Kek

Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Manning_(fictitious_writer)
web.archive.org/web/20070713104150/http://www.sony-sucks.com/crime/5-sony-bucks
maxlandiswrites.com/ghostbusters-iii/
collider.com/ghostbusters-china-ban/
dreadcentral.com/news/176679/ghostbusters-banned-china/
smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/ghostbusters-may-be-banned-in-china-due-to-fear-of-ghosts-20160714-gq5a98.html
screenrant.com/ghostbusters-2016-no-release-china/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-denied-release-china-910563
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-ghostbusters-secret-life-of-pets-1201815410/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-BUT THE REVIEWS

It got a 76% on RT you guys! IT MUST BE GOOD BECAUSE RT NEVER LIES!

Isn't Big Fuckin' Guy highly rated too, but doing bad with audiences?

Welp, looks like Holla Forums's hit peak capacity for shitposting and is starting to leak and overflow out onto other boards.

At least storytime a Ghostbusters comic book if you're going to waste time with this shit here.

Considering Sony is stopping most reviews until Friday, don't get used to that number.

Sony's response to the negative reaction to Cisbusters reminds a lot of Tim Buckley's response to the negative reaction to CADbortion

Top Critic tab exists, click it.

Doesn't fucking matter, this is the score they deemed worthy to have on their main page.

RT is like metacritic. "All Critics" is basically a tab for "all the shitty Gawker-esque blog sites out there". Top Critics is the only thing that matters.

Why did they add an animal companion to this reboot?

What do you mean? The Ghostbusters have always had an Ape since the cartoon.

Sony is in full damage control.

Oh, you best believe the shills are out in force.

Usually Rotten Tomatoes doesn't have a consensus until they've counted 100 reviews or more. Here they have fewer than 50 reviews and somehow they've already reached a consensus.

It's like a beautiful train wreck, the paid shills are out in full force trying to defend this movie before it opens in the US and Sony is trying their damn hardest to get men to go see this movie with all those shitty TV ads that don't feature the main cast.

I was watching South Park (of which, incidentally, this controversy would make a great episode). It was On Demand from Comedy Central and sometimes On Demand stuff has a few commercials in it. I swear to God that five out of the ten South Park episodes in that season had ads for the Ghostbusters movie.

They're so desperate to get people to see their shit film and nobody wants to see it.

Why can't Sony just give up with this movie? If they put this much effort with the Vita, it'd be worth buying.

HAAH
WAAW

I think they're also doing that everywhere now, ads on YouTube, TV and what have you. It also doesn't help that the cast has been shit talking men on every talk show they've been on and Sony is trying their dammed hardest to get men to go see this.

Also from what I hear, they added in extra "jokes" in which the cast makes fun of the backlash from the "men" who hate this movie.

IMDB rating just dropped, it's now 4 out of 10.

All they've really done is spend tons more money on a turd and assure that they won't make any of it back.

At least with Fox and Fantastic Flop, Fox knew they had a turd on their hands so they tried their best to keep it low key and pretend the turd didn't exist whilst still quietly releasing it.

And what's funnier is that even after FF flopped hard, the shills STILL tried to play the racism angle, hoping that would somehow save the movie from the abysmal opening weekend.

This sounds like a cry for help if I've ever heard one. I wonder if they held a gun to the poor man's head as they forced him to write that review.

Reminder that Sony have done this sort of thing in the past

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Manning_(fictitious_writer)

Here's a site that's closed down now, that wrote about the incident

web.archive.org/web/20070713104150/http://www.sony-sucks.com/crime/5-sony-bucks

Cucked reviewers will do everything they can to praise the movie and get back at all dem Trump supporting GamerGator mysoginerds, but all it'll do is ruin their careers as the movie sucks and nobody likes it. I think the movie industry's equivalent to GamerGate is about to start.

So a movement that will achieve nothing after the first few months but continues to run in a desperate bid to stay relevant?

Are you one of those guys from gghq that was mad gamergate didn't directly follow the narrative the media set for us?

Please never change.

GamerGate had a lot of potential to fix the gaming industry but reality kicks in hard. Between the immature autists who think it's cool to harass people on all sides, the media painting a consumer revolt against shitty companies as a woman hating campaign and the fact that even developers tend to side with the more "progressive" voices more than the actual customers who will actually buy the games and support the games by buying the DLC and spreading the word.

The world seems to favor the corporations over the people that even make them so big in the first place. And for that reason alone, GamerGate was fucked on the word go.

Somebody hasn't seen God's not Dead 2. That movie is hilarious.

Hmm, lessee… without going into all the charity work or bringing awareness to the rampant censorship going on in games or the fact GG has mortally wounded social justice, (frankly, without GG the Fembusters backlash wouldn't be nearly this big) video game journos have been adding disclosures about their past relationships to the subjects they're reviewing, which is all GG ever asked from in the first place.

Tumblr's thataway, slick.

GG failed like how all group projects on imageboards are destined to fail. Anons will never learn how trying to get stuff done on a niche site with a bunch of people you don't know won't have much impact on society.

Which is why it's stopped, right? Oh wait…

Even though it's gotten worse since GG? Bravo, I guess…

Keep believing that.

Like I side, happened in the first few months of its inception. And nothing has happened ever since. Did that sockpuppet waifufag-bait Vivian even show up in that game she was created for?

Now run along back to the GG thread on Holla Forums that exists because your movement couldn't stay relevant on it's own board.

No wonder GG died when this is the kind of response its users think is valid.

yeah you dirty gamers just give me all your money, that'll show those feminists

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that posting on imageboards were going to help. I don't think I was very clear with that post.

It just seems like most Anons for all of their talk, can't do anything meaningful and someone always has to fuck it up for them, hence all the claims of GG being a hate movement to women.

The behavior of GG is irrelevant to them being considered a "hate movement". The people GG was up against considered themselves representatives of all women, so of course they're going to classify it as a "hate movement against women" and propagandize it as such.

Really. Consider that the first real action of Gamergate was to fund an initiative to help women break into the video game industry. In the world of sjws, it isn't enough you support women, you have to support the right women.

PR Stunts change nothing. Anything they did after getting those journalists to change their policies was an attempt to stay relevant and have a favourable appearance in the public eye.

vivian is cute

No, it was an attempt to generate salt.

Which is real reason gamergate started and the reason gamergate continues. To collect that sweet, sweet salt.

The fighting corruption part was an unintended benefit.

Sure thing, buddy. Sure thing.

Yeah sure, look dude I used to drink that GG Kool Aid too but then I woke up and realized that all GG is now is goddamn e-celeb circlejerking and blaming everything bad that happens in the world on feminists and SJW's.

For fuck's sake The Amazing E-Begging Neckbeard played GG for chumps when he got them to donate money to his helping women campaign, which btw if you think any of that money is gonna go to those women then congrats you're an even bigger tool than I thought.

IB4 OMG SALTY GAWKER SHILL LAWL!

