mems betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home, I will be preparing to bring lols. Then, I will break you. Your precious shekels, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body?

but seriously this is sad, people with no idea "teaching" others that have no idea

ask your lawyer to contact the ADL, or anti defamation league for all copyright issues.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_nose#/media/File:Illustration_of_Psalm_52.jpg

run out of eggs?

what do you mean?

trips & dubs, plus a good post. things are looking up.

what grill?

Pepita

she takes up approx. 30% of the image space in every image. are u blind?

but you can even see her face, i mean …

i want to see her face

i want op to give her pictures of my dick

There was a thread about this last night on Holla Forums that inexplicably got nuked by moderators.

Pic is from original thread on half chan.

SAGE POST SQUAD

The (((marxist))) are scared of a cartoon frog bahahaahhahahaha

Holla Forums is long dead, they don't give a fuck about free speech and pick and choose acceptable topics just as much as CNN.

This is it, this is the final nail in the coffin. The jews officialy killed education

Phase 5: Dank meme

thank you for correcting the record have a shekel

The only people that defend 2016 8/pol/ are those that never saw 2014 8/pol/.

Yeah its too bad really, 2014 Holla Forums was great over here. I haven't liked 4 Holla Forums in years and years and years now, and they just brought their hivemind bullshit over to here in 2015.

Of course in 2014 it was a small contingent of Holla Forums users and people from smaller ibs all talking freely. In 2015 it became 98 percent stormfront centric Holla Forums users, even going as far as the board now has a split Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Holla Forums as a whole was better before the second exodus the Holla Forums stomtroppers where never chill, this site was breety chill before they got here. People from small imageboards where coming to Holla Forums cause it was something diffrent back then, now it's Holla Forums is the biggest board chan.

There's still long term hope for the site, but seriously fuck these live action roleplaying, hugboxed, wana be neo nazis.

I miss actual political discussion with everyone providing source on any claims.
We still have it on /k/ but of course it has to be weapons / military / conflict related.

I hear this all the time from shills. I have never been on stormfront and I doubt 99% of us ever go there.

dubs decides if memeology becomes a major

we should start an official meme college

think of all the money we could make

Won't this be pointless when he's elected President in a few weeks time?

The favour of Kek is not to be found here

The world is not ready for this knowledge.
We must curate the memes until the time is right.

We would be crazy not to take advantage of this.

The universities that pioneered particle physics or computer science still lead the field in those areas today.

We pioneered the scientific field of memes. We should be leading the world in that discipline and charging a healthy price for teaching others about it.

Please. So you are saying Holla Forums is as ironic as ever? Don't get me wrong, Holla Forums is much, much, much worse but the level of discourse over there has declined dramatically since 2014.

The scared knowledge of the meme can not be dosed out in a classroom but must be absorbed via years of lurking.
Normalfags will never know what it is to give birth to a meme and watch it evolve over time, to see a variant of it surface years after it went out of common use.

I posted a picture I found on wikipedia many moons ago and gave birth to something much larger. On the back of drawfags it became a meme and I still smile when I see it

I posted that picture of a frog on a unicycle before "dat boi" became a thing.
So much wasted meme potential.

I feel for you user, that was destroyed by retards.

There was a story about the frog on NPR the other day. He's really getting around.

don't worry , Kek is gaining power

Those normalfags don't know it, everytime they post or discuss it, Kek grows more conscious

Soon, frog reign will begin a new

you don't even see her face faggot

Went to my uni today. Saw this in the college newsletter.

neither do you