Is this the best looking graphics card ever?

Is this the best looking graphics card ever?

That's how all hardware should be sold.

The open circuit boards scare the normies.

amdrones are no different than applefags

Absolutely windows 10 tier
Off yourself

I really like mine
It also stays pretty cool as well, even when overclocked.

Or that he even bought it in the first place

I haven't bought it, but I'm considering it

what? this is a nvidia graphics card

No idea why some of you guys go so salty about this. Just because op said that he thinks something looks good doesn't mean that he will also buy it.

Do you think that people who make threads about the best looking cars also own the ones they posted?

Why? Afraid you'll spill something on it?

An nvidia card that doesn't look like a Power Rangers action figure is an improvement.

I like nvidia's 10 series design. It's too bad the thermal performance is embarrassing. The partner boards mostly blow hot air into the case which is just a different kind of failure.
Fully integrated PCI watercooling standard when?

You can't even see the GPU, that's just the cooler. Honestly, if they designed them a little better, they could get a really awesome hotrod engine-look, but all the guts are covered up by that boring plastic cowling.

When Netburst gets to 10GHz

sure it looks okay, I really don't give a shit what my internals look like, and would rather have $0 spent on it, but who knows, maybe they make more money from normies by putting more pointless shit into their products and thus drive the price down. I just hope that's not glossy coating. It looks reasonably non-reflective from your pic.

did that come with your Nike shoes?

I really wish that there was a cooler that was utilitarian but didn't use a blower fan. Also I think that graphics cards should all just switch to having one pcb and have the actual GPU be swappable via a socket on the pcb

Well, back in the day, VRAM at least came on modules and you'd plug it into slots on GPU cards just like mobo RAM.

I guess you could end up with something like a miniature version of a motherboard, with sockets for processors as the primary compatibility barrier between generations, slots for RAM, and maybe even mezzanine cards for backplate connectors.

While adding actual VRAM slots as well as a socket would be even better then you would run into issues with mounting coolers

No, this is.

Voodoo best lookin'

This. Doesn't even need a heatsink.

Philistine.

Why does no one make single slot cards anymore which are not workstation ones?

With the decreased heat from the 14/16nm node it should be possible.

Probably because if you actually put something else directly in front of one (especially another GPU for CF/SLI) it would obstruct the fans and ignite your computer, unless everything was watercooled.

These two get it. The rest of you are fucking plebs jerking off over shitty casing.

It looks kind of nice, but the top plate really worries me. I keep expecting to hear horror stories pop up about the cards overheating.

But I thought graphics cards were supposed to have dragons and bitches 'n sheeeiit

gtx 480 master race

smaller = less power = inferior

They market these mostly to retard gaymer kids who think bigger = more graphics