Nice historical revisionism

See, this is why it's a waste to have a non-Holla Forums thread on Holla Forums, because it always comes back to Holla Forums whining.

The implication that GamerGate didn't help take down a lot of major players is absurd. Is it just anger because some Holla Forums wannabes think GG's success should lead to everyone sucking their dicks? Holla Forums was an ally of convenience, the vast majority of GG is moderate liberal. Between certain sites downgrading and ethics policies being introduced left and right, GG did a fair amount of clean up. Ethical sites are being held up more often then unethical ones, and you can normally judge a person's knowledge by where they get their news from. Anita has run away from games, because she sees the money drying up. It was never going to clean up ALL the corruption, people will always try to make an easy buck. But people are largely more aware of shady shit.

The only problem at times is a lot of people don't want to get involved in the next step that needs to be taken: becoming the new indie scene and becoming the next generation of games journalists. But that's what needs to be done to break the circle jerk, create an enemy that fights directly for their revenue. Which, if I can steer this back to Holla Forums, is exactly how anyone here who cares about getting SJW influence out of comics should do it. You BECOME the writers and artists, you take money directly from the shit ones by producing a better product. Holla Forums has NEVER been useful for creating comics, the wannabes we get here are just as shallow ideologues as the SJWs they fight. We need to make the comics we want to see, give people more options. That is what Holla Forums needs to take from GG, the desire to become the next generation of creators. Honestly, is there even a single comic news site that isn't overrun by social justice? It doesn't seem like it would be that hard for those inclined to start a new site, I'd love to be able to look up comic news without having to archive every article.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

3.5 now.~

GG should've never been taken seriously. It's eceleb shitposting, it was fun, but christ, fuck PR fags, we should've just kept on shitting on em, especially once the media went full retard. Another "The Hax00r known as 4chan" moment would've fucking ruined SJW's.
Even furries aren't as retarded as PR fags.

they kinda do matter. not for the reasons you think, but a lot of people take their opinions seriously, and will pay to go see this abortion because of that.

Yeah, another problem with Holla Forums is that most of them can't into diplomacy along with their difficulties with generating content. While they complain about "muh PR obsession doomed the movement," they fail to understand that most people will keep their distance from ranting ideologues. While using reason obviously fails against SJW and far Left folk, it's worked well (if slowly) when used to win over moderates who still have their heads screwed on straight. The point of using reason was also to baffle and convert would-be moderates who bought into the narrative, but were still curious enough to look in. It's why things like Airplay and other events even happened.

As for the current inaction… well, there haven't been many happenings lately outside of Gawker's collapse. GG's purpose now is to act as a watchdog until the next big scandal, where they can dig into it. It's up to individuals and small groups to create new, better indie games.

We already had one of those moments, the SVU episode. Gamergate pretty much died off when the sites they targeted started getting more and more irrelevant. Gawker is done for, Kotaku's days are numbered and the rest of the shitty blogs are doing worse than ever.

Boycott isnt going to get much traction if nobody gives a shit about the boycotted product in the first place. Gamergate 2.0 is going to happen on youtube in the future. Theres already shady shit going on there like the recent youtuber e-celeb scamming CS:GO children shit.

When game-streaming or Lets Playing youtubers become so hopelessly corrupt they dont critisize themselves for shady behaviour anymore, thats when Gamergate 2.0 happens.

It's like she hated the movie and yet still wants to save face by saying "Well at least it's better than Ghostbusters 2 am I right?"

And also benis posting.

Yeah, it's like a nice little period of peace. I mean, I don't even get caught up in all the political shit going on, because I only really cared when it effected something I really liked, like videogames.

I used to be angry that there is no comicgate or whatever. I mean, we all see ideologues in charge of the comic news sites, and getting hired as writers, corruption and nepotism galore. But no one does anything. But it's because comics breed a different mentality. Gamers are always rewarded for overcoming challenges, comic readers just gotta deal with what's given to them. Don't like the direction Spiderman is going? Read old stuff or wait for the next writer. But it's getting to the point now where it doesn't look like the next run will be any better, and we DO want to see our fav characters succeed and get portrayed well. There seems to be no point to a letter writing campaign to tell Marvel to write less shitty books. The best we can do is try to support or offer competition, which has always pushed Marvel and DC. When they're money is threatened, they make serious moves to emulate the competition, but it can't just be eachother anymore. Because in a lot of ways they're making the exact same mistakes.

gee who wouldve figured

Ghostbusters 2 wasn't as good as the original because they did a genre-flip and made it a superhero movie with forced comedy bits.

At the very least this change of genres came at the height of the original blowing up and several years of a hit cartoon series, so the characters were firmly established as heroes in the first place.

Here's your (You)

Besides the stupid villians and Janine romance, the humor and effects were nice again.

I watched these movies multiple times as a kid. GB2 gave us the Statue of Liberty being controlled by Jackie Wilson music and an NES Advantage. What is this reboot (and so many others in the last decade) have that people will remember? Pattie making a reference to an Oprah episode years back?

It's sad that someone actually made that pic.

What point are you trying to make here. The trailer is clearly painting the "Dear White People" Chick in the wrong.

You seem to have forgot your -.-' this time.

I thought that the issue with GG was that they were too respectful towards the wrong people. The type of wrong people who were dishonest, abrasive, and disrespectful towards them constantly. The worst part is that if their side did the harassment and doxing, they immediately claim that they aren't responsible for it. SJ's negative actions are later memoryholed because it doesn't have an article about it, giving the facade that their side was perfect.

If they already assume that you're one of the individuals who sent bomb threats without any proof, then they are either being intentionally malicious or tremendously dumb that you shouldn't correct or treat with respect.

If you correct them, then they're still going to claim that it's harassment anyway. If there's anything that I regret greatly in GG, it's from naively seeing benevolence and integrity in malicious and dishonest people.

Do you have room temperature IQ?

That user was probably trying to highlight a progressive movie critic clique that rates any film based on how progressive it's subject matter is.

I don't mind though, mainly because politics are relative. Those highly rated films will be entirely forgotten in the future because they have nothing redeemable besides it's subject matter.

And why is that? GG stood on the fact that each person was responsible for themselves, anyone who had a problem with the approach of others should focus on acting according to their own compass. It's not fucking rocket science, and a lot of people who come up as "leaders" aren't really meant for the job, and shouldn't be stuck with just because they were useful once. Seriously, make a fucking point.

What are you even suggesting? Just get into pointless fights all day, every day? Actually harass people? Seriously, you are trying to make a case for "GamerGate was too civil". That's why we wrote the emails, that's why we went to the advertisers. Because a bunch of civil people saying "hey, did you know you're working with a bunch of people who hate your customers?" was the smart thing to do. I'm really unsure what your suggesting would have been a better course of action.

In the end of a day, a civil conversation with someone on the fence might sway them. Being civil to the entrenched crazy people making money of social justice is a waste of time, but it's a waste of a person's personal time, and overall unimportant.

I still haven't seen anything Holla Forums related pop into this thread. Unless you have useful ideas for getting social justice out of comics.

