Man tries to steal Trump sign off someone's lawn

LEFTIES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=87
blog.matthewharrislaw.com/index_files/BoobyTraps.htm
scocal.stanford.edu/opinion/people-v-ceballos-22964
poal.me/wgdz5v
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10276670/Kim-Jong-uns-approval-rating-higher-than-Barack-Obamas.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are these people so many of these people twisted fucking sociopaths to the point they go up to somebodies fucking lawn to steal their property?

Its not even so much the fact so many of these lefty faggots are twisted psychos, but the fact these people are so underreported by the media. We have people stealing signs and causing violence at protests but the propaganda machine has to bike shed the evil fucking nazi frog memes on the alt-right hq started by the hacker known as Holla Forums

No, unfortunately he was only shocked.

'Electrocution' is death by electric shock.

From now on. You will spend atleast 10 hours a week on your body.

webm'd

should have used a higher voltage tbh

There should have been a mechanism that restores the sign. And puts it in place.

Also, that jolt didn't look so strong..

What shithole country is that?
In America they actually temporary divert power on the circuit that needs repairs first so they can shut that circuit off to protect their maintenance workers

the sign owner broke the law here, obviously. if i were the nigger, i'd sue and win. you can't legally set up a trap obviously intended to electrocute somebody. the camera is the killer evidence. there's a vid around of some guy who rigged a cattle prod to the saddle of a pushbike and left the bike unlocked near niggers while he hid and filmed them getting it in the balls. he went to jail.
Trumpfags really are the shame of America atm. Bring back McCarthy, let him sort it out.

Not falling for it bro, 0/10

That's entirely unjust.

The signowner did nothing wrong.

some shithole country were these retards climb high poles either to kill themselves or something

Yes, you can, as long as it's on your property. Just like you can legally set up an electric fence.

wrong. an electric fence is a fence. hidden electrodes are quite different.

please show me which law prevents you from setting up traps on your own property.

Well its not like he got hurt or something mate. It was just a little jolt.

You don't seem to understand, granted this is expexted since you're a retarded Hillary supporter, but he can kind of do whatever the fuck he wants if its his property, the man in the video was rightfully charged with trespassing

If people complain the city could slap him with an ordinance violation, but its not illegal

You're a fucking retard, it's his property, he can do whatever he wants with it

dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=87

Your story sounds like you might be retarded in the head.

I am sure this is applied to every state/country in the world… Also, it's probably rigged up to one of those dog shocking devices, it was just to scare him.

See

Shooting an intruder is not the same as setting up a concealed trap

this was a deliberate attempt to electrocute someone. it's like putting a watermelon with on your lawn rigged to a claymore in the shrubbery. the goal is to catch a nigger, not protect your melon. also, the fact that it was filmed and then uploaded to utub supports the idea that it was done for the film. Clearly illegal. See you in court.

I was unaware the dictionary.com definition of "booby trap" was legal precedent.

In the US it is. Also
The guy has a good case

See

Why don't you cite some case law then? This is well known. Sorry you never learned it in school, but you should have. It was in my textbooks.

Yeah, it's the same thing

Because how do you have opinions they don't agree with! Don't you know what year it is?

Not too interested in convincing you. I'm not even the same user who brought it up. Find a source that says it is legal.

Except it isn't. This has actually come up in several states. Texas most notably. It has NEVER been found illegal to set defensive traps against invaders to protect your property.

oh my god that is a fantastic idea.

blog.matthewharrislaw.com/index_files/BoobyTraps.htm

Literally two seconds in google.

Sauce?

So you do not actually list any laws

Alrighty, I guess I'll have to explain to the retarded baby Hillary supporter

It is illegal to cause harm to someone. When you setup a trap on your property, it is your right to protect it. Its called security, however, this does not protect you from liability if someone falls into your trap

The man who was shocked could sue the man who setup the sign but he must prove it caused actual damage like a burn mark. But it is not inherently illegal to set traps on your property

The keyword is injury or death. A little shock doesn't hurt anyone. I've touched an electric fence before by mistake and it just makes it feel numb/warm for a while and makes you say OW.

After months of vandalism that nigger is lucky he didn't get shot to death, it's what he deserves.

it's the same principle. us law judges the intention, which here was to harm someone for their political convictions. how on earth can you argue that's ok?

Yeah…the victim would have to prove his intent to harm…and I do not think that would hold in court because the dumb nigger walked onto someone elses property by his own agency

You're retarded

It was just a fucking Trump sign. It's not like it was a sign that said "touch me for good luck" or something similar. If people are dumb enough to try and steal signs off of people's lawns, they should get fucking shocked.

Texas sees it differently. Not really a surprise.

So the guy in OP's video wasn't hurt at all? I mean it looks that way to me but that means everyone ITT is jacking off furiously to something that, by definition, did not harm him to any significant degree.

Same for you. Too bad you couldn't shoot that nasty nigger, huh?

All I'm sayin, is if I'm putting up a sign on my property, and all I've got to attach it to the posts are some rusty, aids-infected razor blades… then I'm sure as shit not going down to Staples to pick up some thumbtacks. And if some dipshit trespasses and gives himself aids, it ain't my fucking problem.

And I didn't say he wasn't. You retarded baby Hillary supporters sure are silly when you're retarded

I said he'd have to prove he was harmed in any significant way

He would also have to prove the mans intent to harm. This would not hold in court because the victim blatantly trespassed onto someone elses property

We're moving the goalpost now regardless, setting up traps on your property is not inherently illegal as you had originally implied

The question is why would someone like to give his own people aids?

