I can't tell if she's pretending to support him or just high as fuck

I can't tell if she's pretending to support him or just high as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/2017-sag-awards-see-winona-ryders-reaction-to-stranger-things-speech-w463803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Context, please.
I can't judge this woman's behavior without it.

Can this be a celebrity scandals thread?

I need help with one: there's some psycho bitch that dresses up as catwoman to audition and ambushed director but I can't find it now but I swear it happened.

Next favourite meltdown: HWNDU

Also: "Don't Call anybody"

hi reddit

Sorry I thought this was Holla Forums where people knew about Hollywood news and shit.

KILL YOURSELF IN A FUCKING GULAG THIS IS A COMMUNIST BOARD

Holla Forums is a war board, a bootcamp, where we learn to debate, where we learn to bullshit and cause chaos

"But why"

Because everyone watches television and we aren't everyone so we need to add our own spin to this shit and be contrarian or to make it our Holla Forums aka a television so removed to "THE STARS, THE LIGHTS THE SHOWS" and rather a Holla Forums that has a Holla Forums theme.

Also our BO and BV are fucking boss. other subs hate their mods and admins but here on Holla Forums we actually fucking love them. They're great people and I wish they had names so I could say shit like "I love X" etc etc

she saw mel in the crowd

I'd let her dove my oven.

My oven is my asshole.

I'd have sex with her.

I'd have sex with her mouth.

Back to halfchan faggot.

Nigger Winona always looks coked up as shit, we need more context!

Context

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/2017-sag-awards-see-winona-ryders-reaction-to-stranger-things-speech-w463803

that speech
More empathetic and understanding to shitskins, more alien, hostile, and degrading to Whites.

GTFO REDDINIGGER NORMAN SCUM!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY
JENNY

Reported.

[Citation needed]

You ARE the problem, ignorant bigoted and stupid. A REAL piece of SHIT!

Kill yourself you fucking cumskin reddipol CUNT! You would be doing the whole world a favour. You are FINISHED here I'm going to make sure of that!

SCUM!
SCUM!
SCUM!

JUST DIE!
JUST DIE!
JUST DIE!

THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD!
THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD!
THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD!

Careful user if you keep up this beta cuckoldry you are going to end up like this guy (and you won't even get the chance for her to give you AIDS).

Great rack.

the oven tolls for thee

Did her human-behaviour programm crash for a second? You can literally see the evil of the jew in it's face

is she /ourgirl/?

She aged very well to a yid

Stop worshipping the kike mod that let's all the shilling threads on the board

nice

She is high.

Brianna Wu?

ur gay

Wtf I love mel

O-oh hey

who

Can you imagine being a famous musician in the 90s, doing massive amounts of drugs with prime age Winona and the riding her every which way till Sunday?

Wew lad… Wew

Imagine you're suffering from schizophrenia. Which tends to get triggered in stressful situations with a lot of sensory overload. And then you march in on an award ceremony, stuffed to the eyelids with antipsychotics and they barely help keeping your brain in check.

Who watches award shows anymore? That seems like a huge waste of time.

This isnt a tv subeddit faggot. this is a Cantonese hand fishing sand-scratchings board, we don't keep up with the main urine stream of kike propaganda so we'll have something to drone on about during our wageslave labor 30 minute break. We're here for the bantz, the memes, that have supplanted our hopes and dreams. A refuge for those without self-esteem. For types with a gleam in their eye as they fixate on an underage Mongoloid girls' inner thigh. And why?
because fuck you, that's why

Don't listen to this commie, this is free land.

Hollywood and drugs goes hand in hand. Most of them just have the good sense not to take them during a awards ceremony

She's accidentally dropping a truth nuke on the world.

Fuck off back to cuck/tv/. We zeitgeist now.

That was Sean Young.

Hollywood really is run by a mind-controlling cabal of creeps, isn't it?

Both, I think.

She is qt for a kike to begin with.

Ya lost me there chum.

what a gay

What a derp face

Let me explain.

I think it's a secret cry for help!

It just looks like how I look when I'm acting sober

this tbh

when the day of the rope comes, every white man will be assigned a jew sex slave to do with what he will for the rest of her life

all will undergo hysterectomies to ensure they don't spawn any more jewlets

lel kill yourself you commie faggot

Kill yourselves too you fucking faggots

Is this the video that she was referencing?

No user. They all need to get oven'd. You can pork em before but they all need to go in. You can have a liberal white sex slave tho. Maybe a hot niggreses only if they are spaded. Crypto jews also need to go.

This isn't cuck change nigger. Fuck off.

Cuckchan lol fucking autospell

I would let her dodge the oven a couple times, then in she goes.

You need to go into the oven too.

Jesus Christ dude really? You know I had just got up to get a snack for my wife's bi-racial son and I come in here and he's READING THE FUCKING THREAD! Now I have to explain this shit little Esau about your pedophilia and dogmatic paranoia.

Winona is a 80s girl, she lived in a less crazy time and thus she isn't infected by the faggotry like that beta orbiter there

The kid didn't seem to agree with the speech either…