Hey this thread was created to laugh at this shitty reboot and mock the shills who are trying to support it, not my fucking fault you fags came in here with your GG shit.

Go back to KIA.

I doubt that.

WEW

The problem is that it acknowledges the existence of e-celeb figures in general. That, is a group that should be ignored, and not ever referenced. Not only just in the GG/SJW and so on sphere of things, but as a universal rule.

Gotta love that white guilt.

Its a surprisingly good adaptation of the Cartoon in terms of the cast

wew

gave this shitfest a rotten, amazing

I was talking about the review score numbnuts. It only has a high score because the whites who reviewed it have white guilt.

KEK

GG shined the spot light right over the SJWs and all their dirty laundry redpilling millons of weevs in the process.

Weevs who are now voting for Trump, shitposting against femitards and SJeWs every chance they get, and generally being a thorn stuck in the Kike's ass

You can bitch and moan about how it got cucked by PR fags all you like but the fact is nobody expected jack shit out of a random bedroom scandal involving a beta cuck, a crocked journo and a rainbow haired snow flacke nobody had ever heard from before
but it still managed tp become such a massive year long shitstorm that SJeWs are now using it as their personal boogieman every time they lose an argument

Stay salty m8, and when Trump becomes president remember to blame it on #Gobergoy

Shamelessly checking my own dubs
Praise Kek

Stop with this revisionist history

The only salt I see here is from someone desperately trying to recapture the glory of his irrelevant movement. Back to >>>Holla Forums

You need to leave.

Look at the back of the line. Ain't Leftypol.

Alright, enough already. Has there been any more info on how Ghostbusters is doing?

Holla Forums is fucked. I feel embarrassed to even post here.

Ohoho Holla Forums isn't even at half shitposting capacity yet.
Were you not around for TFA?

If you think 10+ Cisbusters threads on Holla Forums is bad, wait until the movie comes out and they take up the entire catalog.

*comes out in America
Forgot bongs already have it.

They've already got toys out in the bargain bins… on sale at $10-$17 a pop.

A 3.8 IMDB rating and a 60 Metacritic score.

This train wreck is fucking beautiful.

A fundamentally bad movie is a bad movie no matter who's reviewing it.

No matter if you had an agenda or not, Mars Needs Moms was an objectively poor movie. Same deal with this one.

I know some people are going to dismiss him because they don't like him as a person or obsess over his politics, but I really liked the script Max Landis was going to do for Ghostbusters 3. He initially said he never pitched this, but today he admitted that he had, and it was close to being accepted before Paul Feig decided on the reboot instead. Some people here probably already read this, but here you go: maxlandiswrites.com/ghostbusters-iii/

Just dropping this here.

Can't be bothered to read all that. Plot synopsis?

Don't you mean confined? Fucker can't even grammar check his own words.

Holy shit that cluster fuck really burnt their assholes hard.

Never has this comic been more applicable

We have to go back……

(Checked)
Or this image for that matter.

Funny thing is when you actually read the reviews. They basically count anything that isn't 'THIS IS SHITTY SHIT SHIT THAT SHITS' as positive, even when it's 'Eeehhh, I guess women will be sad if I shit on this, so just turn off your brain and it's like Bayformers'.

We've known this for a long time. Rotten Tomatoes don't know how to pick up on subtext. Their ratings are either good or bad, and if the critic says it's not awful, then it's good.

You haven't heard a liberal talk about race.

Webm related most likely was putting the black woman in the right.

It's the equivalent of IGN reviews that read like a 4/10 and give a 9.5/10.

kek

You yanks are so weirdly complicated about being racist against black people. I keep finding out new, increasingly specific racist stereotypes.

I'm Chinese.
Race politics is the lowest form of political discussion. That is why liberals are cancer.

Get Out

no

Its weird how the L&O used to be based , compared to what it is now

Cancelled?

New generation of Ghostbusters, hitting hard times due to no more ghosts. Both previous movies tie in to the coming of the true demon god of demon gods. Ray and the new NY branch of the Ghostbusters lead the charge, eventually being backed up by members from all the defunct Ghostbuster branches around the nation.

It's not a full script, so it's not really that long a read.

Better than what we got.

No one ever mentions the part where GG actually did something good for the entire internet and got the FTC to fuck over sponsored content articles. That's the point where most people took that as a win and moved on to greener pastures, like shitting on hillary.

I need to know the context because I use to think that that webm1 was criticizing the looters. However it turns out that it was just leftists being butthurt about the word thug.

This. webm2

The butthurt that it caused was enough reason for it be worth it.

THIS

Let's be honest people, nobody here gave 2 shits about corruption we all kenw was going on.
We wanted revenge
Revenge for them trying to censor us so that we could not throw back at them all the shit they were flinging at us from atop their ivory towers

Ethics in game journalism was never our goal, it was our weapon, a legal hammer for us to bash their heads in
And damn it! revenge we wanted and revenge we got

Maybe we could have done more, but seriously.
Who the hell actually expected anything out of a random bedroom scandal involving literal nobodies?
Who expected a bounch of dorks like us shitposting and mocking them on the internet could ever actually mange to harm them?
Who expected that we would be the ones throwong the first snow ball of what became the anti-leftist avalanch Trump is currently surfing on?

People claiming #GG was a failure are the ones who had unrralistic expectations of it
Who the fuck cares about any of that?
What you should care is that we became the Boogymen for SJWs

For years they had attacled us, formless as the storm clouds in the sky, but all of a sudden #GG hapened and they were forced to close ranks, to become one solid block of shit, someting that we could strike back against

Shit on #GG all you want, but know this:

And for being part of that, i am fucking proud

It was a modern day Chanology that brought waves of newfags who promptly shat up the place and never left. Fuck vidya and politics. Imageboards are the one thing I care about online and GG fucking ruined them just as bad as the Scientology bullshit did. Fuck GG.

I don't know if I entirely agree with you, but there was definitely an element of revenge.

Some were saying it, but there was definitely a gut reaction to the sheer egotistical gall of the journos and a handful of overstuffed SJW cunts who thought, simply because we had not been loud enough, that the internet, social media, and gaming as a whole.. Belonged to them.

It was so unbelievable, that we had to fight back. We had to kick up shit. We had to dig and root around in their closets for the countless skeletons that they had tried to hide.

It was a culture war and they started it by assuming that they had won before the fighting had even really started.. It just simply would not stand.

Seeing as the rest of the world is starting to stand up, it was only a matter of time. GG may as well have been the shot heard round the world… And now, no one wants to stand by while tiny cliques of hipsters mistake megaphones and large audiences for real power and influence.

New fags where already on image board back when Fox new talked about anonimus and 4chan.
In fact, most new fags always end up in 4chan, Holla Forums is mostly exiled old fags

Chanology wishes it did even 1/10000th the amount that GG did.

Seeing SJWs being BTFO in every single subculture is certainly pleasant

But you know what really pleases me?