I know this is probably difficult for a leftist like you to understand but "political convictions" don't entitle you to steal other people's shit. Stealing is not protected by the 1st amendment.

But I WANT IT TO BE! WAHHHH! WAH WAH WAH! STOP OPPRESSING ME! I AM A BEAUTIFUL HIRMALE OTHERKIN AND A SPECIAL BUTTERFLY SNOWFLAKE AND PROVING ME WRONG IS RACIST!

shit sorry everyone, i meant "hard someone for stealing"

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I had been told, much like the law blog clarified many people believed, that setting up booby traps could very easily land you in hot water. And it seems they can but only if they cause serious harm. And my intention in pointing that out was so that someone reading this thread wouldn't do something dumb and get fucked up in court.

the homeowner is responsible for death or injuries caused by boobytraps, even inside the house (the jurisprudence is clear on this). in the case in the op, imagine it had killed the nog (weak heart?), or a kid who strayed from the sidewalk.
Any half-moron lawyer could convince the court that the intention was to harm a person, not protect the sign. for a start the sign was easily accessible. no attempt was made to secure it mechanically. there were no warning signs and no barrier, even notional.
the house owner is a blindly vindictive thug and a danger to his neighbors. i rest my case.

It was literally planted in the ground though.

Heres a crazy idea, Don't. Mess. with. peoples. property…

In case anyone is wondering, I'm fairly certain this was the case from the California Supreme Court that led to assumption that booby traps were illegal, which the Texas law blog was referring to
scocal.stanford.edu/opinion/people-v-ceballos-22964

Bill Clinton is at shimon peres funeral. Hilary wins…2016 election

And here lies the problem..

poal.me/wgdz5v

What if you put a sign out that says that there's a electric current running through the sign?

Extra liable

Thank you for deradicalizing us

the nog would say he can't read. although it would be in the home owner's favor, he would have done better to put the sign out of easy reach rather than plumb in the middle of the lawn. it was entrapment, obviously. the nog got what you'd expect in america and no more than he deserved imo. but the law is on his side here, 100%.

Stop posting Reddit cancer here.

How is this even a "booby trap?" It's not going to injure anyone. It's at best a prank. The guy can just say he did it to give his dogs a shock to get them to stop pissing on it.

This is definitely meant to intimidate minority voters. Don't be deliberately obtuse. Everybody swipes campaign signs. Only racist Trumpets electrify theirs.

w▲h▲y
     ▲
   n    o

I can't wait to see in Arizona or Texas when someone's head gets turned into a fruit smoothie by a shotgun trying to do that lol make sure to post the vid here when they do.

Shooting niggers is not OK.

Booby traps don't have to hurt anyone to be illegal. They are illegal by their very nature.

Nicely trolled, my good man.

please post video in here, will enjoy watching good ol gore.

I can't even tell if that's a human, it looks more like some kind of animal.

Yup, it's Trump alright.

lmao! You should be on the Jon Oliver show, you have a very good sense of humor xD

Should have been much higher voltage

You have to prove intent to kill which is not even gonna be possible. The electricity was set to none lethal level, yet it still packed enough punch to where he could feel it in his spinal column. If you have a heart condition such as Arrhythmia or a ICD then that is your own issue problem. You will die from complications of a heart disease and not the shock itself, the shock itself may send someone into heart fibrillation or damage the ICD it is not the fault of the homeowner.

That was certainly the type of shock where his arm would feel numb for the rest of the day with the smell of burned hair lingering for days.

- Covered his face.
- Entered private property.
- Made a straight line for the Trump sign and yanked it out of the ground before getting his shock.

I know homeowners who will shoot you for just doing the first 2.

The Intent to steal is proven, with previous sign thefts most likely recorded as well.

It's the same as you running up to a electric fence and touching it and then complaining it was electrified. Nowhere does the law state you have to put up warning signs either.

You have no bussines touching it. It's on private land and yet you do so, it's your own fault. He clearly was there with the intent to steal the sign, which is a criminal act where the homeowner in most states has the legal right to shoot you for it.

no you don't. setting a trap is intent enough. whatever the consequences, they arise from that act.

complications: electrocution caused by an illegal trap

the rest of your post conflates the op with home invasion. if the householder had shot him, he would have to show he felt in danger of his life.

heh

ITT: Idiots think they can set up death traps to murder trespassers and no one will care about the body count.

faggot, who said anything about murder?

king jung il's cuck slave is posting on the internet

Not outright but there was a lot of dogwhistling.

Kim Jong Un has higher approval ratings, according to surveys amongst defectors in south korea, than your presidents and far more so than your candidates.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10276670/Kim-Jong-uns-approval-rating-higher-than-Barack-Obamas.html

In China they don't shut off the power to do maintenance. I've seen videos of workers turn up to get the last guy who fucked up a couple of weeks ago off the main lines, with the power still live of course.

Based

now just shocked or ELECTROCUTED?

fuck you china

Don't ever egg someones car here. They'll fucking kill you. and get away

Nope.

Nobody was electrocuted (which involves death by electricity).

He was given a minor shock. In the same way as if you touched a farmers electric fence it would give you a shock.

It wasnt intended to electrocute somebody.
Electrocution involves bodily injury or death. Its not just the act of giving someone a shock.
Google it if you dont believe me.

It directly targeted thieving niggers. It's a hate crime.

Thanks user. I'm an electrician and help design safety training for a large company, I'll make sure thousands get to see this.

That isn't maintenance, that's some retard that climbed the pole.

Because politics is war when war is banned.

semantics will suffocate you, user.
it was a nigger trap, pure and simple.

Sounds like a job for Mr PhotonicInduction.