The fact that the next time (((someone))) tries to use Vydia as a plataform to push (((their))) agenda, (((they))) will look back on #GG and remember how 1 tinny little fuck up well… 5 fuck ups to be precise hammered up (((their))) shit so hard and so deep that our collective dicks will forever stink like (((their))) farts

(((they))) will remember the butthurt and think twice before kicking the same beehive again

Imageboards have had issues with people from places like reddit coming over for years. We even have CNN using comments like "tfw such and such" as people that use imageboards have been writing for news sites for years.

There has not been any special club status to imageboards for years before GG became a thing.

It seems like the people that wanted to think imageboards were some special secret that ended up being some of the most cancerous posters as they often had this special idea of what posters should be like and would sperg out if anyone deviated from their autistic dream.

Seeing people like Ann Coulter even reference gamergate kinda shows what kind of reach it seriously had.

The whole scandal ended up showing much of the media's lackeys that there had been this silent majority out there that wanted none of their bullshit. As well it acted as a good method of showing how SJWs/liberals argue, which I think few people had realized that they disliked rational arguments and so if you wanted to attack their position you had to just ridicule them. It's something that television shows like The Daily Show had popularized for years yet no one wanting to counter the left had really taken it on since making fun of the left's sacred cows had been considered off limits.

It's funny seeing how many people use that phrase now.

They hadn't been a well defined group prior to GG and afterwards is just came across as such a perfect phrase for these living jokes that spend all their time being outraged over everything.

I always hated the term Social Justice Warrior to be honest. It felt messy. It was an outgrowth of the 2009 esque habit of calling everything "hipster". I'd hoped that before the idea became common it'd pick up a better name but it made rounds as is.

I would have rather if they had been called something like:

Perpetually Outraged Obnoxious Pedants

or POOP for shot

of course it would be from those SJW assholes.

Are you the same dumbass that tried to make 'grinning potato' a thing?

It's also worth note that people are saying Hemsworth is the most funny person in the movie.

It's comically exaggerated much the same way SJWs usually are with their diatribes. So it works out well enough.

It'd be nice if something like "regressive left" "Cry Bullies" caught on, but they didn't really have the same ring to them.

Though no matter what phrase you use you find that this same group is just completely mystified as to how they any of these labels could apply to them. Which is an endless source of hilarity to me.

It's not. There's like, five people at max that use the term, before promptly being told it's not a thing and to fuck off.
Calarts is the acceptable word for the style, because 99% of the artists who draw like that are from that shitty campus.

"Modern Puritans" worked well to me. The eternal whiny forbidders of fun.

China bans Cisbusters over Promoting Cults and Feminism

China killed any CISbusters sequels
collider.com/ghostbusters-china-ban/
dreadcentral.com/news/176679/ghostbusters-banned-china/
smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/ghostbusters-may-be-banned-in-china-due-to-fear-of-ghosts-20160714-gq5a98.html
screenrant.com/ghostbusters-2016-no-release-china/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-denied-release-china-910563
Who will SJWs blame once Openly LGBT, Feminism and liberalism Chinese tech companies & film industry overtakes Silicon Valley and hollywood?

Who does Sydney Morning Herald think they are fooling?

Warcraft made 600 million RMB ($91 million) in two days — this has scared the Americans. If we can make a film that earns 10 billion ($1.5 billion), then people from all over the world who study film will learn Chinese, instead of us learning English.

Didn't jackie chan blasted transgenderism awhile back?

BASED

Wew.

What the fuck

The writer looks like this

You know what really makes me confused about all of this? After two years of GG more or less proving that practically no one in journalism or the mainstream media is trustworthy. After two years of making is crystal-fucking-clear that agenda pushing ideologues are the standard and honest professionals are the outliers. After all that shit where there isn't a shadow of a doubt that feminists and insane kool-aid chugging SJWs are trying to control the narrative…

Some motherfuckers are still dumb enough to believe the media when they try to force a new narrative because they are too lazy to form an opinion of their own.

Don't know what "Grinning Potato" is but judging by the comment in
I'm not sure i want to find out either

Oy Gevalt

They are only puritans when it comes to male libido, anything outside of that, and they become the biggest degenerates on the web

Well yes, but look at their tactics as well. Whining, duplicitousness, holier-than-thou attitude, witch-hunts, hammering down all they see as "indecent," ruining lives through a group effort… They're using a very old playbook.

Puritans weren't that pure either. All their chastity before marriage crap meant was that they had a lot of shotgun weddings.

Congrats you've finally figured out the human race is fucking dumb as all shit.

That's pretty good

Come on user, are you still surpirzed normies are retarded.
if that wasn't the case some companies would have gone banckrupt a long time ago

Censorship, or on the very least regulation is OK when the message promoted is harmfull to society, while the PMSbusters social message may be up for devate, there is no mistake that some socially harmfull messages should be kept away from impresionable youngsters cough Steven Universe cough
If Marxist education had been regulated and banned as it has prooven time and time again that Marxism is nothing but a socially destructive force then maybe we wouldn't be dealing with SJeWs ruining everything in popular culture

Who decides what's "harmful to society"? You? The government? The dozens of pearl-clutching housewives and third-wave feminists out there?

Allowing anyone the privilege of choosing what you are allowed to see and listen to is opening the floodgates for anyone to deny you the privilege of seeing and listening to what you truly care about.

I belive history is a good enough when it comes to determine what is harmfull and what not, and Marxism has really nasty track record of ruining societies

History has also proven that governments that actively advocate censorship are massively corrupt and commit numerous atrocities to ensure that their view of a "proper moral society" is upheld.

See: Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, Britain under Thatcher, America, Zimbabwe, Ancient China, Communist China, Modern China, Postmodern China, and 4chan.

There is no speech that is right to censor, unless it's explicitly and obviously illegal.

No one here is that much of a hypocri-

Oh. Nevermind.

That's always the problem with some people, they don't want to fight SJWs because they want an end to censorship. They want to fight SJWs so THEY can be the ones censoring things again. Remember, everything SJWs censor (comics, games, movies, etc) all used to be targeted by "soccer moms" and other old, conservative types. The goal is never to go back to that, the goal should be to end the idea of censoring art as a means to control society. Hypocrite-user will just be the problem, once the SJWs are ousted from power, and we'll have to fight people like him.

Oh my shit, you're seriously using this "right side of history" mentality. I'm pretty sure people like you have fucked up comics enough as is, you don't actually have to come here to preach censorship at us. You just see SJWs have the power that conservative crazies used to have, and instead of TAKING THAT POWER FROM EVERYONE, you just want it to change hands.

This is exactly the shit we all need to watch out for, fucking fanatics all want to fuck people. The easiest way for them to do that is make you think that one fanatic is somehow better for you than another.

Source for any of these?

I could believe Nazi Germany was corrupt, although it is also possible in my mind that the regime was built on purging those who put their own corrupt interests before the regime. Especially since efficiency is so close to the German ethos.

What!?

Newsflash, the only speech that was censored in Nazi Germany was illegal.

Generally I would agree with this, but I think you could make pragmatic arguments for censouring things like ideologies who wish to tear down the system. I would be hesitant to do it, I'm just saying that there is an argument to be made.

I don't support censorship but nor do I overmuch care if things I have no interest in are censored in countries that I don't live in. I'm entirely self interested when it comes to the subject.

Oh yes, I'm sure all those books on pacifism, democracy, non-pro-Germany history, research from non-Nazis, and pornography were just about ready to tear society apart.

Newsflash, that speech was illegal because the Nazis made them illegal. There's a difference between stopping someone from speaking because they're actively forming a violent terrorist group and stopping someone from speaking because they're advocating for something that goes against the moral norms or decries the current establishment. What you're supporting here is the latter.

As for Britain under Thatcher, I do hope you've read your history books. During the Troubles, there were stringent restrictions placed on any news media. Reporters trying to report about British or Irish actions would be very carefully scrutinized and censored so that their words wouldn't "embolden the terrorists" or "demoralize our nation's citizens".

I really shouldn't have to give you a source on censorship in America. You're a big boy, you've read comics from before the 70s. You should already know about the CCA and how the American government assisted in efforts to censor comics. That's not even going into the other examples of the American government censoring people for the sake of "the people's safety".

The American Government didn't have anything to do with CCA, and the American government actually censor very little themselves, censorship organisations like the FCC are not actually part of the Federal Government, they're independent institutions

You are taking obvious bait.

It doesn't really matter whether the American government is doing it directly or through quietly sponsored satellite organizations, censorship is bad regardless. China taking a more direct hand in crushing the free speech of their citizens is worse than what America did with the Hays Code and the like, but America had (and still has) a major problem with people trying to halt any speech they don't like.

I think you might believe that some of the posts here are mine, so I'll say that appart from this one, my only post is .

I didn't say that I agreed with their policies of censorship. Just that "we'll only censor illegal things" is exactly what every authoritarian regimes does.

All illegal speech is illegal because the government made it illegal. You said that it's not immoral to censor illegal speech.

I don't think that's the most meaningful distinction. I would rather draw the line between speech that orders or plans illegal activites and speech that does not. Ex: I would allow a mulslim radical to speak freely about his ideas, despite him wanting to form a terror organisation, but not to say "Stone all faggots you meet!".

I am not supporting the either. I even wrote in that although I believe that you could make convincing arguments against free speech on the basis of societal preservation, I personally wouldn't agree with them.

Yes, I know that those countries have had (not very severe even compared to European countries) censourship. This might very well have been a bad thing. You missed my point. Look at (I assume) your post:
It not only says that the afformentioned places censored, but that
what "numerous atrocities" have America, Great Britain (under Thatcher) commited for this purpose? Was Great Britain (under Thatcher), and Nazi Germany "massively corrupt"? That's what I asked proof of.

The not very severe part was ment to refer to America and Great Britain, not Nazi Germany.

I'm sorry you won't be able to watch Bill Murray spend five minutes of screentime trying to find a way to kill himself, Chinanon.

I never argued that it wasn't

dude what

The Vita is worth buying if you like weebshit in spite of Sony. 3rd party makes the system.

How can someone tells "GG fail"
GG won, GG just to became what the SJW call the new Holocaust.
In the future, will have musseus of the gamergate's horrors, will running the snuf Video of the Poe's Law & Order as legitimate, will have stories books of dyied hair survivors narrating how the strange people from the internet with the purple and green emblem on the arm kidnapped her, her friends, took them to a concentration camps with "it's about ethics" where then was forced to wash dishes, cook and see her sosorys strunkly wymyns turned into video games, comic books, anime and inflatable dolls.

I don't recall a time where GamerGate, cancerous as it may be, ever threaten violence or interrupt other public events for equally nor have they attention whore so much to bitch that the French shootings in November stole their spotlight. On top of that, violating privately and publicly owned property and harassing someone who'd say that "All Lives Matter" as racist.
While in comparison, GamerGate is a bunch of gamers angry that they were being shamed in their own industry by people who don't even understand or play the games they complain about, organizing a movement to counter the corruption in the industry and the SJW invasion of it.

GamerGate also didn't kill five innocent people, and injure seven more

In fact, GamerGate got terrorist threats by SJWs constantly whenever they planned to hold a public, friendly greet. Remember GamerGate in DC? How SJWs said they wanted to bomb the entire area?

Any sauce on that, tripmaster?

They also never bitched about people getting arrested for doing illegal things.
Most recently the retards are trying to make a martyr out of some cunt who got arrested for 'peacefully, legally protesting' while blocking a major street, after being told multiple times to get the fuck out of said street.

Fucking dumbasses.

I just realized that if Ditko-era Spidey was still around, every issue would be him webbing up protesters.

While the dialogue says 'Hey, I'm with you guys!'

How is that a success? SJWs won't shut up about meninists too and those don't even exist

I can tell you right now the main reason Holla Forums calls gamergate cucked, concern trolled, "taken over by muh PR fags", etc.

You found the DiGRA link and did NOTHING with it

A thing that Holla Forums often did by the point GG was happening was that they started gathering in threads to dig through leaked documents or shady sites to look for links to the illegal doings of (((international banking elites))). even on half/pol/ they still do it, the clinton foundation leaks are some horrifying shit.
When GG first happened, they saw hundreds, if not thousands, of otherwise benign Holla Forumsirgins suddenly wake up and start doing the same thing as them, except against these idiot colluding SJW nu-males doing everything they could to fuck up the beloved videogames. The early digging threads were incredible, because the rabbit hole just kept getting deeper as the obvious cronyism, nepotism and racketeering was found to be more and more widespread.

But then GG saw the top of the ivory tower, they found the link between GG's enemies and the greater culture war. GG saw that their digging ultimately lead you to the same shady international NGOs that are on Holla Forums's shitlist and once that happened, GG got shilled to hell and back. there was a real change in the air of GG once that happened, and it resulted in the GG digging threads all but falling to shit. the previous "no leaders" rhetoric fell apart as GG made enemies of moot and the 4chan mods, and was forced onto Holla Forums wherein there HAD to be leaders of some kind in the form of board admins like mark, blue and acid man. From there, the goal bar was lowered from "getting SJWs out of videogames" to "kill gawker" to "boycott gawker" to "uhh keep sending emails". were there successes? of course. significant damage has been done to the SJW narrative (on the internet), you hurt gawker's bottom line and supported some people who would eventually achieve your goals for you (hogan). GG was ultimately the first step in the right direction for a LOT of people, but to Holla Forums, it wasn't enough.

from Holla Forums's perspective GG saw its enemy was ultimately the same as Holla Forums's but GG got spooked. GG closed up the inconvenient rabbit hole, turned tail and ran back to simply sending concerned e-mails and getting into twitter slapfights, now happy to fight the enemy on the easiest front. that's why they call GG cucked

And that's why Gamergate is dead.

GG is dead because nobody can care about internet drama forever.

To summarize Holla Forums speak:

they'd tried that already, and failed. too many libertarians, people seeking e-fame and other general horseshit that was trying to treat the symptoms and not the disease in their eyes. GG was the most effective when it was a largely anarchist movement, which was most certainly not right enough for Holla Forums.

they didn't call GG dead and co-opted until they stopped digging, though. and I agreed with them. the digging was the most fun thing about GG, but when that stopped and things just devolved into a virtue-signalling twitter war with the threads showing all the signs of general cancer, I stopped caring.

I noticed that sort of co-incided with…

And of course…

I still pop by the Holla Forums thread on occasion (force of habit I suppose after several years perhaps), but unless something really remarkable happens I don't see GG as a major force for the foreseeable future.

No, Holla Forums just failed, so they have to pretend GG is dead.

GG has moved well beyond initial goals, more and more people are wary of corrupt reviews and corrupt journalists. Holla Forums wannabes wants to wage the culture war, but it's clear at least the ones we get here have no idea what they're talking about, and would be useless because they don't have a real plan anyone else cares about.

Nothing is stopping others from doing more and fighting the fights you want though, but I get why a lot of people are pretty satisfied. Not like anybody on the GG side was, or should have, raked in money from the whole thing, it was a volunteer army against corruption. People come together when there is a goal, propose one and a plan of action (that isn't just right wing absurdity in response to left wing absurdity) and you might get some support.

Everyone who criticizes GG has a vague as fuck idea of what they want, I'd love to see anyone with an actual plan beyond "push my agenda instead".

How about a return to autistic levels of digging in public? That was fun shit.

It's pretty much dead when AcidFaggot took charge after the 2nd board went down.
To make it worse, that Holla Forumstard Spic and e-celeb circle jerkers finally decided to split off.
GamerGate was already split in half, expose corruption in journalism and fight off the SJW enclave. Then like many movements, infighting and different views on how they should go about the movement lead to it splitting. It doesn't help AcidMan gave certain Anons away to the Feds for SWATTING him. It' understandable to report them but to openly celebrate and expose the fact that you reported anons to the FBI scared the shit out of a lot of other anons because really, AcidFaggot was an oversensitive pussy and so there came the death of GamerGate.

what is the context of this webm?

There's nothing really to dig for now.

Initially there was a question as to what sort of corruption was at work in the media, then the connections were found between the various players involved.

There's not even a need to theorize about what the reason is behind the media manipulation, it's now very clear that it's just a deranged political ideology pushed for by individuals that will ignore reality when it's shoved in their faces.

Like early on people were theorizing Silverstring media was having a large hand in what was going on, but over time it became clear they're just a popular pseudo science group that cultural Marxists in the video game media like to circle jerk over rather than that they had some great coordinating power.

Ralph of the Ralphretort or someone else had gone to see Wu at an event and tweeted a couple pictures from there which triggered the fuck out of Wu enough to demand Ralph's (or whoever's) removal.

You are retarded m8 Marxitsm and everything derived from it has been prooven harmfull more times that i can count, China, Cambodia, Rusia, Cuba, the list goes on, every single time Marxism became mainstream, bad things happen.

Let me put it this way to you if you see at least 10 people puting a loaded gun in their mouth and pulling the trigger to see what happens, and they all die as a result, would you do the same? would you allow your kids to imitate what the opther 10 just did? of course not, that would be stupid.

I'm not saying that thins that MAY BE harmfull should be banned
I'm saying that things that HAVE BEEN PROOVEN BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT TO BE harmfull should be banned, or on the very least, kept away from impresionable young minds

and there is absolutelly nothing in the world that has been prooven to be as extremely destructive as Marxism have, nor anything that has been tryed so many times with the same result

The CCA banned shit based on their feelings, a ban on Marxims and anything derived from it would be a ban based on facts

It's hard to say that GG is dead, but you're definitely right.. It's hard to muster any fucks to give after nearly 3 years of this shit.

Ok m8, serious question, would you let your kids watch something as degenerate and fucked up as Steven Universe?, or would you take measures so that Kike show won't fuck up with his impresionable young mind?

I personally would rather if that show was removed form a time and a tv network aimed at children, i wouldn't censor it though, Tumblirettes, as hatefull as they are, deserve something to like as well, even if it's degenerate shit

Here's my personal experience with the rabbit hole. i used to be completly blue pilled normal fag before #GG i knew the kikes where bad but i did not know nor care to find how and why they fuck everything up. then #GG happened and i started learning shit i'd probably be more happy if i had never learned I will never escape the red pill now, when i saw who was pulling the strings from attop the ivory tower, i evolved into a full Holla Forumsac, and spent my time lurking Holla Forums more than any other board, I know i'm not the only one, many Holla Forumsacs today used to be bluepilled normies or Holla Forumsirgins before #GG.

My guess is that #GG died cus people who graduated from #GG's diggin university are now full time Holla Forums employes, and the people left on #GG were the dead wheights that never did jack shit other than shitposting

Dubs of truth, #GG ended once the kike masterminds where unmasked, why the fuck would i care about pointless E-drama when i have such a massively bigger fish to fry like the Jews?

Once the DARPA shit was discovered there was nothing left for #GG to do other than BTFOing the usuall suspects whenever they did something retarded, and even that is more /cow/ territory than #GG.

DARPA is Holla Forums tier enemy, Holla Forums was just butthurt that not every single Holla Forumsirgin on #GG wanted to become a full time Holla Forumsac, that's why they say it failed, because they only see the ones who were left behind, without realizing all the new recruits now marching at their side

Jesus is this bait or are you really such a cancerous newfag

why would it be bait? it is true that i got redpilled by #GG and now i regularly lurk on Holla Forums and help with the diggins whenever i have time…
I guess you could call me a new fag since i only started regularly using image boards in the past 2 years, i had been to 4chan a couple of times before, but it was when #GG happened that i really became a channer

Holla Forums we know you successfully assimilated Holla Forums as one of your Comrades but you can still fuck off.

Kys

Top kek

Go back to your contaiment board Shlomo
>>>Holla Forums

Just go back to fucking Holla Forums kid, this thread has already went to shit.

Go back there and bitch about SU and liberals and how you wanna censor everything that isn't on the "right side of history".

Top Kek

Go back to your containment board Clem
>>>Holla Forums

Link please?

If you can't talk about politics, you can't talk about comics or cartoons these days either.

Honestly western animation and low art is so shit that maybe not even talking about it anymore may not be a bad idea.

Yeah sure because it's Holla Forums tier ideologies that are fucking up Marvel so hard that the comics are being kept afloat by the movies
As if Holla Forums had never prooven their claims with factual evidence (something the left should try doing at least once)
By the way, why is it that a board called Holla Forums, a name wich means /politics in general/, becomes so right wing that faggots like you need to make a specific board for /leftard politics/?
It wouldn't have anything to do with the undenyable fact that veryfiable truth is never on your side, would it?
I hope you are enjoying all the shoehorned tokenism while established character get killed off and replaced with womyn and minorities for diversity's sake.

Topest of keks
>>>/oven/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you have chosen yourself

Like how Hitler dindu nuffin, the Holocaust never happened and Breivik wuz a good boy?

Nah, Righty was just so biased he liked to think his side was the truth and hence named it so.

The last image you posted was quite fitting for your post.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html
Nice cherrypicking faggot. And it's not even related to this shitty movie so nice non-sequitur.

Oh please, you fuckers wouldn't have given a rat's ass about Hydra Cap if Red Skull didn't go on his anti refugee rant.

For fuck's sake you idiots got triggered over a goddamn Trump joke in Gwenpool.

Also your side isn't "based" as you're supporting a guy who tried suing Bill Mahar over a shitty joke back in 2013 and you constantly try to get SU banned because you're scared it might turn your non existent kids into queers.

INB4 LEFYPOL SHILL LAWL!

Not worth buying.

Who? You mean Animated James?

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
Educate yourself goyim

Kek go and post your leftist shit over there if you want, the mods don't give a shit, they wont ban you if you talk about politics, it's the users who'l kick your shit in, either by turning your tread into a red pill dump or by meticulously explaining you point by point why you are wrong while laughing at you.

It is but one out of many examples that a mere google search can yield, it is true it has jack shit to do with PMSbusters, but this was meant as a reply to and others who think that there is nothing wrong with childrenn watching degenerate shit like Seven Universe.

We don't give a rat's ass about capeshit, but we would have definetly picked up on Nazi Cap just to mock all the leftards in Holla Forums

I get triggered that those kikes suck so much at making propaganda, it's like they have no idea of what the word "subtlety" means.

The point of subliminal messages is that they aren't suppouesed to be so blantantly obvious.
If your gonna shill you political ideologies in your work, you try to not be so "in your face" with it

SU should not be shown to children and with good reason
Vid related

It's a long laundry list of why it's shit but if you wanna know WHY this should not be allowed to be shown to children check the part between 11:46 & 17:24

As i said before on
And i belive 2 suicedes are more than enough to proof

Pic related

fuck
pic didn't load

You can't embed and attach files at the same time, newfag

thanks for the tip oldfag

Sounds more like some "Re-education" brainwashing to me.

Kek, I've seen how often Holla Forums mods censor people there.

Like how I can easily find that article about five white Americans keeping an autistic woman locked in a backyard cage and were using her as a prostitute?

Neither do you, Holla Forums, nor does the guy who made that video (literally three minutes of nazifaggotry at the end), who is probably you shilling it for views.

re education is someone frocing their beliefs on you, this site merely presents factual veryfiable evidence and let you draw your own conclussions, unlike the Por Holohoax fags who just call you a Nazi if you deviate from the narrative

Pro tip the mods on Holla Forums are suspected to be JIDF faggots tryiong to turn the board into a contaiment box so that the truths spocken there won't leak out into the mainstream, i've seen shit get banned to, and it's not just Leftard spregs dropping their spaghetti all over the place, but actuall good Holla Forums tier treads that (((someone))) doesn't want to talk about

Good goy, now try to find corelation between that shit and the stuff being currently promoted by Leftard media, there are assholes everywhere, but the Leftard assholes are getting encouraged by the (((established media and academia)))

The difference being that nono of us is trying to make subliminal propaganda, we are merely dispensing red pills, if you want to know what a subtle political message ought to look like go watch the Angry Birds movie

Apex kek
if it is nothing but Nazi nonesence, then why is it that everything that was said almost 70 years ago fits so well with most of the "current year" images that where shown as the speech went on?

>>>/oven/
And stay there

The double-think Holla Forums operates on is hilarious. They can't even see how the movie can apply to more than one case of invasions in the world.

Go back, faggot.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

You could make a case that pigs are capitalist pigs collored as Dollars and that the birds had to resort to Kamikase Jihadism to fight back but there are simply many more references within the movie that point out the whole thing being just an allegory for the rapefugee shitstorm

It is technically and logistically imposible to dispose of so many bodies via cremation.
5 modern crematory ovens would only be able to burn less than 10.000 corpses at 8 hours x body and consumming enormus amounts of coal wich i'm sure the Nazis didn't have to spare. So the question remains, if they could not be burned, where did the bodyes ended up? cus they are not burried anywhere either

We merelly meme the ovens to mock your lies.
although we wouldn't mind offering you as a sacrifice to Moloch

Saty salty leftard

Once the fire is started, you can just add supplementary bodies to keep it going. Did you ever made fire?

The ovens wouldn't need to be warmed up, cooled down and cleaned so you could cremate 1 body per oven every 2 to 3 hours (up to 5 if it's a really big, or muscular person).

That's not how it works Shlomo.
The energy the body would give off from burning isn't anywhere near the amount of energy needed to burn another body.
You can't cook a steak with the heat of a cooked steak.

But can't you keep a fire burning by adding wood?
I guess that must depend of the initial state of the body, deshydratation and fat (not like it's really relevant when it comes to Auschwitz).
Remind me of this story about an obese women who was cremated and ending up creating a genuine incendy.

You're not cooking. You're burning. If someone is on fire and touches someone else, they're on fire too.

Wood =/= meat.
And even then it depends on the wood.
You can't use a fast burning wood to light slow burning wood and that's not even taking moisture into account.

I want you to go and experiment right now. Buy 2 steaks, throw one on the grill until it's completely burned and then try to burn the second stake with the first.

If someone is on fire it means he's covered in gasoline or the environment is so hot everything is on fire.

You don't cook, like I said, you ass. People are flammable. If it's that hard to set on fire then people would never need to stop drop and roll.

I honestly don't know if you're retarded or not.

From the wiki definition of stop drop and roll

Key word: Clothing.

Burning clothes can cause bad burn wound and death. However, they don't cause people to be burned to ashes or even to the bone at worst it will burn true the skin to muscle tissue.

So anyone else noticing every review that isn't shitting on the movie leafs with "both sides going into this were stupid" when there was never two sides?

I swear almost every non negative review is acting like fans are stupid for liking a thing and caring about it not being shit.

I only saw one person do that on YouTube and that was Black Nerd, everybody else either hated it or are planted Sony shills.

The human body is majority water. Yeah, the fat in a human body is flammable and in some cases can catch but that's rather rare even among burn victims.

It's even worse in the case of the holocaust because people in the camps weren't known to have a large amount of fat on them. The common image of a death camp inmate is, of course, a thin, nearly skeletal figure and american POW's elsewhere will show that the germans had a tendency to just treat people like shit regardless.

I realise this film is an entertainment atrocity, but can't you let the Shoahcaust rest for this thread?

So, none of you knuckleheads are pleased about this particular news?

‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot Hovering $45 Million at the Box Office

variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-ghostbusters-secret-life-of-pets-1201815410/

Ehh, considering how much they've spent on advertising and possibly reviewers depending on your point of view, I'm not surprised about the base level. That said I expect after the first wave word of mouth isn't going to help anything. It seems, at best, painfully average and isn't going to sway people who were already on the fence.

2008 was a simpler time…

How were these lucky quads unchecked?

And it doesn't have a slot for Chinese release, either. It may make its money back, barely, but that's as bad as a flop to Hollywood.

BTFO

Dobson sure is an odd one.

He tries so hard to stay relevant…

This is the guy who's eternally butthurt about Nintendo characters being portrayed differently to when he was a child.

How much you wanna bet he hasn't even fucking seen the movie? Because it seems like he's only praising it because Feig said Holtzman was gay.

Funny, I was just wondering the same thing about Dobson.

If there's anyone who should be screaming "CHILDHOOD RUINED" and bitching about them completely fucking up the Ghostbusters, it should be a turbosperg like Dobson.

Man, I am getting sick and tired of people telling me I'm pathetic for having fond memories of things from my childhood and not wanting them ruined.

I find people who can't at least emphasize with enjoying something pitiable. I accept that someone could take a cherished memory to far, but what kind of sociopath doesn't at least understand that people enjoy things and don't want them ruined.

The lack of empathy is what gets me, because these same people hate it when shitty pop stars make awful covers of their favorite songs, or when a bad writer creates several bad episodes of their favorite show.

These are the same kind of faggots who were right there with us saying, "There's no fucking way you can retcon Captain America as a goddamned Nazi"

They seemingly understand that this shit is obnoxious and disrespectful and it does makes fans feel undeniably unhappy… But then there's that slight disconnect anytime someone injects social justice brownie points into things.

Ah see but it's okay to change shit if it fits their political agenda.

I personally could give less of a rat's ass about Ghostbusters as I believe that only the first movie is worth anytbody's time but I can understand why people are upset with Hollywood shitting on it.

I bet that most of those who praise it and shout down any critisism with muh feminism and shit haven't seen the movie.
Every time the same shit anew.

7 more years and Dobson is officially a 40 year old virgin. And being the fat lazy cunt that he is, will remain so for rest of his life.

At their budget that's not really enough, not with stiff summer competition and months over months over months of heavy ads.

They're doing worse than a second week cartoon made from a third string studio. This in a week with no other major films launching in the middle of peak season. Next week three other wide releases are coming out and it's gonna get fucking reamed even without it's shit word of mouth.

One day in and every non-shill outlet is already calling it a flop. Even Box Office Mojo, which drank the kool-aid in it's initial report, had the best it could say was it'd do about as well as Green Lantern(it tried to spin this as good because it had a slightly lower budget and it'd do better than the way lower budget previous movies the leads had done, but the numbers don't lie).

45 isn't even the universal agreement, some estimates are currently lower than that. But even the absolute upper estimates mean it'll struggle to make it's budget back without the Chinese jumping in to save it.

Just by the many audience reviews, anyone who is slathering this movie with high praise and claiming that Kate McKinnon's awful acting had them rolling on the floor with laughter is doing themselves a massive disservice by telling the world that they have shit taste and low standards.

I didn't say that they wuz good bois, only that I don't know if corruption was among their sins.

I just saw a ghostbusters trailer on TV. the fucking thing doesn't even hint at the protagonists being women. it's a beautiful mix of desperation and self-awareness that they're promoting something awful.

I saw one where the whole thing amounted to a second and a half showing off the budget blown on effects, cut to a logo, and another brief shot of special effects. It's like they're trying as hard as they possibly can to advertise everything but the movie itself.

Dance thread.

I still can't listen to that song without hearing Huey Lewis and the News.

Thing is, every time anti-GG get some spotlight, it's a matter of seconds before they prove themselves to be completely insane. They can't function outside of their hugboxes. Most of the internet thinks that anyone who has any opinion on GG is a crazy person, for or against. Which should say something given the antis tried so, so hard to make GG the new KKK.

Why not? BOOGIE DOWN BITCHES! SJWs being butthurt about this are so gonna be WONDERFUL to watch!

Not surprised.
I work at Target and just today I noticed the Ghostbusters merch they got in the toy section.
The majority of the merch is just Ghostbusters stuff in general. Mainly the Stay Puft Marshallow Man and the Ghostbusters mascot. Moderately picked over. But there's this one little hanger with the action figures for the Ghostbitches, and it's totally untouched. No one wants that shit.

I would say give it some more time and see how worse it does. The salt will be glorious

Yeah, the Marshmallow Man is iconic, so no surprises there.

How in the blue hell is a 57% a certified fresh?

it had a high rating once.

It's sitting at 73% right now.
Still shouldn't be certified fresh at a 73, but RT has low standards.

Never mind, the numbers mean absolutely nothing.

How long until The Mary Sue makes an blogpost article about the movie failing due to muh soggy knees?

They'd have to admit the movie failed first

Don't hurt your back, slick. Oh, the rest of this is going to be gold.

radfems and lefties are going to continue to be shrieking harpies, yes, but their movement has lost legitimacy. All it took was for one person to stand up and yell bullshit. People are no longer afraid to speak up. Their movement is already dead, they either don't know or don't want to admit it yet.

Still moving those goalposts I see. First you said it accomplished nothing, now you admit it accomplished what it set out to.

Neither here nor there, really. That was just a fun side project.

Ditto. Back to Ghazi wit yeh.

Not even Holla Forumstards get this fucking delusional.

I said it was only did something relevant in the first few months from my first post, you dolt.

If it accomplished what it set out to do it wouldn't still be trying to stay relevant today.

Fucker, I don't even know what Ghazi is.

I REFUSE to believe that we have people this fucking NEW on hatechan.

Then how in the fuck did you even get here?

My mom's boyfriend was browsing this site.

Fuck off underage and take your mom's Chad with you.

Holla Forums isn't some obsure darknet site, you pleb. Anyone who isn't a normie knows about it. While I first heard of it because of hearing about Moot banning discussion of GG causing people to migrate here on Know Your Meme, I got here through Google searching (this is before they blacklisted it from search results) in an attempt to find more pics of my fetish and one of the links that showed up just happened to be an Holla Forums thread.

So you're a newfag.

And? I've been here for over a year now.

Dude, most people are here for one of three reasons; they were here since the very very beginning of the site, Gamergate and moot cucking out to SocJus, or Holla Forums harbor. In amidst about a dozen minor migrations that occurred either prior to or concurrently with Fall/Winter 2014.

And a few gookchan stragglers who came afterwards. Unfortunately, because they brought their shit taste with them.

I don't give a shit that your came here to stroke off to backpack cuckery, either lurk more and at least pretend that you fit in here (which I highly doubt is something you capable off given your KYM origins) or take your ass out of here.

>which I highly doubt is something you capable off given your KYM origins
I didn't post there. It was mainly for keeping up with Smash Bros stuff and finding good reaction images.

I remember that poster. Felt like he was just trying to be the new floortiles guy.

I came here because I grew tired of half/tg/ and Cuck/co/ current state

I've seen enough twitter shitposts to know you don't belong here. You have to go back.

Is there a torrent? Whatever quality.